TH's polygraphs

mamaeb

Reaction score
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html
"Friend says Terri Moulton Horman is scheduled to take another polygraph in disappearance of Kyron Horman"

this was originally posted here
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5309513&postcount=322"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SM as a potential focus of the investigation #2[/ame]

but I thought I would make it a thread so no one misses it

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html
"Friend says Terri Moulton Horman is scheduled to take another polygraph in disappearance of Kyron Horman"

this was originally posted here
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SM as a potential focus of the investigation #2

but I thought I would make it a thread so no one misses it

But she's not a person of interest. :waitasec: Or is she?

(I don't think she'll ever be called a POI or a suspect. She'll go from being "Terri - stepmom" to "Terri - defendant.")

I am glad that LE is doing polygraphs. I am sure that is basic stuff but since it was never announced you never know. I wonder if anyone else has taken a LDT and if they had to repeat any. Since they can't be used in a trial I don't think they could arrest her if she fails but they can use it to put more pressure on her. Pressure she is obviously feeling.
Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting."
From the above link.
I am sure the questions are getting more intense. Maybe, if she did this she will confess.

I am glad that LE is doing polygraphs. I am sure that is basic stuff but since it was never announced you never know. I wonder if anyone else has taken a LDT and if they had to repeat any. Since they can't be used in a trial I don't think they could arrest her if she fails but they can use it to put more pressure on her. Pressure she is obviously feeling.

From the above link.
I am sure the questions are getting more intense. Maybe, if she did this she will confess.
Well I know what I'll be doing tomoz. Studying the case and hoping for good news about Kyron after a good night's sleep..

Manyana Peeps

OMG from her friend, "She's exhausted. She said I don't understand why they keep asking me stuff. They want me to take the polygraph again. It doesn't make sense because I didn't do anything" is reminding me of Misty and ironically "3:30" for the bus. What is it with 3's? :doh:

I can understand being tired, but frustrated? If my child were missing, I would be agreeing to anything and everything that the police asked of me, so as to help them in any way possible find my child. I would not be frustrated.

OMG from her friend, "She's exhausted. She said I don't understand why they keep asking me stuff. They want me to take the polygraph again. It doesn't make sense because I didn't do anything" is reminding me of Misty and ironically "3:30" for the bus. What is it with 3's? :doh:

The threes are unbelievable in the Kyron case. Sooo many threes.

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting."

Sounds like she doesn't have a lawyer...yet. I trust they will keep the pressure on.

Her whining about being asked questions about Kryron who is missing is right up there with telling her FB friends she's hitting the gym, in my opinion.

Something is very wrong and the only reason for a second polygraph, is that something wasn't right with the first one, imo.

I'm glad her "friend" told us about the SECOND poly since we weren't sure she had even taken the first one.........

I don't think she expected them to "keep asking me stuff". After all, Kyron was at school when he disappeared. I imagine she thought (planned) they'd be grilling the school, not her. She's probably frustrated because she was expecting a pity party not an interrogation.

FOX just reported she was taking the 2nd poly. Wonder how they confirmed it was true?
They didt'n say a friend of hers said she was. Just that they know she will take a 2nd one

"we now know the step mom in the case of the missing 7 year, Kyron Horman has been asked to take a 2nd polygraph..."

Her whining about being asked questions about Kryron who is missing is right up there with telling her FB friends she's hitting the gym, in my opinion.

Something is very wrong and the only reason for a second polygraph, is that something wasn't right with the first one, imo.

My thoughts exactly. UNLESS they want to ask her different questions than asked on the first. BBM

"Horman told Finster, "I just don't know what's going on. This is what I did that day."

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day. Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said."

Well, well, well. We were right about that, too. The teacher "misunderstood".

I can understand being tired, but frustrated? If my child were missing, I would be agreeing to anything and everything that the police asked of me, so as to help them in any way possible find my child. I would not be frustrated.

Yes. But I'm afraid this woman keeps spelling out for us just how differently she might be wired. I, for one, am appreciating her complete inability to mask her true self. While she may not be forthcoming with concrete details about her movements that day or where, if and when asked, the child can be found, she's giving a veritable road map of her psyche. I'm not the least bit surprised to hear all of these efforts to find this boy, as they relate to her, are, essentially, an irritant.

FOX just reported she was taking the 2nd poly. Wonder how they confirmed it was true?
They didt'n say a friend of hers said she was. Just that they know she will take a 2nd one

"we now know the step mom in the case of the missing 7 year, Kyron Horman has been asked to take a 2nd polygraph..."

"Finster said Horman was very down. "She's exhausted. She said I don't understand why they keep asking me stuff. They want me to take the polygraph again. It doesn't make sense because I didn't do anything."

I think that's where they get the idea that Terri has already taken at least one polygraph.

Good Morning America is have another segment on this case coming up.

"Horman told Finster, "I just don't know what's going on. This is what I did that day."

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day. Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said."

Well, well, well. We were right about that, too. The teacher "misunderstood".

Apparantly there was no alarm when the teacher marked him absent.I really don't think it had anything to do with the teacher having hard of hearing and heard it wrong.I feel and believe the teacher thought it was for friday the 4th for a reason.Did the paper work have the date the appointment was suppose to be on it?

I'm also very curious of what this Dr appointment was for and what time was it going to be for.

Yes. But I'm afraid this woman keeps spelling out for us just how differently she might be wired. I, for one, am appreciating her complete inability to mask her true self. While she may not be forthcoming with concrete details about her movements that day or where, if and when asked, the child can be found, she's giving a veritable road map of her psyche. I'm not the least bit surprised to hear all of these efforts to find this boy, as they relate to her, are, essentially, an irritant.

I agree. "I can't understand why they keep asking me stuff"? Really? A 7 year old child under your care is missing and you don't understand why the police would keep asking you stuff? This is projection at its most basic.

Perhaps since she didn't want Kyron around she can't understand how anyone else can possibly want to find him. She probably really is perplexed by that. She was good, just moseying on over to the gym - so why doesn't everyone else just mosey along about their business as well?

the lack of information is driving me nuts and now "a friend" speaks out......i just cannot grasp this whole deal......grrrrrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back