June 14 - Family appears, doesn't speak - LINK

Still photos:

June 11:

pc1fr1.jpg

pc1fr3.jpg

June 15:

TEXT:

Family statement read by Mike Shults, June 9:

Kyron’s family would like to thank everyone for their support and interest in finding their son. The outpouring of support and continued effort strengthens their hope.

We need for folks to continue to assist us in our goal. Please search your properties, your cars your outbuildings, your sheds. Also check with your neighbors and friends who may be on vacation or may need assistance to search their property.

There are a lot of resources out there to help. Please don’t stop.

It is obviously a difficult time and they want to speak to the public so they can hear from Kyron’s family as they come together to share their message. Their objective is to keep the focus on Kyron and not about anything else.

Family statements at June 11 presser:

Tony Young - stepfather: I’d just like to say, Kyron we miss you, we love you and we need you home right now. We are doing everything we can to work with law enforcement on the search and the rescue crews to make sure that you can get back to us as soon as possible.

We want to say how much we appreciate the outpouring of love and support, prayer and thoughts as we wait for you. Your school friends and their families, the teachers and the staff at your school and the community as a whole have shown how much impact one little boy’s smile can have on a community.

You mean everything to us and until you come home, this family is not complete. Please Kyron, keep up the hope. We believe in you and we know you will back with us soon.

Kaine Horman - father: We want to thank the community the parents, the children, the bus drivers and all of those who are being interviewed multiple times to help find Kyron. Thank you.

We as the family know how difficult and stressful this is, but your memories and statements can help us find Kyron. We will never be able to thank you enough for that help.

Finally, we would like to thank the media. If it was not for you showing Kyron on every newscast, printing his story in the papers, his face would not be known to everyone. People from around the nation have seen his picture. This helps tremendously. Please help us bring Kyron home," Kaine said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_wraps_up_a.html
http://www.kgw.com/news/Horman-family-reaches-out-for-help-96171754.html

does she have make up on? I know that is a wierd question but something that stood out to me . I wouldn't even be thinking of make up .

does she have make up on? I know that is a wierd question but something that stood out to me . I wouldn't even be thinking of make up .
maybe it has been on all this time.

Right I just never noticed. I didn't until I looked at the still photos ( ty for them!!) and ty for stepping up for Keyron and doing the forum.

IMO: the lack of family pleas for Kyron put them in "limelight"

I have to agree that I found that odd as well.

I also thought that the body language (which I am not an expert of:rolleyes:) between SM & Bio-Mom when SM was attempting to hug & comfort Bio-Mom were not so welcomed by Bio-Mom.

Has there been any mention of Bio-Mom & SM's relationship prior to Kryon going missing? Do they normally get along or have there been problems in their parenting styles?

I am on the same page as some of the great sleuthers that have gathered here on this confusing crime. From the very beginning, I believe it was the first pc that I noticed the only warm feeling displayed was with the guys. Yes, we all know about shock and every one is different ,but I saw something genuine with these fathers. On the other hand, it was strange to me while bm was tense and shook; sm was sort of "clingy and hangy" . Even though in one of the pc she reached for bm hand. SM seemed to need more. Yes she was the primary mom for many years, I understand sm's do so much{whether they want to or not}.

Another interesting observation I had was how the family at the pc engaged the crowd. I know it was a small media group, but all of them seemed to look ahead in a shock and stare, understandable to me, however the sm seemed like she mostly gazed to her right. This I noticed in both pc. If I remember anything from the Scott Peterson interviews, we were told by many profilers that when POI gaze right it usually means deception. I know NLP is not an exact science in investigations, but it is used as a tool, just like a polygraph. Someone here also noticed sm with makeup, but I believe bm in the second pc looked made up too, so I don't really know where to go with that.

It just seems to me, an amateur sleuther that this bolsters my theory on the sm at least being deceptive. I really want this little boy found.

I have prayed for peace and closure for this family- Thanks

I had the same thought just didn't want to say it. I am a major makeup person. Don't leave home without it. If my child was missing I would never even consider wearing it. Then again as we have said many times. Everyone is different.

Some people need to have the facade of 'normal' all the while aware of how unnormal life is at the moment. But for the record, I don't see makeup anywhere, nor would I find it unusual if there were.

I had the same thought just didn't want to say it. I am a major makeup person. Don't leave home without it. If my child was missing I would never even consider wearing it. Then again as we have said many times. Everyone is different.

People still take showers, comb their hair and get dressed even if their kid is missing.

So why not use a little make up too? It's nothing wrong with that....

There is absolutley nothing odd about her having make-up on in my opinion. She's probably been crying her eyes out and was just trying to pull herself together.

To those of you that say Desiree wasn't very warming/accepting of Terri's hugs/consoling/etc....Could it be that she see's TH as the one who "lost" her son, the one responsible for his well being and failed to protect him. Even if she has NOTHING to do with his disappearnce, as I believe, that 'resentment' could still be there, KWIM?

My lipstick comes off and has to be refreshed after my morning coffee or whatever (when I'm wearing it that is).

I've never said anything before but since there is a thread just about their behaviours at the pressers...

I thought she made an odd face when they first announced the large reward. Like rolled her eyes or something.

I just watched all the links and more then one thing stood out to me. * these are not exact words but what I remember*

1st. thing that stood out was when the Sheriff was asked if they need a body to make an arrest it was answered very quciky No.

2nd. thing is how fast they answered if there was a POI.*they said they could not answer that question at that time"

3rd. was how they did not want to talk about the timeline but said they would as soon as they found Kyron.

4th. was how when answering questions from the family they said Kyron wanted to be a police officer * says to me he really looks up to his step dad and they likely had a special relationship*

5th. Step mom did not cry until one of the Officers voice started cracking but not when Kyrons mom was crying.

The reason number 4 stood out to me so much is a year ago * THIS MONTH!! YAY!* we adopted four children the oldest ( Our son) became close to my husband who is a LE Officer and he will tell anyone that will listen that he is going to be a Police Officer like his dad. This leads me to believe he is close to his step dad * i know every case is not same but from personal experiance I believe this*

6th Kyrons Fav color is red!! so I will be posting in red in his forum for now on.

I certainly hope Kaine and Desiree have had some moments alone to grieve/worry/console with one another. In the presser where they announce the transition to a criminal investigation, http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/doc/60F0B3DA9FF89019FA650A170E272AB9?AF_deliveryChannel=play , I just wanted to scoot the sm out of the way so he could comfort Kyron's devastated mom. How gut wrenching...

Btw, thanks for the tip on the right slanted downward gaze on TH... disturbingly familiar. mo

I haven't read the whole thread, but if I was the SM and this happened to me, I would be sick. I would look sick, I would feel guilty that it was me who took him to school that day and he was taken. I don't know what happened to him, but I think trying to read her facial expressions is hard, because we don' t know what she is thinking. Guilt because you did something - looks like guilt because you did nothing wrong but you blame yourself anyway. JMO

On the 6/14 pc where the family did not speak, it was Desiree who reached out for Terri's hand from what I see.

I am still praying for this family and praying for Kyron's dad's sake that theories here are wrong. JMHO

I have not actually watched any of the videos, so my comments are based soley off the still pictures posted above. I see complete heartbreak in BM, it seems to me that her and SD are really grieving and he is truely consoling her in the third photo. I personally find the eyes of SM to be a little different, I'm not even sure what word to use and being I haven't watched the video I can only go by the pictures and say that she appears to be looking away from the situation. :twocents: for the time being. I do not find anything weird or wrong with her wearing makeup, it is something some women do no matter what.

I for one, sure hope that BM and dad have had personal time together to share their love for Kyron, he is their child and they should have some time alone. Even if he wasn't missing two parents should be able to do things together for their children without another SO being constantly present, IMO.

I think the downward looks and clingy behaviour may be because she is insecure about herself. Which may explain the make up even now. I dont look for her to make a statement to the media ever unless she is forced. I think she is having a hard time just standing there. Not that I mean anything mean by its just what I pick up from her body posture.

On the 6/14 pc where the family did not speak, it was Desiree who reached out for Terri's hand from what I see.
JMHO

What I saw was a staged/planned hand-holding. As soon as the 4 are lined up, Terri reaches for Desiree's hand (which at the moment was brushing hair out of her face). A second later, Desiree's hand goes down and clasps Terri's. TOTALLY looks to me like they both knew this was "supposed to be" their stance up there.
I can speculate on reasons why this would be planned out, but I don't really know other than to say by watching carefully, I'm nearly CERTAIN this wasn't spontaneous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313