1091 users online (265 members and 826 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Nancy Moyer

Quote Originally Posted by Pipi View Post
    Thank you. yes there are a couple things from the charts that do stand out to me and make sense thinking back. First the one man she was to have met that weekend, but didn't show up for the date, doesn't seem right or truthful in what he says or his actions, a group of 3 men & maybe 1 woman either involved or in the know of what happened. A very real possibly to me. I know of such a group & then Nancy being moved later. There was an incident where someone went on the search once and acted very strangely wanting to know every where we were looking. I had felt we were close to finding her once, then after that search lost the feeling. I do feel her around me still though. She wants to be found.
    Thank you for posting Pipi. My curiosity was piqued by your post about group involvement and Nancy being moved later. Hopefully LE has results on the prints from the water glass from AFIS soon. That mention in the press recently has me waiting with baited breath. That people disappear from their own homes without a trace should be the utmost priority for us all!!

Forensic Astrology - NANCY MOYER missing 3/6-7/09 Tenino, WA

bringing posts over from CASE BRIEFINGS

Brought from the main forum-credit to LotsOLatte;
    Driver stopped with dead woman in pickup truck

Thurston County sheriff's deputies say a dead woman was found in the passenger seat of a pickup truck that was pulled over near Tenino.

Story Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 11:19 AM PDT
    Story Updated: Aug 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM PDT

Bernard K. Howell is seen in a booking photo provided by the Thurston County Sheriff's Office.

Comments (31)

TENINO, Wash. -- Thurston County sheriff's deputies say a dead woman was found in the passenger seat of a pickup truck that was pulled over near Tenino. Chief Criminal Deputy Jim Chamberlain said authorities have not yet identified the woman, but the case is being investigated as a homicide.

Police were alerted to the death when a citizen flagged down a deputy about 8 p.m. Sunday and said he thought he saw a man loading a body into a pickup truck.

The deputy spotted the truck a short time later and stopped the driver near Tenino Elementary School.

Chamberlain said the man admitted to the deputy he had a body in his pickup and said he was trying to save the family the cost of a funeral.
    An autopsy will be performed to determine how the woman died, but investigators said there were signs of "homicidal violence."

The driver, identified as 26-year-old Bernard K. Howell, of Tenino, was booked into the Thurston County Jail for investigation of second-degree murder and first-degree theft.

Truck driven by Bernard Howell

Chamberlain said the victim may have been in the area of Highway 507 and Mull Road on the Chehalis Western Trial when she was attacked, but detectives are still trying to determine where she was killed.

A vehicle found in the area belongs to a Yelm woman who has not been seen since Sunday morning, but Chamberlain said investigators don't know for sure if that is the same person found dead in the truck.

Officials also said they are looking into whether Howell may be connected to the disappearance Nancy Moyer, who vanished from Tenino last year.
    If I can find his dob, can we take a peek at him?

More news ...
    Detectives do not believe the suspect knew the victim before Sunday. Police have not identified the victim, only describing her as a middle-aged woman who died of "homicidal violence."

Police said the victim may have been riding her bike on the Chehalis Western trail, in the area of Hwy. 507 and Mull Road, when she was attacked at random by Howell. The trail is a popular paved area for bikers, walkers and joggers that runs across Thurston County.

The woman’s car was found near the trail just outside of Tenino. Investigators believe Howell moved her vehicle after he attacked her.

Police have impounded two vehicles: a gray 1986 Nissan pickup, belonging to the suspect, and a Toyota RAV 4, presumably belonging to the victim. Deputies released a picture of the suspect and the suspect's truck on Monday, in hopes that anyone who saw Howell or his truck Sunday in the Tenino area could call them with more information.

Bernard Howell III goes by his middle name, Keith. His father, Bernard Howell, Jr., said his son owned his own beef wholesale company called “Tenino Meat" and had been depressed recently. The father said his son sold beef out of a cooler on the back of his pickup. A cooler can be seen in the photo of the truck police released Monday morning.
    “I’m sick to my heart,” said Bernard Howell, Jr.

Howell Jr. said his son’s business was struggling lately and he may have been angry and using methamphetamine Sunday afternoon. Howell Jr. said his son is a good man who has not been in serious trouble before.

“This is out of left field,” said Bernard Howell, Jr.
    According to the father, Keith Howell went to two high schools in Lacey. He recently lived with his father in Tenino and his mother in Lakewood.
    An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.

http://www.king5.com/news/Man-drivin...100258509.html
    Last edited by Knox; 08-09-2010 at 05:48 PM.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    http://www.kval.com/news/national/100285054.html

this link has a picture of the truck and LE wanting to know if anyone in Tenino had seen it....

If Keith Howell's DOB is available his planets can be compared to those of the event of Nancy Moyer's disappearance and to her birth planets. I have several Moyer event charts but I personally do not have her DOB.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 08-09-2010 at 11:19 PM. Reason: sp
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

I am not so good at looking up bookings... is it possible to get his bdate off of thurston county bookings??? I will ~try~ to do my best... if I am not back in a bit put on some waders and come looking for me!

omg I actually found it!

on vine link

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/se...dToCall=search

((not sure if my search will come up or just the search window will)) but he is 26 y/o and DOB is

12/29/83

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    I Keith Howell's DOB is available his planets can be compared to those of the event of Nancy Moyer's disappearance and to her birth planets. I have several Moyer event charts but I personally do not have her DOB.

http://www.nancymoyer.com/

her bday is 22 November 1972

At first blush, I'm not liking what I'm seeing, nursebeeme. His Mars is on her Venus & Uranus, his Moon-Pluto is on Nancy's Mars in Scorpio and his Saturn in Scorpio is unhelpful and squares the House 5 Jupiter of her disappearance. Of course, we need to look into this more deeply.

Please do Tuba ... I look forward to hearing more!!!

paulette, I see you down there! Hi girl! Are you seeing any asteroids that may be significant (namely anything to do with meat, his name, etc.... fwiw this guy had/has his own business called Tenino Meat...)

Lot's of info in this video ...
    http://www.katu.com/news/100259709.html?tab=video

Keith Howell's planets fall in the Houses of our disappearance chart in the sectors of Nancy's home itself and the very near vicinity, like the approach to the front door and the yards. This would make it convenient for him to see her and to gain access to her. Further, his Uranus sits atop her Mercury, like the surprise sound of footsteps or a voice or interruptions of that nature that caught her off guard.

None of the ties between their planets incriminate him in her disappearance but they do suggest it would have been convenient for him to act that night; he fits the circumstances. If he has predatory instincts, she would be his likely prey because of the connections in post #39. But we do not know that about him. One striking feature of his birth planets is his Neptune at 29° Sagittarius: it would be so debilitating for him to ever touch drugs. In fact, that would prove to cause all of his known mental instability. Without drugs, his Mercury - Saturn sextile would have served him well and always kept him on track. That is a sound set of mental equipment and the sextile itself is a mental aspect, representing as it does the distance from House 1 to House 3.

Man held in Tenino woman's death found incompetent

BY JEREMY PAWLOSKI | Staff report • Published September 16, 2010

OLYMPIA – A Tenino man charged with murder in August after police found a dead woman in the passenger seat of his pickup is incompetent to stand trial, according to the results of his 15-day evaluation at Western State Hospital.

During a court hearing today, a judge ordered that Bernard Keith Howell, 26, be readmitted to Western State for up to 90 days for an additional evaluation, during which doctors will administer medications in an effort to render him competent. Howell, who appeared in court, agreed to that plan when asked.

Under Washington law, a criminal defendant is incompetent when he or she “lacks the capacity to understand the nature of the proceedings against him or her or to assist in his or her own defense as a result of mental disease or defect.” Law also states that “No incompetent person shall be tried, convicted, or sentenced for the commission of an offense so long as such incapacity continues.”

Howell can be arraigned anytime after he gains competency, Thurston County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney James Powers said outside court today.

Howell is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of Vanda Boone, 60. Boone, who had moved to the Yelm area from New York in March to work as a massage therapist, died after having her throat slit, according to Thurston County Coroner Gary Warnock. Blunt-force injuries to her head and neck and asphyxia resulting from strangulation also contributed to her death, Warnock has said.

Boone worked for Radiance Herbs and Massage in Olympia. She had studied at Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/09/1...#ixzz100YTJQff
    Nothing about Nancy, but I still think the possibility exists that he is connected to her disappearance. Hope they successfully treat him at Western State ...

Family, friends and other law enforcement agencies have questions about Tenino murder suspect

About 60 men and women gather for prayers late Monday afternoon at the trail in Tenino where Vanda S. Boone, 60, was slain Aug. 8.

By Sharyn L. Decker
    Lewis County Sirens news reporter

TENINO – Fifty-seven-year-old Bernard K. Howell Jr. finally got to see his grown son on Sunday.
    The father who lives in a single-level duplex in Tenino didn’t mind on Monday sharing about his visit to the Thurston County Jail, or sharing his numerous ponderings since his 26-year-old son was arrested a week ago for murder.
    “I think he needs mental health help more than life in prison,” Howell Jr. said. “He’s not a killer.”
    Bernard K. Howell III, 26, was charged Wednesday in Thurston County Superior Court with first-degree murder. He has no criminal background, according to authorities.
    Bernard K. Howell III

The victim is a 60-year-old massage therapist who worked in Olympia and lived in Yelm. Detectives think she was attacked and her throat cut by someone she didn’t know as she took a walk on the Yelm to Tenino trail a week ago Sunday. Vanda Skau Boone’s body was found in the younger Howell’s pickup truck wrapped in a sleeping bag when he was pulled over that night in Tenino.

The self-employed door-to-door meat salesman told deputies he had no part in her death. He said he found her body on the bicycle trail and was going to bury her in a swamp. He also said he engaged in sex with her after he found her dead, according to a declaration supporting probable cause filed in court.
    Vanda Skau Boone, from her MySpace

Thurston County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Chris Mealy says deputies also have a lot of pondering to do about Howell, but much of it will wait until later.
    “The thing we’re working on now, our primary concern, is this homicide,” Mealy said last Friday. “All of our attention is making sure this is as air tight and iron-clad as can be.”

Obviously later, detectives will look at other things, Mealy said.
    Already, the sheriff’s office has been contacted by other law enforcement agencies in the state, Mealy said, noting phone calls from Pierce, Snohomish and Grays Harbor counties.

“They’re just asking if he’s given us any information about anything else he’s been involved in,” Mealy said.

Of real interest to the sheriff’s office is the case of Nancy Moyer, a 36-year-old woman who vanished from her Tenino home last year, Mealy said.

“He lived close to her,” Mealy said. “Ichiro could hit a baseball from his house to her house, it’s less than a mile.”

The sheriff’s office found Boone’s red Toyota RAVE4 in Tenino on state Route 507. Its keys and Boone’s wallet were found in Howell’s silver Nissan pickup truck, according to the declaration filed in Thurston County Superior Court.

They learned Boone had an appointment in the Tenino area at 12 o’clock noon that Sunday, according to Mealy.
    In addition to Vanda's murder and Nancy's disappearance, I see a few other LE Agencies are contacting Det. Mealy; including Gray's Harbor County. Couldn't help thinking of Lindsey baum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast