Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to AP news link clearing up any possibility of moving JVDS to Aruba anytime soon

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ipwSlzJFx8oMEBXA3wXrkw1tfQOwD9GCLBO00

"Van der Sloot has said he fears for his life in the Peruvian prison. But regardless of what information the suspect might provide in the Holloway case, it is unlikely he would be brought to this Caribbean island before completing any sentence if convicted in the South American country, Blanken said.

"I think it's out of question because the case in Peru is a very severe case and the Peruvian authorities have said they do not want to do that," Blanken said

JVM stating that JVDS was possibly watching SF win in gambling and targeted her from the beginning, and was planning on robbing her.

I'm curious as to where you're getting the reports about his family stating that Joran was perfectly normal and then wasn't, had hallucinations and was taking Lithium?

This was a discussion about Cody Dewayne Mitten, not JVS. JVS is definitely not schizo.

That reminds me, of another Texas case, Kerry Max Cook (who wrote "Chasing Justice") & who got the death penalty 3 times I think? Been a while since I read the book, but Kerry's brother's name was Doyle Wayne (who also went to prison & was murdered after he got out in a bar fight as I recall).

This is what the Washington Post stated back on June 9, 2010

Video from hotel security cameras shows the two entering Van der Sloot's hotel room together at 5 a.m. that Saturday and Van der Sloot leaving alone four hours later with his bags.

Police say Van der Sloot also left the hotel briefly at 8:10 a.m. and returned with two cups of coffee and bread purchased across the street at a supermarket.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/08/AR2010060804853.html

Hey, everyone. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I wanted to clear up an earlier issue regarding the crime scene photos published in this weeks National Enquirer. I bought a copy and the pics showing the bloody sheets and body wrapped in the comforter on the floor between the bed and wall CLEARY state crime scene RE-ENACTMENT based on police reports.

So, those photos are NOT REAL. Just a demonstration to sell more rag mags.

JFYI.

i dont think that he got coffee..i am aware everyone was reporting that he did. but that was in the first flush of news reports.

it WAS part of his "story" but he is a liar. he made up his story while trying to get away,(he had plenty of time and his story was right out of a lawyers sons handbook) and the coffee and the computer were part of it.

none of it true. i'll change my mind when I see the "coffee video" but I don't think that is going to happen.

Hey, everyone. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I wanted to clear up an earlier issue regarding the crime scene photos published in this weeks National Enquirer. I bought a copy and the pics showing the bloody sheets and body wrapped in the comforter on the floor between the bed and wall CLEARY state crime scene RE-ENACTMENT based on police reports.

JFYI.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I felt strongly they weren't real, they just didn't match some of the information we have had. The magazine had not come out here yet last time I went to the store. If I go tomorrow, I will look again. But thank you for noticing what others simply overlooked.

Obviously, if he had gone out for coffee, he would have appeared on camera outside his room and going through the lobby of the hotel. Unless, there were some other exit leading to the Wong market from the hotel, he had to have passed through the lobby.
And, that is what we are all waiting to see. So, I suppose it is entirely possible that he never actually went out for coffee and bread that morning. It is possible that the bread and coffee cups we saw were ones from a previous time.
It seems pretty simple. If he went there is a video (I would think) and if he didn't go, there is no video.

JFYI.

Agreed! However, the very clever and ambiguous wording leads one to believe otherwise:

"From multiple sources, the Enquirer was able to reconstruct death scene photos and uncover the events surrounding the murder, based on the police investigation."

Yeah... I spent my hard earned $3.69 on the rag. :loser::blushing:

JVM stating that JVDS was possibly watching SF win in gambling and targeted her from the beginning, and was planning on robbing her.
Good evening! I think most of us figured that out right away! :) I missed the part of her show tonight when she talked about Joran ~ anything more on the "number" (which isn't a number) by the door? MOO

Good evening! I think most of us figured that out right away! :) I missed the part of her show tonight when she talked about Joran ~ anything more on the "number" (which isn't a number) by the door? MOO

Sorry, I was too busy making burger's....but that was jist of what I was able to get.

Agreed! However, the very clever and ambiguous wording leads one to believe otherwise:

"From multiple sources, the Enquirer was able to reconstruct death scene photos and uncover the events surrounding the murder, based on the police investigation."

Consider it the cost of research material.

(I'll just stand in the store line and look at it, I will never buy one.)

abbie

Good evening to you, Panthera. What the caller referred to as the number "5" to the right of VDS's hotel room, I saw as the letter "S". I guess it's all in the the eye of the beholder. :)

What, Suzihawk?!? You didn't enjoy the Sandy Bullock story about her estranged older half sisters? ;)

To the National Enquirers credit, they did post an actual pic of the closed door of room 309. Don't know if it was the TAC Lima, though. LOL

I didn't pay very close attention tonight to Jane. He will be meeting before a judge on June 21st and will have to tell the main judge his story. That is about all I remember.

Good evening to you, Panthera. What the caller referred to as the number "5" to the right of VDS's hotel room, I saw as the letter "S". I guess it's all in the the eye of the beholder. :)

I also saw the letter "S" and assumed it meant "South". Per usual, people trying to read more into the story as opposed to KISSing the story. IMHO, the truth is RARELY stranger than fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth