SM as a potential focus of the investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is being reported on Fox and MSNBC. I will give someone about 5 minutes to locate a link. until then please leave this thread open. thanks.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...under-scrutiny-in-missing-child-case/19521940

June 18) -- The search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman is now focused on the boy's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman.

Two weeks after the little boy disappeared from his Oregon elementary school, Willamette Week reports that investigators have determined that Moulton Horman was not where she said she was on the day her stepson vanished

oh wait that is from the Wilamette refernce. so we have an MSM report?

this statement changes everything for me :waitasec:

Oh good heavens, and here i was thinking she had nothing to do with Kyrons dissapearance:(

counting down for a link from Fox or MSNBC.

Maybe we should wait, the information is all pulled from the WW article and that was based on opinion interviews with LE "NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE INVESTIGATION"

Maybe we should wait, the information is all pulled from the WW article and that was based on opinion interviews with LE "NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE INVESTIGATION"
I concur. we need a better source. Thread will hold until we can get better info.

If anyone comes across a MSM link that is not referencing the Willamette Week article as their source, please PM the link to me.

As soon as we get a MSM link, we'll open this thread.

Thanks,
BeanE

Do not post articles whose source is Willamette Week unless/until approval is given.

No more warnings - timeouts start now!

If you find a link that is MSM and not using Willamette Week as the source, please PM me the link, and I'll review it. If it's MSM, I'll open this thread for discussion.

BeanE
Mod

We are about to open this thread with a link to People magazine.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20395256,00.html

Thank you for your patience.
BeanE
Mod

It's till from WW
Terri Moulton Horman has inconsistencies in her account of what she was doing the day the second-grader disappeared, Willamette Week reports.

But as a former Portland resident, they often go against the grain, but I'm not aware they aren't a reputable source....the love to go after the Oregonian.

AOL has a cover story that is also using the WW story

*TESTING*
Hey is this thread open now?

Okay, did someone unlock the flood gates?

Are we okay to go JBean? :Banane45:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member