Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nana46
I think they were referring to it as "his little knock knock thing" you know with the door.......it just struck me as funny somehow and I thought......knock knock who's there? Joran. Joran who? Joran camera.
Spoken like your on camera. It's stupid I know.

LOL
And how about..."(Smile,) Joran Candid Camera"

Brought over from closed thread:

Exclusive: Joran van der Sloot's Mom: 'He Is Not a Murderer'

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/article...ry?id=10935217

In an exclusive email sent to ABC News, Anita van der Sloot wrote:

"I am not giving interviews to any American media station because I don't trust them. Stay safe and pray for Joran. He is not the monster they like the world to see. he is traumatized, depressed an has an addiction. He is not a murderer. It stinks and feels like a big trap set up for him."

Well... doesn't that just say it all!? :sick: That's all I've got to say about that. (channeling Forest Gump)

In the article that was posted on the last thread from ABC, Joran's old girlfriend quotes
poetry from a love letter she got from Joran - "Unforgotten..Unforgettable Love," she says van der Sloot wrote, "I don't quite remember the time or how you did your hair. I don't recall what was on my mind or who else was there. "

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/articl...r-sloots-mother-speaks-time/story?id=10935217

When I read that I understood it that this girl was suggesting that those were Joran's original words. I googled the words and found them on this girl's page on black planet

http://www.blackplanet.com/Dat_Dyme_Jhene/

It's hard to see the words because they're on top of the photos, but it you scroll down on the left side they are there. It sounds like it comes from some song or something. So much for Joran's literary talent.

"I am not giving interviews to any American media station because I don't trust them. Stay safe and pray for Joran. He is not the monster they like the world to see. he is traumatized, depressed an has an addiction. He is not a murderer. It stinks and feels like a big trap set up for him."

Oh, spare me.

Anita: "He has AN addiction." :waitasec:

• Power & Control
  • Cigarettes
  • Alcohol
  • Drugs
  • Gambling
  • *advertiser censored*
  • Violence
  • All related Psychopathic tendencies
    ie Narcissist, Manipulator, etc.

This certainly isn't directed at you, Eileen O'B, or anyone else commenting on JVS's ex-girlfriend, but I couldn't care any less about what she has to say about how sweet and wonderful he was/is. She's just looking to cash in and glorifying the criminal and I find it disgusting.

Brought over from closed thread:

Quote:

Well... doesn't that just say it all!? :sick: That's all I've got to say about that. (channeling Forest Gump)

No wonder she's not in Peru....she's on a trip down 'de Nile'....sorry, couldn't resist!! :blushing:

If her response wasn't so sad, it would be outright hysterical with all we now know.

ETA: Does she not watch the news?

"I think JVDS is going to do just fine in the Peruvian prison system. He's a big bloke, violent, cunning, and he doesn't give a *advertiser censored**. He'll probably end up running the joint. "

I tried to use the quote function, but it didn't let me.

But the above may, or may not, be true up to a point. It doesn't take much--nor someone to be his size, to sneak up on him from behind, or otherwise, when he is unaware, and stick a shiv in.

Dahmer had no trouble drugging, killing, and well you know to many men. But once he was inside, it didn't take long to kill him there.

Someone wants him dead there, it won't take much.

This certainly isn't directed at you, Eileen O'B, or anyone else commenting on JVS's ex-girlfriend, but I couldn't care any less about what she has to say about how sweet and wonderful he was/is. She's just looking to cash in and glorifying the criminal and I find it disgusting.

I wonder if Joran's "Higher Powers" are paying these friends of his to talk to the media. Just like in 2005, we had Renfro, Purcell & others.....Not defending Joran, but accusing everyone else. I can't help but think they were paid for all their propaganda.

On the previous thread it was questioned as to whether or not JVDS had any injuries from Stephany defending herself. Could it be that he took her by surprise, hit her, knocking her unconscious, and then just kept beating her? If she were unconscious or very incapacitated after the first blow, that would explain why no defensive injuries on him. Just a thought.

It stinks and feels like a big trap set up for him.

I must admit she is right. It was a big trap set up by her son the murderer.

RE The alleged swollen knuckle(s).

I remember when some first wrote that and looking at whatever pic was out then, and did not see that.

So a few things please.

1. I didn't see that in the pics I saw, can someone please post a link to a photo that s/he claims shows this.
2. Most of us that have done any significant martial arts or boxing have permanently enlarged knuckles.
3. This then goes to my earlier hypothesis about his elbowing. Does anyone know if martial arts were among the sports this "fantastic sporter" studied? [Mama's words, not mine.]

Thank you--especially for any link to a photo of "swollen knuckles."

Ex-girlfriend may have asked VDS's mother to agree to be interviewed:

SNIPPED: Anita van der Sloot wrote:
"I am not giving interviews to any American media station because I don't trust them."

Then, ex-girlfriend passes email on to ABC:

SNIPPED: Anita van der Sloot's email, apparently typed out quickly, was sent to close confidant and ex-girlfriend of Joran's, Melody Granadillo.

MG, time to move on.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/articl...r-sloots-mother-speaks-time/story?id=10935217

I was "shocked" to see that Chris Cuomo from ABC while on the "View" (video in Media thread) has the actual diary, so you know there is lots of bucks for this diary. :furious:

I am looking forward to seeing her interview tonight. From the clip she doesn't strike me as someone in it for money. I am always interested to hear what those from these monster's past have to say. JMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member