Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #9

Quote Originally Posted by sandangel View Post
    Would have he had internet access while he was in the Taxi? I wouldn't think so but I have never been to Peru or Chile so I don't know. I thought he was pre-occupied being very nervous and chain smoking like no other during his run in the taxi.
    I remember reading that JVDS checked his laptop. But he more than likely went to a cafe while in Chile.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

Has TES had any updates about the search in Aruba? That Steph guy's blog hasn't had anything about TES and TM in a while. The last time I looked at it. It was mostly about DaveH. [JMO the car following them might have been someone who just wondered why they were out in that marsh. I probably would do the same thing if I saw something like that.]

I can't get over NG talking about Mongoloid so much. [I know that's what the e-mail said.] Who sent the e-mail?

eta PassionFlower, I didn't see your post about that blog. I keep getting nudged off of my computer so someone can look up game cheats.

eta part 2 Here is a link to the blog post I was talking about above. http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/06...-happy-island/ He has added several posts to his blog today.
    Last edited by Flow; 06-16-2010 at 10:45 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tripleC View Post
    I have a FaceBook acct & it automatically put Lil Wayne as music I like. Never in my almost 40 years have I listened to Lil Wayne. I'd believe it if he typed it out, but if it was part of his profile, probably not.
    Wait, did I just say "I'd believe it" to anything he said, even if typed
    Now that is weird...my account has not added anything to mine....strange..I added the music I liked myself.
    Here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    Well, the person who's Twitter account it is, is the one who makes the actual posts to their Twitter page.
    If the person writes something like @cnnpoliticsnews (for instance) that sends a special alert to that person or account holder. And, it is of course posted to the account page of the Twitterer.

If the person posts something like RT @lrflw @joanwalsh Barry Bonds wins big victory in 9th Circuit; feds cannot use +urine evidence for perjury||He was a scapegoat, so sad
    That means, they are RE-Tweeting what someone else posted.

If someone posts something like: At Glenmorangie, they call the still room "the cathedral." #whiskeytheology
    The #whiskeytheology is a way to categorize and also in the case of some writers to editorialize. It acts as a tag. If you click on it, Twitter will search for all posts that use that 'tag'.

Hope that helps.
    It helps in that I'm pretty sure I'll never become a "tweeter". Thanks for trying, though.

(I'm still not sure if it's a real account - that is, it belongs to JVDS.)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

LE had Joran's computer the day they pick him up and brought him back to Peru. No information, as far as I have heard, has been reported regarding what is on Joran's computer.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Would have he had internet access while he was in the Taxi? I wouldn't think so but I have never been to Peru or Chile so I don't know. I thought he was pre-occupied being very nervous and chain smoking like no other during his run in the taxi.
    It was reported, I believe by one of the taxi drivers, that he was using the computer, or at least opening it up. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cottages View Post
    No, thank you! Apparently we are onto something here (the crime solvers that we are):

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/wayne.html

Heeeyyyyyy, come to think of it, didn't JVS say on one of his "MyFace" pages that Lil' Wayne was one of his favorite music artists? Man, we are sooooooo onto somethin' really big here
    Wow, that's really something. I have no idea why I did this but I counted 221 names, 55 of them from Texas! Second runner up Virginia with 18.

36 states are represented, along with Canada(3), Australia(2), Mexico, England and New Zealand(1 each).

In case anybody is wondering, these statistics refer to murderers with the middle name of 'Wayne'.

Now onto first names (kidding)!

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Has TES had any updates about the search in Aruba? That Steph guy's blog hasn't had anything about TES and TM in a while. The last time I looked at it. It was mostly about DaveH. [JMO the car following them might have been someone who just wondered why they were out in that marsh. I probably would do the same thing if I saw something like that.]

I can't get over NG talking about Mongoloid so much. [I know that's what the e-mail said.] Who sent the e-mail?
    I don't believe it has been told who sent the "supposed" email. I know that NG among others have reported that the email came from Facebook. I do have to wonder if Joran even got such an email. Hope we find out.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandangel For This Useful Post:

Well, one of the foreign articles I read I believe talked about the taxi drivers saying that he smoked for the whole trip and had his laptop plugged into the cigarette lighter. I believe it was a recent article.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    It was reported, I believe by one of the taxi drivers, that he was using the computer, or at least opening it up. MOO
    delete
    delete
    delete

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    delete
    delete
    delete
    Oh I definitely agree!!!
    Rest in Peace

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Per cnn:

investigators will likely not travel to Peru to question murder suspect Joran van der Sloot until at least the end of August, prosecutor Peter Blanken said Wednesday.

That's good -- doesn't give JVS much hope of getting to Aruba anytime soom

MOO

Mel

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    You heard more details than I did - about the dish rag - TM was cut off and they went to commercial. When they came back, it was not addressed further. I was thinking, 'that's big if true'.

Was that the material that looked a lot likea blueish green halter NH was wearing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen O'B View Post
    There was never really a conclusion to the story. I think Tim Miller of Equisearch believed and still believes it was NH's body. When ALE came back and said the bones were male, and the fabric didn't match, they wouldn't give the samples to anybody for Tim Miller or NH's father to check, so nothing more could be done about the find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen O'B View Post
    Tim Miller believed that the fabric in the cage was part of NH's denim skirt. When ALE responded with their results, they said the fabric was tested and it didn't match the bleuish-green halter blouse. Corrupt AND incompetent.
    Thanks for answering this because I didn't know the answer. Sounds very fishy imo.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    Yes and not even being a websleuther at the time, I remember hearing about someone who went out before daylight in a boat. A friend of Joran's (whose identity has not been revealed) took NH's body out in a boat (a motor boat I think). I'm sort of recalling that they even knew whose boat it was that was used. Was there an end to that story? Was it dismissed?
    I remember that in fact I was wondering how that guy must feel hearing that joran wants to spill the beans.

At the time we heard about it there was all sorts of talk about currents and that this guy would know where to dump her body so that she would go out to the ocean.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jilly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lori59 View Post
    Oh, yeah...wasn't that in his confession too though. Stephany's clothes were found with him when he was caught I thought....
    I don't think so. But I'm on information overload with regards to this case so I'll have to go back and check.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Well, one of the foreign articles I read I believe talked about the taxi drivers saying that he smoked for the whole trip and had his laptop plugged into the cigarette lighter. I believe it was a recent article.
    I am impressed that the hotel had internet service. Or maybe he had an air card? ja

OK, IMHO, JVS is throwing the taxi-drivers under the bus. Who in their right mind would say to a taxi driver ---- I just commited murder and need to get to the border. He's setting himself up for insanity, not right in the mind trial, and these taxi-driver are paying for it.

Like eveyone else in Peru, they would have kicked his arss to the curb (IMHO).

I feel sorry for anyone who has come into contact with JVS. They are all his alibis - and nothing is his fault

MOO

Mel

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Per cnn:

investigators will likely not travel to Peru to question murder suspect Joran van der Sloot until at least the end of August, prosecutor Peter Blanken said Wednesday.

That's good -- doesn't give JVS much hope of getting to Aruba anytime soom

MOO

Mel
    Very good news. That will be about 3 months from now and in the meantime he has his court appearance on Monday. Oh how I wish there would be video of that!
    Rest in Peace

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

I would doubt he had internet connection and was probably trying to clean up files (which the FBI will be able to recover if Lima does not have the ability or resources to do so, though they probably do as well).

With my netbook and my cellphone I can get online anywhere I have cellphone coverage, so it is technically possible that he was online.

Did he have a cellphone with him? I don't recall that being reported.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    OK, IMHO, JVS is throwing the taxi-drivers under the bus. Who in their right mind would say to a taxi driver ---- I just commited murder and need to get to the border. He's setting himself up for insanity, not right in the mind trial, and these taxi-driver are paying for it.

Like eveyone else in Peru, they would have kicked his arss to the curb (IMHO).

I feel sorry for anyone who has come into contact with JVS. They are all his alibis - and nothing is his fault

MOO

Mel
    That's what I wrote earlier today, when someone wrote that he had confessed to the drivers. I said he ran the risk that they would not want to take him anywhere regardless of what he might pay, as they risked too much.

He was likely just mad at the driver for "extorting" him for the watch etc. That's his job (extortion.)

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bobarino For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jilly View Post
    I remember that in fact I was wondering how that guy must feel hearing that joran wants to spill the beans.

At the time we heard about it there was all sorts of talk about currents and that this guy would know where to dump her body so that she would go out to the ocean.
    There are scads of people in Aruba who are scared to death that Joran will spill the beans, as well they should be. In fact, there have been a couple of deaths recently of Aruban folks connected with the 'investigation'. A heart attack and a stroke, IIRC.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    Thanks for answering this because I didn't know the answer. Sounds very fishy imo.
    It's was so hard to get info that you could trust on the NH case, and now with this case it's the same thing. You hear so much stuff that's misreported, and so many of the talking heads don't really know what they're talking about. Ugh!

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eileen O'B For This Useful Post:

Can you find the link to the article please and post it. Thanks.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jilly View Post
    Nums24-- Thank you for responding to my post re coffee run on the previous thread.
    If that camera was indeed rolling the entire time, and he was not on it going out for coffee, he's in trouble. I wouldn't put it past the Judge to throw out his confession entirely.
    Your welcome! I was doing some more research and I found this:

Snipped:

Guardia said Van der Sloot said he killed Flores because she found out about the Aruba case by using his laptop without his permission while went out for two cups of coffee and rolls.

But he said police do not necessarily believe him and think he may have killed Flores beforehand.

Col. Miguel Canlla, chief of homicide investigations, told the AP that Van der Sloot took off his shirt after strangling Flores and put it on her. He said the Dutchman wanted to put her body into a suitcase but couldn't.

"He is cold, calculating and cynical," Canlla said.

The evidence against the Van der Sloot includes hotel security camera video showing him and Flores entering his hotel room together and the Dutchman leaving alone four hours later.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/jun/...ion-ar-105387/
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post
    i dont think that he got coffee..i am aware everyone was reporting that he did. but that was in the first flush of news reports.

it WAS part of his "story" but he is a liar. he made up his story while trying to get away,(he had plenty of time and his story was right out of a lawyers sons handbook) and the coffee and the computer were part of it.

none of it true. i'll change my mind when I see the "coffee video" but I don't think that is going to happen.
    Yes, I agree and I do need to see more of the video.
    Joran had smoked a joint and taken amphetimines. He seems quite confused
    as to what to do next.

It appears to me that he's taking old coffee cups out with him. The way he's holding them appears they are empty. JMO.

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast