Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Forensic Astrology Perhaps?

Bump...Bump...Bump...

Has anyone made a request for a WS Forensic Astrologer to look into Patrick's case? Although I don't fully understand the technical astrological techniques and theories, I read the threads regularly, and the astrologers who post charts there seem to come up with interesting ideas.

If no request has been made, I am happy to make it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seifert79 For This Useful Post:

Leomoon has done a chart for little Patrick. There are acually a few posts for him, starting on page 20 of the Case Briefings thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=79041&page=20

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Thank You!

Thank you! I have never read the "Briefings" thread, I guess I wasn't clear on the actual meaning of "case briefings" as it pertains to astrology. I am definitely going to read it from now on.

I'm brand new (1mo.) on WS; not even sure how I got to this case. And don't know what to do to to help. I can see why it grabs so many hearts. I'll be following it from now on. I read the whole 1st thread today or rather tonight.
    I'm praying for Patrick to come home safe, but I'm all too aware of the odds.
    Last edited by cocolafay; 07-05-2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: insert missing word

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cocolafay For This Useful Post:

Welcome to Websleuths, cocolafay! Glad to have you here! Thanks for joining us on Patrick's case.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Kat

A 7 year old can't make it on the streets. I just do not get it. How did he just vanish? Was he abducted? So many questions.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!

I pray this is true and that his mother did take him and he is safe somewhere.

"I don't think a 7-year-old is out on his own in this cold weather caring for himself," the judge said. "He's with someone."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...#ixzz0swxKQNK5

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilovemew For This Useful Post:

I really hope that you are right, ilovemew.

But I really think that if mom had him somewhere, she would have screwed up by now. She would have said something or gone to him. Or disappeared herself. I really really hope that someone safe has him. But my hope is fading.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post
    I really hope that you are right, ilovemew.

But I really think that if mom had him somewhere, she would have screwed up by now. She would have said something or gone to him. Or disappeared herself. I really really hope that someone safe has him. But my hope is fading.
    I have to reluctantly agree, Idaho; unless he has a guardian angel whose working very hard overtime. My hope is also fading. Mom couldn't keep him hidden this long.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocolafay For This Useful Post:

Just thinking about Patrick today. I had a dream about him last night. Well, mostly I was just wandering around Brooklyn looking for him. But I couldn't find him. Made me very upset, and I'm still thinking about him today. Come home soon, little buddy. We're all waiting and hoping. Wishing there was something more we could do.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Random thought... If nobody else saw Patrick when he was taking out the trash or leaving the building, why do I get the feeling that LE has more or less just taken foster mom's word that he ran off ? Everybody in that household plus their friends and relatives should be closely scrutinized. We know that mom took a polygraph, any idea if the foster parents were tested ? I'm not saying that they did anything, but someone they know definitely could have.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CHICANA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
    Random thought... If nobody else saw Patrick when he was taking out the trash or leaving the building, why do I get the feeling that LE has more or less just taken foster mom's word that he ran off ? Everybody in that household plus their friends and relatives should be closely scrutinized. We know that mom took a polygraph, any idea if the foster parents were tested ? I'm not saying that they did anything, but someone they know definitely could have.
    I don't know this for certain, but I do suspect that they have surveillance footage of Patrick leaving the building. They have said that they have footage of foster-mom searching for him. So they must also have footage of Patrick. If they did not have some proof of him leaving the building, I'm sure we would hear about it. And the focus would be elsewhere. I don't think they would just take her word for it if they didn't see him anywhere on any surveillance. Of course, anything is possible.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Prayers that Patrick gets to come home soon.

Salem

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 07-14-2010 at 11:44 PM.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast