2010.06.18 Questionnaire -Students, parents asked about Kyron again

oops.....Guess the truck is important.

From link.....

. It asks students about seeing Kyron at the school on Friday, June 4, and whether they saw him in a white Ford F250 pickup truck. Kyron's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, owns a similar truck and took him to the school that morning. Media outlets reported that a white Ford pickup was towed from the Horman home several days ago, but sheriff's office officials said it was because of mechanical trouble

It asks students about seeing Kyron at the school on Friday, June 4, and whether they saw him in a white Ford F250 pickup truck.

snip

The questionnaire was recently distributed to them from the school. It is on plain paper and begins with the instructions: "If your child was at Skyline School between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. on June 4, 2010 - please fill out the questions below."

The questions ask whether, when and where the children and parents saw Kyron at the school. Another question asks, "Did your child see a white Ford F250 truck at or near the school on 6/4/10?"

Parents are instructed to return the questionnaire to the school.

link to article above

I think from those questions we can kind of see which way the investigation is going, I was hoping it wouldn't, but it just kinda felt that way.

All I can say is I sure hope this truck was looked over for evidence before taken in for mechanical work. Or I guess my big hope is that it was really taken into custody.

Ohh, horrible, just horrible!

:angel:Kyron, buddy, we care very much about you!!!

I remember reading that in one of the last PCs a LEO asked everyone,including parents, students and everyone who lived nearby to try to remember if they saw anyting out of the ordinary on the morning of 6/4. He said that they (LE) were trying to find out if anything unusual had happened to Kyron " ON HIS WAY TO SCHOOL ".... His statement really stood out for me ; still does...

Skyline students, parents asked about Kyron again
School questionnaire also seeks information on a white Ford pickup

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

Very interesting. I wish we knew ALL of the questions. Did you see a red Mustang in the school's parking area that day? would be a really good one, and I hope it was included.

I do have to mention that the article makes a point to link the pickup truck with the statement that Terri brought Kyron to school that day------and we don't know if she was driving the truck! It certainly seems to me that by "linking" the two statements into one sentence, they are making an implication. Anyone who reads that article might assume that since the article linked the two statements it means LE linked the two. But as far as we know, LE has NOT linked the white pickup truck with Terri bringing Kyron to school.

I remember reading that in one of the last PCs a LEO asked everyone,including parents, students and everyone who lived nearby to try to remember if they saw anyting out of the ordinary on the morning of 6/4. He said that they (LE) were trying to find out if anything unusual had happened to Kyron " ON HIS WAY TO SCHOOL ".... His statement really stood out for me ; still does...

Wow! I've never heard that.. but.. that is very interesting.

All I can say is I sure hope this truck was looked over for evidence before taken in for mechanical work. Or I guess my big hope is that it was really taken into custody.
I want to know why their cars and the truck weren't looked at earlier if they weren't.

It is possible that LE took the truck away, and that while doing so undercover officers were posing as tow truck people. This would be one way to prevent the media and public from starting rumors about their suspect(s) based on the truck being removed.

If LE doesn't have enough evidence to arrest a suspect, they sure don't want the media forcing their hand. After all, the suspect could either run or commit suicide if suspicions reach a fever pitch and are accurate.

That is odd. We know for a fact that Kyron arrived at the school that day. It seems to me that the question would be directed toward anyone seeing something other than SM, Kyron and their vehicle----like "anyone notice if they were being followed? did anyone notice if SM maybe cut someone off in traffic and triggered a road rage that could have resulted in retaliation?"

Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee today!

"Parents are instructed to return the questionnaire to the school."

Isn't that a little weird? If this was sent out by law enforcement then wouldn't law enforcement want it returned to them? Why not just send it out with self addressed envelopes for them to return it to the Sheriff's office or PO Box? :waitasec:

It is possible that LE took the truck away, and that while doing so undercover officers were posing as tow truck people. This would be one way to prevent the media and public from starting rumors about their suspect(s) based on the truck being removed.

That was my thought exactly. Though it seemed a bit extreme... a lot of what LE has done in this case has seemed a bit odd. :waitasec:

I understand the point of this questionaire, but I think its a little late! Its been two weeks and that's a long time for children to remember details from that day. I don't think these questionaires are going to provide much more than confusion. Can you imagine asking you child about something that happened two weeks ago? I can ask my 9 year old something that happened yesterday and he would respond with "I don't know."

Plus throw in everything these kids have heard on the news, from other kids, or over-hearing adult conversations.

If LE doesn't have enough evidence to arrest a suspect, they sure don't want the media forcing their hand. After all, the suspect could either run or commit suicide if suspicions reach a fever pitch and are accurate.

I've suspected the white truck tow was a ruse-- is it possible Kaine released it to be inspected without you-know-who getting suspicious?

This article indicates to me that there may have been some tension that morning on the way to school, in the truck with TH. :mad:

Very interesting. I wish we knew ALL of the questions. Did you see a red Mustang in the school's parking area that day? would be a really good one, and I hope it was included.

I do have to mention that the article makes a point to link the pickup truck with the statement that Terri brought Kyron to school that day------and we don't know if she was driving the truck! It certainly seems to me that by "linking" the two statements into one sentence, they are making an implication. Anyone who reads that article might assume that since the article linked the two statements it means LE linked the two. But as far as we know, LE has NOT linked the white pickup truck with Terri bringing Kyron to school.
I am assuming it has been verified that Terri Horman drove Kyron to school in the white Ford truck.

Simple way to confirm:

*Kaine had the car.

*Terri told LE she took Kyron to school in truck.

*Neighbors or people at the school confirmed seeing Terri with the truck that morning.

The little bit that has been released is just enough...

my opinion

I think from those questions we can kind of see which way the investigation is going, I was hoping it wouldn't, but it just kinda felt that way.

The last known person to have seen Kyron sounds eerily similar to another case where said individual is considered "the key" in the investigation. jmo

It does seem too late now to get anything useful. Especially if they are including memories, or lack thereof, from children. And who is really looking into the vehicles they pass on the road on a particular day? Part of the problem of holding back so much info is that people don't know what they are being asked-did they see another vehicle tailgating this truck, or did they see something that looked like an argument inside the white truck, or did they see the white truck at all, as LE does not know which vehicle Kyron arrived in...or do they, for sure?

That is odd. We know for a fact that Kyron arrived at the school that day. It seems to me that the question would be directed toward anyone seeing something other than SM, Kyron and their vehicle----like "anyone notice if they were being followed? did anyone notice if SM maybe cut someone off in traffic and triggered a road rage that could have resulted in retaliation?"

Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee today!
They want information about the truck that belongs to the Hormans.

If we look at it simply, LE appears to have a direction they have been looking in and are shoring up their case.

This is my opinion.

The last known person to have seen Kyron sounds eerily similar to another case where said individual is considered "the key" in the investigation. jmo

I hear ya, Bette and I hope this case doesn't go the way the other has.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back