Kyron Horman, Replica of clothing, shoes & glasses

kryon-horman-clothes-470.jpg

http://www.kgw.com/home/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

Additional Identification Information in the Continuing Search for Kyron Horman - 06/14/10

Attached are newly received photos showing a replica of the eyeglass frames worn by Kyron Horman on the day of his disappearance. The photos display an exact match of the model, brand and color of Kyron's eyeglass frames. These photos should be used with photos of likenesses of Kyron's clothing released earlier this week to raise public awareness as the search for Kyron continues.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office will continue to post information as it is released regarding this ongoing investigation.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

Pictures at the link

I have been thinking about this and have really been confused as to why they would release the information about the eye glass frames and pics of him without the glasses NOW? With him being gone almost 2 weeks and the continual land and water searches, I believe they don't think he will be found alive. Sadly, those are my thoughts as well. :(

Do you think it's possible that the frames that were released were Kyron's actual glasses?? That maybe they had found them in the search of Sauvie Island and are putting them out there to the perp as to say "Hey, we found these. And we're on to you?"

With such details and pics of the frames released, and the timing, makes me wonder?

I don't think so. They would not put true eveidnce out there like that - just copies.

But I do wonder if they think that someone may have kept Kyron's glasses as a sick momento.

I don't think they are his. They may of found them but I don't believe they would of released the actural picture of HIS glasses if they had. JMO

I've seen much speculation of this throughout the web. I have to admit that I found the timing odd. I'm not sure about any of my feelings on this case, it's just awful.

Do you think it's possible that the frames that were released were Kyron's actual glasses??

No.

The photo of them identifies them as 'like' Kyron's glasses. If they belonged to Kyron then LE would have said so. If they found Kyron's actual glasses then that would be a lead towards finding Kryon and they would release that info (probably).

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Someone mentioned this to me, and I think it's a good question.

The SO went to the trouble to put his SOCKS out there. Why not his underwear? Boxers? Briefs? Tighty whities? Underoos?

Sorry, I wasn't aware this was posted everywhere. I just can't put it together in my head about the odd timing of the release and wondered if this was a possibility.

As far as them being "like" his glasses....what would be the point then of including the actual number, etc. on the glasses? If they were not exactly the same, those numbers would differ. Perhaps they got a duplicate copy or one from the optometrist?

If they haven't found his glasses....or a body, just seems a little odd to me that they would specifically put that info out there. Like hey "look for these glasses." without going on some type of information. If someone thought they saw him, it's not like they would say "Hey, can I check the number on your glasses?" I guess my curiosity is getting the best of me.

FWIW, I am almost certain they would NOT come out and tell the public they had found his glasses. Perhaps they have found them and thus is the reason for combing Sauvie Island with a fine toothed comb?

Someone mentioned this to me, and I think it's a good question.

The SO went to the trouble to put his SOCKS out there. Why not his underwear? Boxers? Briefs? Tighty whities? Underoos?

LOL, I'm sure Kyron dresses himelf.

Could it be that the family isn't sure of which type, color, style of bvd's he was wearing that morning?

LOL, I'm sure Kyron dresses himelf.

Could it be that the family isn't sure of which type, color, style of bvd's he was wearing that morning?

Possible. But they knew what kind of socks he had on.

I have been thinking about this and have really been confused as to why they would release the information about the eye glass frames and pics of him without the glasses NOW? With him being gone almost 2 weeks and the continual land and water searches, I believe they don't think he will be found alive. Sadly, those are my thoughts as well. :(

Do you think it's possible that the frames that were released were Kyron's actual glasses?? That maybe they had found them in the search of Sauvie Island and are putting them out there to the perp as to say "Hey, we found these. And we're on to you?"

With such details and pics of the frames released, and the timing, makes me wonder?

I agree, it is bothering me too. For the reasons you mentioned on the timing it is also approximately the same time they are going back to re-interview teachers, staff, parents, etc. We do know he was in the pictures wearing glasses at 8:15! Do they want to confirm if the witnesses saw Kyron wearing glasses? Or with the release of the picture of Kyron not wearing glasses see if witnesses saw him that day "not" wearing glasses? Yep, the late timing, re-interviewing and a criminal investigation makes me wonder IF there could be a connection? :waitasec:

If police did find the glasses, I don't think they would make this public as it is part of the on-going investigation. There is no way of knowing unfortunately at this time and speculation, but it is bothering me.

*snip*

If police did find the glasses, I don't think they would make this public as it is part of the on-going investigation. There is no way of knowing unfortunately at this time and speculation, but it is bothering me.

Quite the opposite, I think. They'd be setting off rockets about it. They finally found something. It was headline news down here when Jimmy Ryce's bookbag was found.

The glasses would be evidence if they were found. They wouldn't be mishandling them.

Quite the opposite, I think. They'd be setting off rockets about it. They finally found something. It was headline news down here when Jimmy Ryce's bookbag was found.

I would think so too, however in this case they say they won't comment on anything whatsoever...which leads to wondering & speculation. They could at least state that they didn't find the glasses...you know. I think perhaps they are keeping too much to the vest on the little things that they could nip in the bud if this were the case, which is why is raises questions.

I know they do things in different cases, the little (2 yr. old boy) that went missing in NY around Christmas, they publically cleared the Mom and real father, but not the Mom's boyfriend. Other cases they don't clear anyone, it is frustrating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back