Kyron Horman Q&A ***No Discussion***

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is to leave a question or leave an answer to a non-opinion question.
Where can i find?
What was Kyron wearing?
What time did school start?
Questions that do not have more than one answer LOL.

This is basically a reference thread so the posts should consist of
questions
answers

and no discussion

I am wondering about why an Amber Alert wasn't issued yet? At first I thought it was because the case needed to be a criminal investigation, but now it is, and still no Amber Alert? One was recently issued in this case: http://abcnews.go.com/US/TheLaw/boy-missing-days-dropped-off-st-patricks-cathedral/story?id=10435839

It doesn't fit the criteria:

The AMBERAlert Plan is a critical missing child response program that utilizes the resources of law enforcement and media to notify the public when children are kidnapped. Statistics consistently show that time is our greatest adversary when a child is abducted.

The AMBER Alert Plan is a voluntary partnership between law enforcement agencies and broadcasters to disseminate an urgent bulletin in the most serious child abduction cases.

Law enforcement and broadcasters use the Emergency Alert System (EAS), formerly called the Emergency Broadcast System, to air a description of the missing child and suspected abductor. This is the same concept used during severe weather emergencies. The goal of the AMBER Alert is to promptly involve entire communities to assist in the search for and safe return of abducted children.

Once law enforcement has been notified about an abducted child, they must first determine if the case meets the criteria for triggering an alert. Local and state programs establish specific criteria. Oregon´s criteria is listed below:

• Law enforcement confirms a child has been abducted
  • The child is 17 years or younger*
  • The child may be in danger of serious bodily harm or death
  • There is enough descriptive information about the child, abductor, and/or suspect´s vehicle to believe an immediate broadcast alert will help.
  • The child's name and other critical data elements - including the child abduction (CA) and AMBER Alert (AA) flags will/have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.

* This alert system is not to be used when a child runs away or involves a custodial situation.

Does anyone know what vision problems Kyron had that required him to wear glasses? LE has made much of the glasses with photos of said eyewear, and Kyron appears in at least one photo that I recall not wearing his glasses. Perhaps he was swimming and wouldn't have worn glasses for this activity. In most circumstances, would it have been unusual for Kyron to be without his eyeglasses? If someone removed Kyron's glasses, would the boy have difficulty coping in an unusual environment?

Would anyone know if there is an old abandoned school (1950's) in the area?

1. where was the baby when SM and kyron went to school
2. was kyron really supposed to be in the talent show
3. if so why was his SAHM not planning to be there
4. also if so, why hasn't that come up at all, ie teachers/students not saying "yeah he was supposed to be doing xyz in the talent show, but he wasn't there..."

ETA i really really want these answers so i can rule out family

from what I understand , the parents are the first to be looked at and the first to be cleared (if they can be)... if they can't be cleared, the "criminal investigation" would start with them.. (in order to be cleared)

I need to know, is this how it works????

from what I understand , the parents are the first to be looked at and the first to be cleared (if they can be)... if they can't be cleared, the "criminal investigation" would start with them.. (in order to be cleared)

I need to know, is this how it works????

Yep. Investigations start from the inside and work their way out

What time was the Science Fair open from?

Did it open up to viewing at 8 am? or later?

Has SM (& Bio-Dad) taken a polygraph?

Have SM (& Bio-Dad) retained a lawyer yet?

What was the custody agreement between Kyron's biological parents? Did he live with his SM & bio Dad full time? If so, why?

If Dad did have full physical custody of Kyron, do we know why?

Were both bio-parents & their spouses on good terms? The news briefing depicted Bio-Dad & SD were but, SM's embraces did not appear to be welcomed by Bio-Mom?

What time was the Science Fair open from?

Did it open up to viewing at 8 am? or later?

According to sign, 8 - 10. Described as 8-8:45, parents could come in early and tour. At 8:45, kids went to classes and broke into smaller groups to tour exhibits through school.

Regular classes started at 10 am.

What are the occupations of Kyron's SM, Bio Mom & Dad & SF?

Can anyone confirm SF is in LE?

Is there Video cameras either in the school or outside of the school?

What are the occupations of Kyron's SM, Bio Mom & Dad & SF?

Can anyone confirm SF is in LE?

Not positive but I think mom is a nurse, dad an Enterprise Business Architect, step mom a teacher and step dad is LE.

I'm not positive about the mom but I think the rest are right.

I am sorry if this has already been mentioned have been reading all thru the posts in kyrons forensic astrology and reading the links posted where it came to my attention that the friday in question(june 4) that kyron went missing, that not only was there a science fair scheduled for that morning (which we already know that kyron was involved with and that his step mother attended this fair also) but what I did not know was that there was a talent show scheduled for that afternoon after lunch, which Kyron was also scheduled to be involved and participate in. So, my question is this, I as a parent have always attended any&all school functions, activities, etc that my son has been involved in, especially something such as atalent show for which he wouldve had to put at the very least a fair amount of time and hard word into preparing for such an event and at the age of 7 this would definitely involve a great deal of involvement by a parent in organizing (i.e. deciding the specifics on what talent and how to present that talent) along with a parent encouraging and more than likely helping in the practicing for the talent show. All of that said I would think that if a parent came to something such as the science fair that morning that equally as important there would be a parent that would have been present for kyrons involvement in the talent show? But yet as we know by the facts that OBVIOUSLY no one did attend the talent show, hence they would have known at the time of the talent show that kyron was missing, several full hours earlier than when the bus driver notified the school. I find this to be somewhat disheartening and not adding up for me. Does anyone know anything about this talent show and possibly why no parent attended this talent show?? TIA

Do the Bio mom and stepdad pay child support to Bio dad and step-mom?

I am sorry if this has already been mentioned have been reading all thru the posts in kyrons forensic astrology and reading the links posted where it came to my attention that the friday in question(june 4) that kyron went missing, that not only was there a science fair scheduled for that morning (which we already know that kyron was involved with and that his step mother attended this fair also) but what I did not know was that there was a talent show scheduled for that afternoon after lunch, which Kyron was also scheduled to be involved and participate in. So, my question is this, I as a parent have always attended any&all school functions, activities, etc that my son has been involved in, especially something such as atalent show for which he wouldve had to put at the very least a fair amount of time and hard word into preparing for such an event and at the age of 7 this would definitely involve a great deal of involvement by a parent in organizing (i.e. deciding the specifics on what talent and how to present that talent) along with a parent encouraging and more than likely helping in the practicing for the talent show. All of that said I would think that if a parent came to something such as the science fair that morning that equally as important there would be a parent that would have been present for kyrons involvement in the talent show? But yet as we know by the facts that OBVIOUSLY no one did attend the talent show, hence they would have known at the time of the talent show that kyron was missing, several full hours earlier than when the bus driver notified the school. I find this to be somewhat disheartening and not adding up for me. Does anyone know anything about this talent show and possibly why no parent attended this talent show?? TIA

Actually, there is a thread here on the talent show.

Both mom and stepmom have older sons (teenage), yes?

Which of those older sons is the one now living with grandparents and is into horses? And where do those grandparents live?

Does anyone know what vision problems Kyron had that required him to wear glasses? LE has made much of the glasses with photos of said eyewear, and Kyron appears in at least one photo that I recall not wearing his glasses. Perhaps he was swimming and wouldn't have worn glasses for this activity. In most circumstances, would it have been unusual for Kyron to be without his eyeglasses? If someone removed Kyron's glasses, would the boy have difficulty coping in an unusual environment?

A friend of the family posted on one of the Kyron FB pages that Kyron needs the glasses to see. If he is not wearing them he won't be able to do much for himself, so take note of that if there is a sighting. Without glasses his vision is 70/50.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back