Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Get Married

Awesome. I once met them individually within 3 weeks-shortly after that they were tied together in the media as a couple. I was crushed, lol...

I just lost respect for Calista, course I don't read movie magazines all that much...

I love them both.

I used to watch her religiously, too bad she has not done anything in a long time she is adorable.

I was made to blush one time about 12-14 years ago. when as a real estate broker I was showing a building in the Lincoln Center Area - I was showing the Great Gym/Health Club in the building when my customer said to me "Don't look now but that is Harrison Ford, and he has been staring at you more then a minute now" when I looked up a few steps where he was standing we both smiled, and I did blush, and I am not the blushing type at all. I proceeded to work, Just one of those times that I wished my customer would have said - OK I'll take the apartment, you stay here. (flirt with Harrison) LOL
I stayed with the customer, thinking they are close to making a decision so I best not drop them off and go back to the gym LOL

I have to say lol - face to face there was something intense about his eyes.

Interesting to see him with Calista - I did not see the match at first.

Wishing them happiness - I didn't see them together at first but , hey, if they're happy and it works..all the best to them.

Songline, I am pretty sure she stars in a weekly series-Brothers and Sisters, IIRC? I think it is on HBO...lots of people love it.

Songline, I am pretty sure she stars in a weekly series-Brothers and Sisters, IIRC? I think it is on HBO...lots of people love it.
Thank you, I ll check it out I do like her alot. I am nuts about him. :)

Yep that's it. Hubby got me hooked and now we both watch it every sunday night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back