All About KYRON ~ Pictures, Poems, Prayers, Well Wishes, Light a Candle ~

RubyRed

"Keep on Truckin"
Reaction score
kyron_horman55_540x405.jpg

kyron_horman01.jpg

kyron_horman02_540x405.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003676-3.html?tag=page;next

If this thread is not allowed let me know.

I thought it would be nice to have a thread without any Rumors or fighting etc.

This thread is for good thoughts and prayers for Kyron and his family and friends.

Kyron I pray for you everynight sweetheart that you come back to us safe and sound. You are loved by many across the world and your big smile can be seen for miles. You ARE LOVED BY SO MANY!!

"posting in Red as it was Kyrons Fav Color"

Pic23.jpg

I'm praying and praying for you, little guy. We're trying so hard to find out what happened to you. We care very much about you. We're so sad without you here, Kyron.

:blowkiss:

If this thread is not allowed let me know.

I thought it would be nice to have a thread without any Rumors or fighting etc.

This thread is for good thoughts and prayers for Kyron and his family and friends.

Kyron I pray for you everynight sweetheart that you come back to us safe and sound. You are loved by many across the world and your big smile can be seen for miles. You ARE LOVED BY SO MANY!!

"posting in Red as it was Kyrons Fav Color"

There already is a thread for this, as a sticky.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5303166#post5303166"]All About KYRON ~ Pictures, Poems, etc. ~ Light a Candle ~ - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sorry!! Been a long day here! I Skipped right over the sticky!

Kyron - we're all thinking about you and working hard for you...you've affected me so deeply. I can't look at your picture without tears and deep emotion. I'm praying for you every day and know that many, many others are too!

Praying for Kyron and his safe return. Praying for his friends and family that they receive strength and comfort during this time.

kyron_horman21_540x405.jpg

Here one minute, gone the next. How could this happen? Where are you, Kyron? What happened to you? We care about you, and we want you back being the smiling, happy, great kid you are.

:blowkiss:

Praying hard today. The rumor mill is working overtime and it is hard not to get caught up in it. Help me to stay focused on Kyron and praying that he be found ASAP. Help him - please.

Kyron, I do not know you and I am on the complete opposite side of the states to you and today I lit a candle for you and just cried. I hope that you are out there somewhere safe, I hope you come home. I want to say that your personality just jumps out of your photos, you look like such a sweetheart of a little boy, just happy and vibrant and lovable, and my heart is breaking in worry for you. Since you have disappeared I have been a wreck, I hope you are found soon and safe. You have touched so many of us and we love you as our own.

You have another candle now, Kyron. Waiting for news about you every day. Come home soon, darlin'. xoxo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back