Kyron's Artwork

RubyRed

"Keep on Truckin"
Reaction score
Kyron_Worms.jpg

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

That piece is entitled "Worms." I am in the process of reading these threads, but at this point, I don't know the significance of "worms" to Kyron, if there is one.

If someone comes across a link to the squirrel in an upright position could they let me know or post it. Thanks

eta: found one

I think SM or grandma might have helped draw these pictures. That is healthy unless they corrected his work because they were ashamed of true Kyron's abilities or lack of ability. It is also possible that if Kyron had ADHD/ADD, he would have been unable to complete such a drawing unless he worked on it numerous times over several days. Perhaps SM or grandma had to help him complete the assignment? When we find out more info about the appointment Kyron was "supposed" to attend, this will be more clear.

Someone posted 3 days ago that the reading book for Kyron's class had a story about a squirrel. They might have been asked to draw a picture to reflect their impression of the squirrel in the story. IMO, I don't know that much can be inferred from these drawings without more personal info r/t Kyron.

It does look like a 7 year old tried to color the squirrel and background.

Another poster a few threads back came up with a good analysis of the artwork. I wish I could remember their user name but I can't.

Anyway they said:

Red Squirrel = Step Mom

Sun = Son

That is interesting, the color of the apple. Although his favorate color is reported to be red, he colors the apple any possiable color that apples come in. I think that is so cool! Shows diversity and equality. IMO

Notice how he draws frames around all his art work. I think that is quite perceptive.

In the apple drawing he puts the indentation on his apple, just like the real ones. He also has round circles for the worms and in the frame he also puts circles, making it a balanced picture. He is quite talented.

Another poster a few threads back came up with a good analysis of the artwork. I wish I could remember their user name but I can't.

Anyway they said:

Red Squirrel = Step Mom

Sun = Son

just as an interesting aside.....kaine's dad is,amongst other things, an author of children's books - there is one called terri-that red squirrel....i am now thinking that drawing of kyron's is probably related to that

just as an interesting aside.....kaine's dad is,amongst other things, an author of children's books - there is one called terri-that red squirrel....i am now thinking that drawing of kyron's is probably related to that

Bouncing of your post because I have thought of that along with a few other things related to the artwork..my question do we have away to get a copy of that book or his books that include the artwork?

He likes framing his pictures, or is it his teacher who wants them framed?

The squirrel is unfinished.

The worms look ferocious, destroying the apple that looks almost like a flag. It could be symbolic of something but then again it might be just an assignment. I have taped a raspberry with worms in it on the wall next to me. It was a preschool assignment my son's class did. His wormholes look almost like the raspberry has a face.

IMO they look good but not as good that I would suspect that an adult corrected them. A teacher or a relative might have given suggestions though.

I can't comment on Kyron's artwork because what has happened makes all those works disturbing in retrospect. In other words, I am tending to read disturbing meaning into them in light of what has happened. Very disturbing, and it gives me the creeps.

That tiny black hidden acorn, the restrained sun, and the worms turning the apple into something rotten play right into my dread about what happened here.

I notice how the Red Squirrel (Terri) is holding the one acorn (her baby) really really close to itself, and the other two acorns are way at the top (maybe one acorn represents himself - the other - maybe another sibling) - isolated from the squirrel (Terri) and acorn (the baby) - the tiny black acorn that has expired - all of this shaded in an eerie blue background.

The Sun picture is very advanced for someone his age. IMHO, I think he drew these on his own - without guidance. I dont remember as a child EVER asking anyone for guidance on how I colored or drew things.

Kyron seems very advanced for his age.

Interesting that there are five worms. At one time the home at five people living there. Wondering if this represents the five family members =Mom, Dad, Brother Kyron and baby sister.

Anyway they said:

Red Squirrel = Step Mom

Sun = Son

That was me. I think these pieces were deliberately selected to cause guilt in the perp, if it is the SM. JMO

This book gives me the willies. The drawing on the front is "creepy" (IMO) and not geared toward young children that would read this book. Most artwork for young children is large, colorful, and without gross detail. This artwork appears to have been done be God-only-knows-who, probably a family member of the author or the author himself.

After learning about the author's son and his 3rd degree child molestation conviction, the story titled "Rolf's Hideout" gave me shivers. Burrrrrrrrrrr!

This book gives me the willies. The drawing on the front is "creepy" (IMO) and not geared toward young children that would read this book. Most artwork for young children is large, colorful, and without gross detail. This artwork appears to have been done be God-only-knows-who, probably a family member of the author or the author himself.

After learning about the author's son and his 3rd degree child molestation conviction, the story titled "Rolf's Hideout" gave me shivers. Burrrrrrrrrrr!

i have seen these as well and don't quite know how to take them - a bit of that wind in the willows look to them....if i wasnt looking at them in context of this case i am not sure what i would think of them

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back