940 users online (182 members and 758 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Possible Kyron Sightings

Truck driver interview

Sighting Prompts Truck Driver To Call Tip Line
    Vaughan said he slammed his brakes to avoid a collision with the gray or black truck. He said he saw a boy in the front seat who looked like Kyron Horman. "I saw this young boy looking out the window...

Article: http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

Video: http://www.kptv.com/video/23824775/index.html

Possible Kyron Sightings

A truck driver heading toward Portland on Hwy 26 on Sat. (6/5) afternoon said a dirty grey/black truck turned in front of him onto Salmonberry RD inside was a boy who appeared startled and who looked like Kyron.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

http://www.kptv.com/video/23824775/index.html

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

"Watching for missing boy — A woman called deputies at about 9:25 a.m. Wednesday to report she saw a child matching the description of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman at the Linn-Benton Community College graduation on June 10. The information had already been given to the head investigating agency on the case, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office." <snipped>

http://www.democratherald.com/news/l...cc4c002e0.html

Lebanon Police
    Vigilant resident — A man called police at about 3:55 p.m. Tuesday from the 1900 block of South Main Street saying he saw a child he thought could be missing boy Kyron Horman. The information was passed along to the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office.

http://www.democratherald.com/news/l...cc4c002e0.html
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

Lebanon is in the same county at the Linn-Benton college siting. Hmmm.

Random questions relating to a sighting we reported... I'm going crazy wondering if I'm crazy thinking I saw him, or stupid for not having realized it sooner.

Does Kyron use a white inhaler?
    Like Legos or Star Wars?
    Have a DS? Have or want Lego Star Wars for the DS?
    Is it known if LE was with Kaine and Terri on the morning of Saturday the 5th? Can Kaine's wherabouts at that time be accounted for?
    Any connection to Clackamas County in general, or Estacada in particular?

Holy crap!

What's a DS ? Nintendo ?

Yes

Handheld game system.

Given his age, I'd doubt he'd have an original DS, but perhaps a DS Lite, or DSi. Or maybe he just wanted one. He was very interested in my son's, and the particular game he was playing.

He being.... ?

Ugh. I need to stop and go to sleep. I've done what I can, I need to find a way to accept that. But I have three sons...

I just wish I could find out there is no way in heck we saw Kyron so I could stop tormenting myself...

Staying up late every night isn't helping Kyron. But I'm a Mom. And every time I see Desiree cry... I lose it. I want to DO something. If I could magically find this boy and hand him to her, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by rnmif View Post
    Handheld game system.

Given his age, I'd doubt he'd have an original DS, but perhaps a DS Lite, or DSi. Or maybe he just wanted one. He was very interested in my son's, and the particular game he was playing.

He being.... ?

Ugh. I need to stop and go to sleep. I've done what I can, I need to find a way to accept that. But I have three sons...

I just wish I could find out there is no way in heck we saw Kyron so I could stop tormenting myself...

Staying up late every night isn't helping Kyron. But I'm a Mom. And every time I see Desiree cry... I lose it. I want to DO something. If I could magically find this boy and hand him to her, I would.
    Is the place you're talking about anywhere near (or on the way to) this:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110191"]7/24/10 - Law professor finds bloody child sock on Black Butte & questions the system - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Random questions relating to a sighting we reported... I'm going crazy wondering if I'm crazy thinking I saw him, or stupid for not having realized it sooner.

Does Kyron use a white inhaler?

Like Legos or Star Wars?
    Have a DS? Have or want Lego Star Wars for the DS?
    Is it known if LE was with Kaine and Terri on the morning of Saturday the 5th? Can Kaine's wherabouts at that time be accounted for?
    Any connection to Clackamas County in general, or Estacada in particular?
    I hadn't heard anything about Kyron using or needing an inhaler. Thank you for reporting this. I would go nuts wondering too.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    That's a good chunk South of Estacada, but if I DID see Kyron the day after he went missing it sure widens the search area, right? We no longer have the tight timeline. My fear is if I DID see him.... I saw him with Kaine, and Kaine seems to be acting more grief-stricken. I don't really want to think what that means... My hope would be if it's Kaine he was trying to leave Terri and did have Kyron stashed and things went further than he'd hoped and he didn't bring him home because of police involvement. But if something went wrong?

I was called back 3 times about my tip. Which may be an accident, MCSO is busy, and they've been working their posteriors off.... But.... 3 times seems to me not an accident, given that they seem to be ruling some tips out immediately? But they didn't seem terribly impressed with my tip. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it because I feel guilty.

I'd give up just about anything to have this poor kid come home. If it was him I saw.... he was unspeakably, unbearably sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    I hadn't heard anything about Kyron using or needing an inhaler. Thank you for reporting this. I would go nuts wondering too.
    That's the thing that is driving me crazy. Normally I don't follow these cases, because I can't. And I spent 10 days thinking, "'nah, can't be" because I didn't know that his biological parents weren't his married, custodial parents. Didn't make any sense to me that one of his parents could be so far away the day AFTER Kyron went missing. I assumed that after something like this LE was with the family 24/7, so how could one of the parents be someplace else 26 hours or so after Kyron went missing?

After I learned more details about the family it seemed less implausible, but I wasn't convinced. Still, I got to the point where I felt I had to call even if I was an idiot, and once I found out about about them going to the gym, I started to wonder if it COULD have been Kaine I saw.

I've never wanted to be wrong about something so badly. I was at a two-day event in Estacada, and the first day (Friday) my teen sat in my car and ran my battery down, and I had to be back early the next day. It's almost 90 minutes from my house. If I had not fallen into bed early and seen the 11pm news.... I would have recognized him, and no way would he have gotten away. So if I saw him, and something bad has happened since....

I want to be wrong. I REALLY want to be wrong. He needs to come home.

That's a good chunk South of Estacada, but if I DID see Kyron the day after he went missing it sure widens the search area, right? We no longer have the tight timeline. My fear is if I DID see him.... I saw him with Kaine, and Kaine seems to be acting more grief-stricken. I don't really want to think what that means... My hope would be if it's Kaine he was trying to leave Terri and did have Kyron stashed and things went further than he'd hoped and he didn't bring him home because of police involvement. But if something went wrong?

I was called back 3 times about my tip. Which may be an accident, MCSO is busy, and they've been working their posteriors off.... But.... 3 times seems to me not an accident, given that they seem to be ruling some tips out immediately? But they didn't seem terribly impressed with my tip. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it because I feel guilty.

I'd give up just about anything to have this poor kid come home. If it was him I saw.... he was unspeakably, unbearably sweet.
    This post gives me chills. In all the reports of possible sightings of Kyron, I can't think of any where they're described as him being with one of the parents. Kaine is pretty unique-looking. You really feel it was Kaine you saw? And they called you back 3 times. That concerns me.

I know the police refused to comment on whether Kyron had any medical conditions. I wonder if this may be one of those details they keep secret to determine if a tip is legitimate, and perhaps you hit on something with the inhaler.

This kind of gave me chills. The people I saw the Kyron look-a-like with were both wearing ball caps. At first I thought it was Kaine and Terri. The woman had curly red hair coming out of the back of her ball cap, but it was more strawberry blonde, and she was taller and thinner and younger than Terri. Then I thought it was Desiree, but there's no way in HECK she is responsible for this. I think the woman was a bit younger than Desiree, and still a bit thinner, and maybe a bit shorter. Desiree seems pretty tall to me.

The man was a dead-ringer for Kaine, except that he had at least 1-3 days stubble. Although looking at Kaine, I'd say he was maybe 20 lbs thinner but of the same tall lanky build. Then again, the person I saw was wearing a jean jacket. And a ball cap, again, low over his eyes. Both of which may have been enough to fool me about his weight a bit.

This makes me wonder, is it possible a relative of Kaine's has him? A friend who looks a bit like him? A scorned girlfriend?

I also find it interesting how many leads didn't get followed up on at all, but MCSO called me back 3 times. My sense was they weren't terribly impressed with my information, but maybe I'm just being too hard on myself, since it seems odd they'd call me back 3 times and not call other people back at all?

I wish I knew if they had some way to rule out what I'd called in. I keep searching, searching for any bit of evidence to prove that I didn't see Kyron. Still can't rule it out.

This kind of gave me chills. The people I saw the Kyron look-a-like with were both wearing ball caps. At first I thought it was Kaine and Terri. The woman had curly red hair coming out of the back of her ball cap, but it was more strawberry blonde, and she was taller and thinner and younger than Terri. Then I thought it was Desiree, but there's no way in HECK she is responsible for this. I think the woman was a bit younger than Desiree, and still a bit thinner, and maybe a bit shorter. Desiree seems pretty tall to me.

The man was a dead-ringer for Kaine, except that he had at least 1-3 days stubble. Although looking at Kaine, I'd say he was maybe 20 lbs thinner but of the same tall lanky build. Then again, the person I saw was wearing a jean jacket. And a ball cap, again, low over his eyes. Both of which may have been enough to fool me about his weight a bit.

This makes me wonder, is it possible a relative of Kaine's has him? A friend who looks a bit like him? A scorned girlfriend?

I also find it interesting how many leads didn't get followed up on at all, but MCSO called me back 3 times. My sense was they weren't terribly impressed with my information, but maybe I'm just being too hard on myself, since it seems odd they'd call me back 3 times and not call other people back at all?

I wish I knew if they had some way to rule out what I'd called in. I keep searching, searching for any bit of evidence to prove that I didn't see Kyron. Still can't rule it out.
    So are you saying you have informed LE you believe you saw Kyron, and they have called you back three times? Am I understanding correctly?

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast