1032 users online (195 members and 837 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,135

    Nancy Moyer

    Thank you Tuba, more details from her chart to work with. One thing I thought of; Nancy was separated from her husband but not divorced. By all accounts they had an amicable arrangement for the two children.

    Is it possible Nancy was feeling pressured to file for a formal divorce? The other thing I thought of was work related. Was she being pressured by a co-worker for a date?

    Does her chart speak about anything to do with her work?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691

    Moyer in a Trap

    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Thank you Tuba, more details from her chart to work with. One thing I thought of; Nancy was separated from her husband but not divorced. By all accounts they had an amicable arrangement for the two children.

    Is it possible Nancy was feeling pressured to file for a formal divorce? The other thing I thought of was work related. Was she being pressured by a co-worker for a date?

    Does her chart speak about anything to do with her work?
    Think numbers. It was a clot of people.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691

    Request for a clock time, March 8, 2009 Moyer

    King T.V. (out of King County) reported last year that it "is believed Nancy Moyer went missing Saturday, March 7, 2009". This was well after the first days when news came in that she had disappeared. Maybe we can safely assume that police had time to make an assessment.

    If the Last Seen does not fit the circumstances of her disappearance, we can look instead at the time Bill Moyer found the door ajar and an empty house, t.v. running, half a glassful of wine. He had a very regular drop off time and he claims that Nancy only missed that time once. Therefore, he knows when he went to the house. We need to find out when that was. Then we can work the event of his finding her gone.

    Handing in a check to pay for groceries at the Thriftway Market may be 24 hours +/- from the incident that removed Nancy from her home.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691

    Post Nancy Moyer on Saturday, March 7, 2009

    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...09Moyer001.jpg

    Official Civil Twilight occurred on March 7 at 6:37 p.m., following a 6:06 sunset. Day was done and it seems a likely time to turn on the television and pour a ruby glassful.

    One transit is slowly rocking Nancy's world and that is Pluto square her own Pluto. If that were lethal, we would all be under the harrow though. No, it is the mixture of the weekend's planets that raises the hair, the worst in the crowd being Mars conjunct Neptune; Uranus opposite ASC for a surprise attack. Her Mars in Scorpio is resourceful but no match for all those Aquarian planets when they square off.

    Overnight, we went on Daylight Savings Time and I have wondered if either Bill or Nancy Moyer neglected that hour difference on Sunday evening when he was meant to return the children. But that's another evening and another set of circs.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,135

    Nancy Moyer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    King T.V. (out of King County) reported last year that it "is believed Nancy Moyer went missing Saturday, March 7, 2009". This was well after the first days when news came in that she had disappeared. Maybe we can safely assume that police had time to make an assessment.

    If the Last Seen does not fit the circumstances of her disappearance, we can look instead at the time Bill Moyer found the door ajar and an empty house, t.v. running, half a glassful of wine. He had a very regular drop off time and he claims that Nancy only missed that time once. Therefore, he knows when he went to the house. We need to find out when that was. Then we can work the event of his finding her gone.

    Handing in a check to pay for groceries at the Thriftway Market may be 24 hours +/- from the incident that removed Nancy from her home.
    http://www.nancymoyer.com/
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7151744

    As far as I know, they still do not know if she went missing Friday night or sometime Saturday. To clarify...Bill had the kids with him after school on Friday until Sunday evening when he took them back to Nancy's house. Nancy was not expecting the kids home until Sunday evening. The last person we know of that saw her was the clerk in Thriftway. I don't think Nancy is still in the house or the immediate vicinity since the police did a thorough search on Thursday.

    My "creep-o-meter" has not gone off around Matthew but it has around another person that works in our office. I don't want to put a name out there because I suspect the police are looking at this person closely and I would not want to damage the investigation. Nancy had plans with this man for Sat. night but he claims she never showed up. This man seemed more romantically interested in Nancy than she was in him. Unfortunately there are also a couple other men I suspect. Men she dated in the recent past. It is possible one of these men didn't want the relationship to end and they did something to her. The police have the names of these men, so they will be investigated.
    The above from a co-worker at another forum ...

    http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/sheriff...oyer-Nancy.pdf

    Tough question Tuba, I just spent two hours reading, listening to video and searching for the time Bill Moyer dropped off the girls. Everything says "Sunday Evening", no specific time is mentioned. If no one else comes up with it, I'll call TCSO Monday and see if will tell me.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 02-28-2010 at 04:11 AM. Reason: heading

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,135

    Nancy Moyer

    Thank you Tuba for the chart for Saturday, March 7th.
    Just wanted to be clear on the time/date the chart was cast ... you used the last seen on March 6th (Dave's Thriftway) and added 24 hours right?
    So by 6:48 that evening trouble was approaching under cover of darkness. She was targeted by a group, helpless to defend herself. No sign of a struggle inside or outside of the house. Did she know the people in this group, if even from afar? What was their motive, was it a sexual assault (sorry have to ask)?

    Also a while back you mentioned a monument, can you speak more on that?
    Last edited by Knox; 02-21-2010 at 04:12 AM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,135

    Nancy Moyer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    King T.V. (out of King County) reported last year that it "is believed Nancy Moyer went missing Saturday, March 7, 2009". This was well after the first days when news came in that she had disappeared. Maybe we can safely assume that police had time to make an assessment.

    If the Last Seen does not fit the circumstances of her disappearance, we can look instead at the time Bill Moyer found the door ajar and an empty house, t.v. running, half a glassful of wine. He had a very regular drop off time and he claims that Nancy only missed that time once. Therefore, he knows when he went to the house. We need to find out when that was. Then we can work the event of his finding her gone.

    Handing in a check to pay for groceries at the Thriftway Market may be 24 hours +/- from the incident that removed Nancy from her home.

    Today, 09:33 AM

    ...'facts can obscure truth...maya angelou
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: Pacific Northwest
    Posts: 3,755


    http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/787050.html
    'snipped'
    TENINO - Bill Moyer said it was out of character for his wife to not be home when he showed up to drop off their children between 4:30 and 5 p.m. Sunday.
    __________________
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International


    Supplied by Dreamweaver


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691

    Nancy Moyer Harsh Undeserved Fate

    This is a darkly mysterious and disturbing disappearance. Trouble, yes, was approaching under dimming light. The chart I set was not Dave's Thriftway plus or minus 24 hours. What I was saying was that our notion of when Trouble arrived could be off by a full day if the police were correctly quoted and if police were confident in assigning Saturday for the date Nancy encountered her assailant(s). If the police are not positive of that, our original chart could be off by 48 hours. We only cast it for the time she paid and left the market because we had no other time to work with and still don't.

    What I explained when I wrote about the new chart was that I used an official moment called "lighting up time" to consider this encounter as having occurred on Saturday ( per police) instead of Friday evening. According to Tenino and its elevation and latitude 4651', Civil Twilight commenced at 6:37 p.m. on that Saturday. Sunset had been 6:06 p.m. So what is Civil Twilight, anyway?!

    The Sun sinks below the horizon and its center has not gone past 6 under that edge, that horizon. The remaining light in the sky is now coming from the atmosphere which still is receiving direct rays from the Sun and reflecting this light back onto earth. Because of that fading illumination, you can still make out objects outdoors and you can see the horizon clearly if you ordinarily see it during daylight. You can already see bright stars and satellites. Print is yet legible. Artificial light is needed to conduct everyday operations safely and the Sun is not shining onto earth at your latitude and elevation.

    Everyday is different in this regard because the Sun sets at a different time everyday and this also varies according to your location. I took the trouble to enter this moment into calculations because a lot of us feel the moment. If we don't, we are still inclined to put on the electric lights as Nature's realities are trying to tell us something. It is a typical moment to wind down and many turn on the evening news or favorite program and pour a relaxing drink. Since Nancy had done that, I felt she did it then. If in France or Napa Valley, it might have been noon but we have to consider her adversaries too. They have a preference for dimmer light.

    Nancy Moyer, not by any design of mine, but by circumstance, appears as Mercury in Fixed Aquarius in the weakest of Houses, 6 in both charts. One signified by such a planet takes no action without aid or assistance from another person. Whoever these assailants were, they suppressed any activity she would choose for herself. The trespass was unforeseen and they imposed themselves.

    Two zodiacal aspects concern us. Mercury or Nancy is separating from a conjunction to Mars-Neptune. But on Friday, Mercury was parallel Mars and on Saturday, Mercury was parallel Neptune. So what these two represented and what they did was still active, not a past happening or confrontation. The other aspect took place Friday evening and was the inconjunct or quincunx to Nancy/Mercury from the Moon. First the Moon was 150 from Mars (and Nancy/Mercury is parallel, remember) and then it was 150 from Mercury. This interfered with her habit of sitting down, flicking on the t.v. and having a drink. Now this could have been a phone call or other message from a friend or someone dropping by because the Moon is within her rights in Cancer (her own Sign) and in the House of friends. But the aspect was to Mars and Mars is parallel Nancy. So, in some way, this distressed her and galvanized her Fate. Perhaps it was a subtle alteration of her mood and activities.

    By Saturday, we have still operative the conjunction of Mars and Neptune, even tighter, and Nancy is part of that because she is parallel Neptune. At Civil Twilight, they are with her but not necessarily seen. They are just behind the House 6 Cusp and thus behind her as she relaxes. As mentioned, a dark and disturbing setting. Jupiter and the node are also involved because Jupiter is with them and parallel Pluto on her property, House 4. The Moon is now at the degree of the node for a casualty, fatality or tragedy and is on the south node exactly. Nodes are groups. Who are these hellbenders? In this Saturday Civil Twilight chart, the Sun in Pisces, ruler of House of ambush 12, is at crisis degree. Behavior is therefore extreme and they take over. Because the Sun here is also peregrine, these individuals are in some sense drifters with no stake in the place; they are outsiders. They also lack focus and much of that is because they are in an altered state: Mars conjunct Neptune, Sun in Pisces opposite Saturn of concentration and an ordered thinking.

    She is disposited or disposed of by Uranus, outlaw aggression but Uranus is in mutual reception, so wherever she was taken, she has been moved. Pluto in the Fourth House, ordinarily a grave, denies her that honor at this time because he reduces us to the "dust" whence we came.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691

    Post What a Difference a Day Makes ( NANCY MOYER )

    Back to the Moyers, yet a 3rd disappearance possibility!
    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...hildren001.jpg

    Knox went to a lot of trouble to locate the drop-off time; it wasn't easy to find. I tried for a very long time. So, thanks to Knox, we have a third chart for Nancy disappearing. I wish I could talk to a friend or relative of Bill Moyer about whether he kept the switch to daylight savings time in mind when he traveled to Tenino. The hour had changed overnight!

    The Moon and the Sun are the rulers of this moment in time. See chart center. Sun ruled the day, Moon the hour. These two bodies traditionally represent husband and wife and here, they are not in harmony. If they were, there would have been no dissolution of the marriage. Moon & Sun are inconjunct, an aspect of conditions ending. That, of course, is true as the mother of the children is nowhere to be seen.

    A difficult, no-win situation had developed that would be hard to resolve. Time to remake a policy entirely. Support payments were involved. Matters were out of joint and required renegotiation. Distress was evident and the relations between the Moon and the Sun were re-forming on a less amicable basis. Mars at the Descendant is a watch out~swearing and violence. Neptune conjoining is betrayal. The inconjunct acts suddenly and unpredictably. It is violent or fateful.

    The couple had no civil court divorce papers, as I understand it. The divorce had hung fire but was always an eventuality. Look at House 8. Uranus of divorce is there, ruling the marital partner 7th House. The Sun ruled the Ascendant and was applying within 4 degrees, when petition would be filed. Who are the acting parties here but a marital pair, Sun and Moon!!? No other players needed to explain this missing person.

    The police know facts we do not. There are two very complete endings to this weekend. One implicates the drifters and railroad hoboes across the way. And in no uncertain terms. The other stamps this hard as a marital bite-up. The importance of a correct time and date have never been more cleanly revealed.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 02-28-2010 at 04:09 AM.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  10. #25
    Zoe Bogart's Avatar
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fema Region VI
    Posts
    4,840

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    The icon I use for Pluto is similar to some others. For me, it doesn't make sense to use glyphs for all the planets but alphabet letters for Pluto. What is THAT?! Anyway, I am also not alone in using that particular Pluto symbol & I do not have any copyright on it. Try it, you may like it.

    Thank you, Tuba, I've been wondering for ages why you use that particular glyph, which always reminds of Mimas, a moon of Saturn.

    I prefer the PL combo, simply because it stands out. All the glyphs for other planets look so much alike: Mercury, Venus, and especially the ones for Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto. Pluto is such a distinctive little guy, I like being able to pick him out in the line up, if you know what I mean.

    Your choice of glyph is rather distinctive, and sometime back, I went through all my astrol books and it was in none of them. You're always impressing me with your accomplishments. Thanks so much.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


    Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,135

    Nancy Moyer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Back to the Moyers, yet a 3rd disappearance possibility!
    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...hildren001.jpg

    Knox went to a lot of trouble to locate the drop-off time; it wasn't easy to find. I tried for a very long time. So, thanks to Knox, we have a third chart for Nancy disappearing. I wish I could talk to a friend or relative of Bill Moyer about whether he kept the switch to daylight savings time in mind when he traveled to Tenino. The hour had changed overnight!

    The Moon and the Sun are the rulers of this moment in time. See chart center. Sun ruled the day, Moon the hour. These two bodies traditionally represent husband and wife and here, they are not in harmony. If they were, there would have been no dissolution of the marriage. Moon & Sun are inconjunct, an aspect of conditions ending. That, of course, is true as the mother of the children is nowhere to be seen.

    A difficult, no-win situation had developed that would be hard to resolve. Time to remake a policy entirely. Support payments were involved. Matters were out of joint and required renegotiation. Distress was evident and the relations between the Moon and the Sun were re-forming on a less amicable basis. Mars at the Descendant is a watch out~swearing and violence. Neptune conjoining is betrayal. The inconjunct acts suddenly and unpredictably. It is violent or fateful.

    The couple had no civil court divorce papers, as I understand it. The divorce had hung fire but was always an eventuality. Look at House 8. Uranus of divorce is there, ruling the marital partner 7th House. The Sun ruled the Ascendant and was applying within 4 degrees, when petition would be filed. Who are the acting parties here but a marital pair, Sun and Moon!!? No other players needed to explain this missing person.

    The police know facts we do not. There are two very complete endings to this weekend. One implicates the drifters and railroad hoboes across the way. And in no uncertain terms. The other stamps this hard as a marital bite-up. The importance of a correct time and date have never been more cleanly revealed.
    Thank you Tuba for reviewing Nancy's charts and coming up with another possibility for her disappearance. I owe you some information, it will be forthcoming in the next day or two.

    If only the planet's could tell us where our missing are located ...

    Add; I meant tell us immediately in the way a GPS gives us an immediate location when information is supplied. The charts have of course yielded locations in some cases.
    Last edited by Knox; 02-27-2010 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Add

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,135

    Nancy Moyer

    Missing Woman Mystery: It's Been One Year Since Mother Of Two Simply Vanished

    There was no sign of a struggle, and no reason to believe she would leave her two kids.

    So where is she? Do you know how to find her?

    Parella sat down with Thurston County Detective David Haller. He's been working the case since that disturbing day. "With all the information that we've developed in this case, it's been a very deep, extensive investigation. I feel that theres a 10% possibility that she's alive somewhere, and 90% that she's not."

    Nancy Moyer, 37, disappeared last year on Friday, March 6th. Her husband, Bill, also talked with Parella, who says "She just vanished."

    http://www.q13fox.com/community/wamo...,5629691.story



    TENINO - Washington's Most Wanted's Parella Lewis unravels this unusual missing person's mystery.

    Thanks to GOOMBAH for letting us know this feature about Nancy would be airing.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-06-2010 at 12:47 AM.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5

    Nancy Moyer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    This is a darkly mysterious and disturbing disappearance. Trouble, yes, was approaching under dimming light. The chart I set was not Dave's Thriftway plus or minus 24 hours. What I was saying was that our notion of when Trouble arrived could be off by a full day if the police were correctly quoted and if police were confident in assigning Saturday for the date Nancy encountered her assailant(s). If the police are not positive of that, our original chart could be off by 48 hours. We only cast it for the time she paid and left the market because we had no other time to work with and still don't.

    What I explained when I wrote about the new chart was that I used an official moment called "lighting up time" to consider this encounter as having occurred on Saturday ( per police) instead of Friday evening. According to Tenino and its elevation and latitude 4651', Civil Twilight commenced at 6:37 p.m. on that Saturday. Sunset had been 6:06 p.m. So what is Civil Twilight, anyway?!

    The Sun sinks below the horizon and its center has not gone past 6 under that edge, that horizon. The remaining light in the sky is now coming from the atmosphere which still is receiving direct rays from the Sun and reflecting this light back onto earth. Because of that fading illumination, you can still make out objects outdoors and you can see the horizon clearly if you ordinarily see it during daylight. You can already see bright stars and satellites. Print is yet legible. Artificial light is needed to conduct everyday operations safely and the Sun is not shining onto earth at your latitude and elevation.

    Everyday is different in this regard because the Sun sets at a different time everyday and this also varies according to your location. I took the trouble to enter this moment into calculations because a lot of us feel the moment. If we don't, we are still inclined to put on the electric lights as Nature's realities are trying to tell us something. It is a typical moment to wind down and many turn on the evening news or favorite program and pour a relaxing drink. Since Nancy had done that, I felt she did it then. If in France or Napa Valley, it might have been noon but we have to consider her adversaries too. They have a preference for dimmer light.

    Nancy Moyer, not by any design of mine, but by circumstance, appears as Mercury in Fixed Aquarius in the weakest of Houses, 6 in both charts. One signified by such a planet takes no action without aid or assistance from another person. Whoever these assailants were, they suppressed any activity she would choose for herself. The trespass was unforeseen and they imposed themselves.

    Two zodiacal aspects concern us. Mercury or Nancy is separating from a conjunction to Mars-Neptune. But on Friday, Mercury was parallel Mars and on Saturday, Mercury was parallel Neptune. So what these two represented and what they did was still active, not a past happening or confrontation. The other aspect took place Friday evening and was the inconjunct or quincunx to Nancy/Mercury from the Moon. First the Moon was 150 from Mars (and Nancy/Mercury is parallel, remember) and then it was 150 from Mercury. This interfered with her habit of sitting down, flicking on the t.v. and having a drink. Now this could have been a phone call or other message from a friend or someone dropping by because the Moon is within her rights in Cancer (her own Sign) and in the House of friends. But the aspect was to Mars and Mars is parallel Nancy. So, in some way, this distressed her and galvanized her Fate. Perhaps it was a subtle alteration of her mood and activities.

    By Saturday, we have still operative the conjunction of Mars and Neptune, even tighter, and Nancy is part of that because she is parallel Neptune. At Civil Twilight, they are with her but not necessarily seen. They are just behind the House 6 Cusp and thus behind her as she relaxes. As mentioned, a dark and disturbing setting. Jupiter and the node are also involved because Jupiter is with them and parallel Pluto on her property, House 4. The Moon is now at the degree of the node for a casualty, fatality or tragedy and is on the south node exactly. Nodes are groups. Who are these hellbenders? In this Saturday Civil Twilight chart, the Sun in Pisces, ruler of House of ambush 12, is at crisis degree. Behavior is therefore extreme and they take over. Because the Sun here is also peregrine, these individuals are in some sense drifters with no stake in the place; they are outsiders. They also lack focus and much of that is because they are in an altered state: Mars conjunct Neptune, Sun in Pisces opposite Saturn of concentration and an ordered thinking.

    She is disposited or disposed of by Uranus, outlaw aggression but Uranus is in mutual reception, so wherever she was taken, she has been moved. Pluto in the Fourth House, ordinarily a grave, denies her that honor at this time because he reduces us to the "dust" whence we came.
    I'm trying to understant the different charts. Are you saying that a cluster or group of people are responsable for Nancy's disapperance, such as a group of men or men and a woman? Could it be 2 or 3 specific males along with a female, or just 1 male alone? There are just so many different senerios and possiblities. We are all just so still at a lost and wanting answers to find her. Anything I can offer that can be of a help I will. Thanks for everything you are doing to help. It is so very much appreciated.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 03-23-2010 at 12:57 AM. Reason: heading

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,691

    Re: Nancy Moyer

    The reason there are three outcomes, as you probably read and took note of, is that law enforcement is uncertain what date Nancy was abducted. Naturally, the planets and the horoscope wheel change, depending on the date. Therefore, the same things cannot be said for all three possibilities and the event looks very different among the three dates. Since you have all the charts at your disposal, maybe you will find you have a feel, a confidence in one of them, that it portrays what happened.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5

    Nancy Moyer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    The reason there are three outcomes, as you probably read and took note of, is that law enforcement is uncertain what date Nancy was abducted. Naturally, the planets and the horoscope wheel change, depending on the date. Therefore, the same things cannot be said for all three possibilities and the event looks very different among the three dates. Since you have all the charts at your disposal, maybe you will find you have a feel, a confidence in one of them, that it portrays what happened.
    Thank you. yes there are a couple things from the charts that do stand out to me and make sense thinking back. First the one man she was to have met that weekend, but didn't show up for the date, doesn't seem right or truthful in what he says or his actions, a group of 3 men & maybe 1 woman either involved or in the know of what happened. A very real possibly to me. I know of such a group & then Nancy being moved later. There was an incident where someone went on the search once and acted very strangely wanting to know every where we were looking. I had felt we were close to finding her once, then after that search lost the feeling. I do feel her around me still though. She wants to be found.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 04-08-2010 at 10:26 PM. Reason: heading

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. WA WA - Nancy Moyer, 36, Tenino, 6 March 2009
    By hoppyfrog in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 599
    Last Post: 05-20-2017, 05:07 PM
  2. Forensic Astrology - CHELSEA KING missing 2/25/10
    By Tuba in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 02:40 AM
  3. Forensic Astrology - NEVAEH BUCHANAN missing 5/24/09 MI.
    By Soulscape in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 09:15 AM
  4. Forensic Astrology - AMBER DuBOIS missing 2/13/09
    By Soulscape in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 06:44 AM

Tags for this Thread