1149 users online (253 members and 896 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pre-Prelim Hearing June 25, 2010 1PM PST

There will be one more "Pre-Prelim" hearing on Friday, June 25th at 1pm PST. This should be the last hearing before the actual Preliminary Hearing which is scheduled for October. THAT hearing is where it should get real interesting.
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

Dr. doogie. I hope you manage to get in and inform us about what goes on. So far you have been more informative then the news crews.

I will be there. There is nothing urgent (that I am aware of) to be discussed at this hearing, so I suspect it will just entail a further extension of the phone call communications between Phil and Nancy.
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

Isn't this the hearing that the doctor is suppose to appear and give over information or was that already settled?

That was settled at the last hearing.

gonna be a busy day today with this hearing and the new casey doc dump

ok now that i've dealt with 3 delusional personalites for the day.....

on to two more

(george cindy casey the first 3)

what a waste of time and suspense. Unless someone has additional information, it appears that all that was settled today was two more phone calls.

seriously? i would have thought they would set ground rules for the real hearing in october.

Tapson said he thinks that Jaycee and the girls should visit Nancy in jail.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archiv...-children.html

Um ... what the hell is that? Is he for real?

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    seriously? i would have thought they would set ground rules for the real hearing in october.
    I read that there's going to be another hearing in August. Maybe they'll do that then.

Quote Originally Posted by BeenaBobba View Post
    Tapson said he thinks that Jaycee and the girls should visit Nancy in jail.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archiv...-children.html

Um ... what the hell is that? Is he for real?
    i know where tapson is going here.

he wants jaycee to meet with nancy simply so nancy can help jaycee 'remember' how nancy didnt really hurt her.....that garrido forced her. blah blah blah. witness tampering at its finest.

he figures if he can get jaycee on nancy's side he can throw the whole thing at phil's feet come trial or at least get a lighter sentence for nancy.

he has one slight little problem. jaycee obviously wants nothing to do with nancy or she wouldnt have filed the protection order for her and her girls.

also the 'it is benificiary to her.' im so glad all these sick freaks and there lawyers like tapson and alfred and nancy and sleyton know what is good for jaycee.

know what is good for jaycee? not being forced to see slime like any of the above i just mentioned.

best part of this is tapson is shooting blanks here and he knows it. he can wish for it all he wants but he will not get it.

The hearing itself was a waste of time (as expected). It only extended the "one phone call a month" ruling for two months and dismissed the issue concerning Major-Cerf.

The real story occured outside with the interviews. I missed Tapson's interview because, honestly, he is so full of himself that I cannot take too much of him. DA Vern Pierson and former Garrido victim Katie Hallaway both took the time to play "slam Slayton". Jaycee's alleged biological dad was dissed by both in very unflattering terms. Vern said that he knows of no legal basis for Slayton's continuing attempt to contact Jaycee. And Katie said that she supported Slayton when he was comong to the hearings to support Jaycee, but changed her opinion when he showed up with Gloria Allred (YESSS!!!). As I told Katie and her husband in a conversation today, Slayton's fifteen minutes of fame is up - only he and Allred haven't figured that out yet. He has pissed off just about every thinking person on the planet and needs to lay low until after the trial and try again - minus his vulture attorney. Maybe Jaycee will want to meet him then, but now is not the time to make her life more complicated.

As a side note, I should report about the relationship that exists between Katie and her husband with the reporters in the courtroom. These two are extremely decent people and the reporters seem to always treat them with respect and courtesy. Many of the reporters actually hug them when they come to a hearing. It is a rather touching scene in a world where many reporters are heartless and cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie View Post
    The hearing itself was a waste of time (as expected). It only extended the "one phone call a month" ruling for two months and dismissed the issue concerning Major-Cerf.

The real story occured outside with the interviews. I missed Tapson's interview because, honestly, he is so full of himself that I cannot take too much of him. DA Vern Pierson and former Garrido victim Katie Hallaway both took the time to play "slam Slayton". Jaycee's alleged biological dad was dissed by both in very unflattering terms. Vern said that he knows of no legal basis for Slayton's continuing attempt to contact Jaycee. And Katie said that she supported Slayton when he was comong to the hearings to support Jaycee, but changed her opinion when he showed up with Gloria Allred (YESSS!!!). As I told Katie and her husband in a conversation today, Slayton's fifteen minutes of fame is up - only he and Allred haven't figured that out yet. He has pissed off just about every thinking person on the planet and needs to lay low until after the trial and try again - minus his vulture attorney. Maybe Jaycee will want to meet him then, but now is not the time to make her life more complicated.

As a side note, I should report about the relationship that exists between Katie and her husband with the reporters in the courtroom. These two are extremely decent people and the reporters seem to always treat them with respect and courtesy. Many of the reporters actually hug them when they come to a hearing. It is a rather touching scene in a world where many reporters are heartless and cruel.
    THANK YOU, i LOVE READING YOUR REPORTS.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast