GUILTY NJ - Sarah Haines for child endangerment, Mount Olive, 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Look Sarah Haines had to go get married. Now there's a bunch of hooplah.

Haines aged 31 left New Jersey to go get married in Idaho. She left her 12 year old daughter home alone to fend for herself.

Haines has been arrested and charged with 2nd degree child endangerment. Her lawyer says it's all a big misunderstanding because Haines texted a friend and asked her to look in on the girl. That's peachy. The friend did three times.

The young girl told police her mom left her $10.00 and plenty of food. You got to be kiddin me. Helllloooooo, lady. Like couldn't ya wait? Couldn't the groom wait? Could you not have taken the child with you? Then again she did leave her a lousey $10.00. What if this kid got hurt and winded up in hospital? What if something happened to her?

I really hope the marriage works out for her. Must be worth it. Watch her have more kids.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/15/nj-bride-accused-leaving-child-home/

I forgot to mention it was for six days. SIX days.

This chick's Myspace is private, but she feels "forgotten".

That's a da*n shame. I bet her child felt like that when she left her a note and $10.00!

http://www.myspace.com/sarah1197

cant understand why she couldnt take her own daughter to her own wedding? and leaving a 12yo girl by herself for 6 whole days???? shocking

cant understand why she couldnt take her own daughter to her own wedding? and leaving a 12yo girl by herself for 6 whole days???? shocking

Unfortunately anymore Kristy I sing that Jane's Addiction song in my head "Nothing's Shocking".

Right? Not just for 6 days, but in an entirely different State. I have to find the link that said she just left the poor kid a note.

Utterley shocking. My daughter is 11 and i wont let her go to the shop down the road on her own. There was a case in my hometown a few years ago similar to this, only the woman left her 8 month old son in his highchair and went Abroad on holiday with the new boyf, poor baby was only found because the neighbour knew the mother was on hols and she heard the baby crying in the house 3 days later. Poor soul had 3rd degree burns from his armpits down from sitting in his own filth. Thank God this wee lass had the good sense needed to keep herself safe. Her mother clearly doesn't.

Utterley shocking. My daughter is 11 and i wont let her go to the shop down the road on her own. There was a case in my hometown a few years ago similar to this, only the woman left her 8 month old son in his highchair and went Abroad on holiday with the new boyf, poor baby was only found because the neighbour knew the mother was on hols and she heard the baby crying in the house 3 days later. Poor soul had 3rd degree burns from his armpits down from sitting in his own filth. Thank God this wee lass had the good sense needed to keep herself safe. Her mother clearly doesn't.

OMG it makes me wonder why some people have kids at all :(

And she's had yet another child:

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...for_week_while_she_gets_married_in_idaho.html

Woman leaves 12-year-old daughter home alone for week while she gets married in Idaho

"A New Jersey woman today admitted leaving her 12-year-old daughter home alone for a week while she went to Idaho to get married. Sarah Haines pleaded guilty to child neglect....."

and

"....The prosecution has recommended that Haines be sentenced to probation for three years and be ordered to follow rules imposed by the state's child welfare agency. Haines has given birth to another child...."

more at link

This moron gets three years probation?? :furious: That's just lovely.

BTW, she looks like she's sitting in some nightclub, drunk in her MySpace photo.

Haines has given birth to another child...."

Ohhh that's just excellent. Might as well give the new baby to the 12 year old to raise. Kid got better sense than the mom.

Could you imagine at 12 years of age your mom just giving ya a note and a tenner and sashaying off to marry? How could that poor kid feel about that?

Three years probabtion. Yep, that'll work.

Filly, who do you think is watching that infant when mom goes out partying?

Probably the the 12 year old, although by now she may be 13. Although its unfair to the 12 year old, I'd rather her than the baby just being left alone while mom parties it up.

I really do not get why these women have children if its so darn incovenient to raise them and care for them properly once they arrive.

filly called it months ago, it the very first post, saying watch her have another baby. I'd like to applaud filly for being psychic but I think these women are just that damn trasparent.

ffs, why not have the idaho guy come to you and solve all this leaving your daughter home alone? oh that would be too much like smart :(

With my suspicious mind, I wonder if the girl would have survived that long after the wedding if it hadn't been for someone stepping in. I wonder if the groom even knew she had a kid?

How many times have we seen a mother or a father kill off their child because they didn't fit in with their new plans?

filly called it months ago, it the very first post, saying watch her have another baby. I'd like to applaud filly for being psychic but I think these women are just that damn trasparent.

:eek:Oh my word so I did. I didn't even reread that 2Goldfish. Thank you.

Want me to tell your fortune?:D

You're right. Transparent. No ESP needed.

O.K. so let's wish this entire lil family the very best. No harm in that. Unless NMK is right. Ya never know.

Filly, who do you think is watching that infant when mom goes out partying?

It ain't me I'll assure you that Izzy.:crazy: Oh it's a riddle? The big sister of course.

O/T, but not. We had a case like this up in the Philly burbs years ago. Made the news. Not too long after the brother allegedly murdered a girl jogging here in Philly. Mom left his little sister all alone while she went on a vacation or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back