Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #9

The twitter account in question:

http://twitter.com/joranvdsloot

The message translated: So, now I'm doing good.

dated 6/2; sent by #catchmeifyoucan

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    If it wasn't NH, I wonder if Aruba ever id'd the body at all, then ?
    No, not to my knowledge. An extra dead body - no big deal on Aruba it seems. If you believe the story that the bones were male, then they either they didn't try to ID it, or they couldn't ID it. Just added to my conviction that they knew quite well whose bones they had discovered.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eileen O'B For This Useful Post:

[quote=suzihawk;5300169]The twitter account in question:

dated 6/2; sent by #Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #8 /quote]

So, I stand corrected, thank SuziH.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

LKL: MG saying Peru is on of the poorest countries in South America. He's now talking about Castro Castro. New warden a few months ago; first day on the job the warden was murdered. MG saying eventually Joran would go to Lurigancho (sp?) prison. Joran will have to make friends with someone and have food brought in from the outside. Describing unsanitary conditions; insects in food, etc. One day MG was visiting a client in the prison and 10 ft. away a prisoner stabbed another prisoner. Showing the Natl. Geographic film that will be on tv next week. Drugs, guns, knives easily obtained. 600 prisoners on a block with 12 showers; shower once a week. Money can get you anything there.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Did MichaelG just say that a prisoner was smuggled out by guard/s to have sexual relations with his wife on the outside, and then smuggled back in to the prison?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

I am so thankful for WS and you great sleuthers... We are so ahead of the media .. its kinda scary really. Just makes you wonder about all the other stuff that goes on in the world , how far behind our media is.
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ’.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GetSmart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen O'B View Post
    No, not to my knowledge. An extra dead body - no big deal on Aruba it seems. If you believe the story that the bones were male, then they either they didn't try to ID it, or they couldn't ID it. Just added to my conviction that they knew quite well whose bones they had discovered.
    Thanks, Eileen O'B.

They must think covering up murders and trying to sweep them under the rug is the way to keep tourism up. An actual solved murder would destroy the island "mystique" or something. I would NEVER go to Aruba, knowing how LE there is like an evil "Keystone Cops" !

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Columbo For This Useful Post:

What a beautiful couple. I just want to cry.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mck16 For This Useful Post:

LKL: Enrique and his wife are speaking with Larry. Asked how they're coping with the tragedy, he says the pain they are feeling will never go away. He says the process (of justice) in Lima he hopes goes quickly. Carolina knew Stephany since she was 9 years old. Enrique doesn't have any feelings about Joran; just wants justice. He's talking about how Stephany was killed and after death was unrecognizable. Just wants justice. Larry asking Carolina why Joran may have done this. Enrique answering, saying Joran has told so many lies, he knows he took money from Stephany, took her car, thinks of Joran like serial killer no motive, or feelings for other people. Larry asking if they worry Joran will get special attention. Not worried, but are just praying for justice and for Natalee's family also. They've talked with Natalee's parents and hope that her body can be found; Natalee's family has a worse pain because they don't know where she is.
    Rest in Peace

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Did MichaelG just say that a prisoner was smuggled out by guard/s to have sexual relations with his wife on the outside, and then smuggled back in to the prison?
    Yup! Sure did!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

So Stephany did have 10 grand on her according to her brother
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ’.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GetSmart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    It's all becoming repetitive now

Now it's being reported that a crab trap may have been used to dispose of NH body that JVS stole from a shed. I've heard this before though.
    That is what I have always believed happened to Natalie. It makes sense given the breakin and things gone, in my opinion. If so, her body could be covered....or not? What is known about the crab traps?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CathyinTexas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    That's what I heard unless I mis-heard,lol
    Here.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    The twitter account in question:

dated 6/2; sent by #catchmeifyoucan
    Another interpretation:
    Zo, weer lekker bezig dacht ik. = Thus, nicely busy I thought. Your translation sounds better.

The #catchmeifyoucan does not mean it was sent by some person, I think it is a way to categorize and editorialize.

The message was placed or entered by JoranvdSloot. I think he did it on his long taxi cab rides.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:

The fact that the family just verified that Stephany had 10,000. on her gives credence that robbery was the motive. I also believe that there was a sexual component to the murder as she was found without her pants and he took them with him when he fled. There was a guy on The View today talking about Joran's girlfriend when he was 17 years old. He had the young girls diary and showed her picture. She looked like a younger version of Stephany to me.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lori59 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    I am so thankful for WS and you great sleuthers... We are so ahead of the media .. its kinda scary really. Just makes you wonder about all the other stuff that goes on in the world , how far behind our media is.
    I learned long ago when dealing my own case that very little of what was reported by the news media had any truth to it at all. They even messed up the smallest details. I don't think it was done with malice; they just didn't check facts at all; big or little. I've never trusted the news media since. Unfortunately, that's all we have. That's why I appreciate our sleuthers so much. We sort the wheat from the chaff (sic).

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lori59 View Post
    The fact that the family just verified that Stephany had 10,000. on her gives credence that robbery was the motive. I also believe that there was a sexual component to the murder as she was found without her pants and he took them with him when he fled. There was a guy on The View today talking about Joran's girlfriend when he was 17 years old. He had the young girls diary and showed her picture. She looked like a younger version of Stephany to me.
    A thread or so back, someone posted photos that were from prior to June 2006, and I remember Joran with a young woman who resembled Stephany. I'm not sure though if she was a girlfriend before or after Natalee's disappearance. MOO
    Rest in Peace

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    LKL: MG saying Peru is on of the poorest countries in South America. He's now talking about Castro Castro. New warden a few months ago; first day on the job the warden was murdered. MG saying eventually Joran would go to Lurigancho (sp?) prison. Joran will have to make friends with someone and have food brought in from the outside. Describing unsanitary conditions; insects in food, etc. One day MG was visiting a client in the prison and 10 ft. away a prisoner stabbed another prisoner. Showing the Natl. Geographic film that will be on tv next week. Drugs, guns, knives easily obtained. 600 prisoners on a block with 12 showers; shower once a week. Money can get you anything there.
    I am wondering if JVS can buy himself body guards????
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

The guy on The View today was Chris Cuomo, he is doing a story about that former girlfriend of Joran's on 20/20, Friday night I think.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:

From the little I've seen of Castro Castro, it seems to be a bit nicer than the stock footage we're seeing. Of course 'nicer' being a relative word here.

well i saw his second defense atty. (the first private one) say, in response to a question about JVDS safety in CC, when he gets put in the general population, that he (JVDS) is a "big guy. he can take care of himself. so, no problem."

i found that to be extremely funny and revealing, about the whole atmosphere over there. the lawyer resigned two days later, because he was scared for his family (imo)..

.also. of course, thats the place where the new warden was killed his first day on the job and where a prisoner was shot in the visiting area when one of NG's TH's lawyers showed up there. the international big shot lawyer.

sounds good to me.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to costalpilot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    Another interpretation:
    Zo, weer lekker bezig dacht ik. = Thus, nicely busy I thought. Your translation sounds better.

The #catchmeifyoucan does not mean it was sent by some person, I think it is a way to categorize and editorialize.

The message was placed or entered by JoranvdSloot. I think he did it on his long taxi cab rides.
    #catchmeifyoucan

http://twitter.com/search?q=%23catchmeifyoucan

it looks to me like #catchmeifyoucan is the one that sent the message to JoranvdSloot, who hadn't posted since 7/19/09

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I am wondering if JVS can buy himself buy guards????
    expect not. he has to be one of the most hated men in peru. there is a limit to what people will do for money.

well he could buy SOME kind of protection, if he had any extra $$$$, but that doesnt seem probable, unless somebody else puts up the cash...since his mom cant afford a ticket, ????who would it be?

in any case...imo any guards he might hire would be dead soon after him, imo.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to costalpilot For This Useful Post:

#catchmeifyoucan

http://twitter.com/search?q=%23catchmeifyoucan

it looks to me like #catchmeifyoucan is the one that sent the message to JoranvdSloot, who hadn't posted since 7/19/09
    No, that's not how Twitter works.

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lori59 View Post
    I haven't heard that! Did I miss something?

47. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I am wondering if JVS can buy himself body guards????
    With what? A loan from the drug lord/mayor?
    Rest in Peace

49. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast