1030 users online (238 members and 792 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    Evil forest

AZ - Matthew Vandergriff, 6 wks, tortured to death, parents charged, 15 June 2010

I don't think it gets much worse than this. This fine couple are also parents to other children.

Bullhead City, Arizona - Bullhead City police have arrested the parents of a battered baby who died Wednesday at a Nevada hospital.

Police say 19-year-old Staci Lynn Barbosa and 23-year-old Jonathan Edward Vandergriff were both booked Tuesday into the Mohave County Jail in Kingman.

They say both are charged with child molestation, child abuse, aggravated assault and sexual conduct with a minor.

Police were called Tuesday morning to the Western Regional Center's emergency room after a one-month-old boy was brought in with severe injuries. Officers say they observed bruises and sores on the baby's body and his eyes were red and swollen shut.

Doctors told authorities the infant had broken ribs, was malnourished and dehydrated, and showed signs of sexual abuse and shaken baby syndrome.

MORE: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21...ld-infant-dies

Father's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/EdgeCookNV
    Mother's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/stacibarbosa
    Last edited by Salem; 01-20-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Oh Captain, My Captain
    4 weeks old. OMG. RIP little man....
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Poor little baby boy. Never will understand how people can do such a thing to a helpless baby.

From the pictures of their other child, they look like they were doting parents. What changed with this little boy? So tragic -- I always wonder, was there no extended family that might have noticed this little guy needed help before it was too late?

No words. I feel bad for the poor Doctor's and nurses and law officers that had to see that little baby that way.

Looks dad had been in jail already.

Little guy may you RIP. I pray your sister was not harmed.

No words here either. I would like to have the privilege of choosing the punishment for these two animals.

Totally totally sickening!
    I checked out his myspace and there was a comment in there by someone who mentioned he had been in jail. I'm just throwing this out there but is it possible that he was in jail when she got pregnant and he's not the father?

2 sick pos's who so did not deserve children, may they never be free again!

Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

You're right, it doesn't get much worse. R.I.P. sweet baby.

OMG Nooooooooooooo

"The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them."
    ★★★★★ ღ♥Lois McMaster Bujold♥ღ ★★★★★

Not the Bronx
    Okay I admit it , I cried (at work no less).

I can't say what I want done to them.

If this comes out with a CPS connection, I'm going to flip out. Did no one ever see this poor baby? Did no one ever hear this baby crying? He had to be crying all the time. Did anyone have the opportunity to make that call and failed to do so? Poor little baby.

Poor little man, rip sweetpea
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

If anything evokes tears, it's stories like these.

I'm so sorry little baby.........the evil you knew in this world will hurt you no more.

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Once again, I am speechless...

How could any human being do something like that?? I wish I knew what could cause a person to hurt an innocent baby in such a horrific way. Even though I would like to find the answer, keeping these monsters alive isnt worth it to me. JMO!!!
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

oh no no no I was hoping so hard this was an old story bumped by belinda for an update, how why how can this keep happening? how can they do these things?

lil baby, I love you, I am so sorry you werent mine.

I've sat here for a few minutes trying to figure out what to say. I just can't.
    "I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life."
    Rest in peace, Ethan Stacy and Aja Johnson.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast