Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1006
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    land of most amazing sunsets
    Posts
    12,480
    Quote Originally Posted by FLNY View Post
    snipped

    "Questioning the citizens Netherlands Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot was scheduled for Monday June 21 at 10:00 am in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Canto Grande." (Peru time is the same as our Central Time)

    "Dr. Córdova Morales also ordered the implementation of psychological and psychiatric expertise to the principal defendant, and the ratification of the autopsy and all the expert opinions made in the preliminary stage (fingerprint, forensic psychology, criminal roadworthiness, toxicological, etc.) , so that specialists explain the reasons for their opinions."

    http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/496089/...lunes-21-junio
    How appropriate -- the longest day of the year......grrrrrr


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:


  3. #287
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    land of most amazing sunsets
    Posts
    12,480
    I have not seen an update regarding his mother's arrival in Peru -- originally she was going to be arriving with news crew etc but that was prior to the announcement that Aruba would wait until August to interview JVDS


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:


  5. #288
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Danie View Post
    No friends on outside there! So he will have no choice than to eat slop with insects...YULK!!!
    You never know ... didn't Ted Bundy get married to someone after he'd been convicted, and have a child with her?

    It wouldn't surprise me if Joran has or ends up with a fan club of at least one member besides his mother.
    My posts contain my opinions only.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to RoughlyCollie For This Useful Post:


  7. #289
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    land of most amazing sunsets
    Posts
    12,480
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughlyCollie View Post
    You never know ... didn't Ted Bundy get married to someone after he'd been convicted, and have a child with her?

    It wouldn't surprise me if Joran has or ends up with a fan club of at least one member besides his mother.
    Yikes!!!!!


  8. #290
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in O 'HI' O
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    I have not seen an update regarding his mother's arrival in Peru -- originally she was going to be arriving with news crew etc but that was prior to the announcement that Aruba would wait until August to interview JVDS
    If I were his mother, I would be to ashamed to show my face anywhere..and further be in fear of my life.... People look at her as if she knows something about NH case, and she surely does...There must of been some sort of commotion going on in that household that night... I really hope that she pleads with her son to be honest..to come clean...If that was my son, thats what I would be asking of him.. and alot of head shrinking too... JMO..
    .. Please help Kyron come home!!


  9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to froginTtown For This Useful Post:


  10. #291
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Straight till you get to Jacket Rd.
    Posts
    7,542
    Quote Originally Posted by FLNY View Post
    snipped

    "Questioning the citizens Netherlands Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot was scheduled for Monday June 21 at 10:00 am in the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Canto Grande." (Peru time is the same as our Central Time)

    "Dr. Córdova Morales also ordered the implementation of psychological and psychiatric expertise to the principal defendant, and the ratification of the autopsy and all the expert opinions made in the preliminary stage (fingerprint, forensic psychology, criminal roadworthiness, toxicological, etc.) , so that specialists explain the reasons for their opinions."

    http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/496089/...lunes-21-junio
    I was reading the comments at the bottom of this news article and the "foolish" ( I'll be kind here) girls are saying " Joran is so handsome! I can see why any girl would go with him to his room" OMG!
    When are these girls gonna get a clue??
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DollyPardonMe For This Useful Post:


  12. #292
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    land of most amazing sunsets
    Posts
    12,480
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    I was reading the comments at the bottom of this news article and the "foolish" ( I'll be kind here) girls are saying " Joran is so handsome! I can see why any girl would go with him to his room" OMG!
    When are these girls gonna get a clue??
    Evidence that hormones replace brains in some folks?


  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:


  14. #293
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,329
    Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    Thanks to AP news link clearing up any possibility of moving JVDS to Aruba anytime soon

    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...tfQOwD9GCLBO00

    "Van der Sloot has said he fears for his life in the Peruvian prison. But regardless of what information the suspect might provide in the Holloway case, it is unlikely he would be brought to this Caribbean island before completing any sentence if convicted in the South American country, Blanken said.

    "I think it's out of question because the case in Peru is a very severe case and the Peruvian authorities have said they do not want to do that," Blanken said
    Well then, we can pretty much be assured that JVS won't say a word about NH now. If he doesn't get what he wants - forget about it. Just like asking his friend for money -- if you don't send it to me, you're no good to me.

    I think that's how he treats everyone in his life.

    I'm glad he's staying in Peru, but think we'll be even farther away in knowing what happened to NH

    MOO

    Mel


  15. #294
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    land of most amazing sunsets
    Posts
    12,480

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Well then, we can pretty much be assured that JVS won't say a word about NH now. If he doesn't get what he wants - forget about it. Just like asking his friend for money -- if you don't send it to me, you're no good to me.

    I think that's how he treats everyone in his life.

    I'm glad he's staying in Peru, but think we'll be even farther away in knowing what happened to NH

    MOO

    Mel
    Makes you think that the 'best date' of August is a good opening bid for JVDS will give him time to sweat (and watch his back) making him realize that he has more to lose by stalling than the rest of the world does?


  16. #295
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    in a world of my own
    Posts
    1,419
    As bad as Natalie's family wants to know where she is, I believe they will have satisfaction in knowing he is in prison in Peru. Afterall, our Father in Heaven watches over Natalie now and Joren is watching his back.

    It doesn't bother me a bit that Joren is eating food with bugs in it, or not getting to shower often, or using the bathroom in a hole in the floor. He chose this. JMO
    narrow, limited thinker, but I'm trying to grow


  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PorcineGranny For This Useful Post:


  18. #296
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    169
    If Joran gets sentenced and has to serve time in Peru what are the odd's he dies somehow before his sentence is complete if say he has to serve 10+ years?

    From what Ive been reading they make it sound like he has a 50/50 chance or even worse of surviving. I wonder with seeing this kind of information about the Peru prisons and life living there how big a fight the dutch government will put up for better conditions, different prison etc.


  19. #297
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    land of most amazing sunsets
    Posts
    12,480

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
    If Joran gets sentenced and has to serve time in Peru what are the odd's he dies somehow before his sentence is complete if say he has to serve 10+ years?

    From what Ive been reading they make it sound like he has a 50/50 chance or even worse of surviving. I wonder with seeing this kind of information about the Peru prisons and life living there how big a fight the dutch government will put up for better conditions, different prison etc.
    I understood that prior to this incident involving JVDS the Dutch government and Peru were in negotiations to create an extradition treaty between the two countries. On the 'up' side of this, I guess that there may be some pressure for the Dutch to negotiate this treaty with a view to resolving the issue quickly ((one could hope))


  20. #298
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in O 'HI' O
    Posts
    894
    I find it sickening that JVS will STILL try to use where NH remains are and anytime he needs something...He caused her death.. and using that as extortion and a bargaining chip in Peru makes me ill... literally...I don't think think NH will ever be found..I have a feeling she went into the sea/ocean due to under currents that JVS was looking up after Stephany died...I hope I'm wrong....
    .. Please help Kyron come home!!


  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to froginTtown For This Useful Post:


  22. #299
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    [bbm]

    pokerstars.net is definitely the sponser for the LAPT - that's already been established

    http://www.lapt.com/

    what I found strange about the casino video was Steph looking around & hesitating to sit down & then ending up two seats away before moving next to Joran, along with the handshake, of course

    the speculation that she may have slipped him a chip is interesting and plausible, especially if its true that she was familiar with him and if they were possibly loaning each other money (honestly I highly doubt Joran would ever loan anyone anything, he seems like a 'taker' to me)

    but if they were cheating, well that might explain what I consider to be Steph's odd body language

    she knew him but didn't want it to appear like she knew him?
    Yea, I understand what youre saying, but I thought Steph's body language looked odd everywhere she was caught on camera, walking down the street, in the hotel, in the casino. It may just be the way she is, everybody is different, but it looked like she kept her head down a lot and sort of walked like she was flat-footed. I thought it looked weird but Im not sure if its normal for her.

    I agree with your last sentence, except for the video on the street she almost looked like she didnt want people to know she was with JVDS. I heard Holloways father saying he thought she may have been drugged from how she acted on the video. Im not sure, it could be true. Even if JVDS's motive was simple robbery, which I think it was as of now, he could have drugged her to make the crime easier on him and her. But I saw something about drugs in Stephs system, were there any illegals in her system at death?


  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikolai For This Useful Post:


  24. #300
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    land of most amazing sunsets
    Posts
    12,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
    Yea, I understand what youre saying, but I thought Steph's body language looked odd everywhere she was caught on camera, walking down the street, in the hotel, in the casino. It may just be the way she is, everybody is different, but it looked like she kept her head down a lot and sort of walked like she was flat-footed. I thought it looked weird but Im not sure if its normal for her.
    I listened to her father's interview (tapes 1-9 on the media link board ) and he too thought she looked ''unnatural for her normal ways''


  25. The Following User Says Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:


Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 977
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:17 PM
  2. Replies: 786
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:46 AM
  3. Replies: 837
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:26 PM
  4. Replies: 786
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 11:08 AM
  5. Replies: 569
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 03:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •