Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Hybrid View

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176

OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90523"]Thread #1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92595"]Thread #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99103"]Thread #3[/ame]
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Thank you Cubby!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

A FB fan of the missing Jamison family has made a video of the Jamisons. She did an outstanding job. Thank you, CL!

As soon as I figure out how to post the link, I will. Sorry for the delay.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZuuSpjaIpU[/ame]
    Last edited by little726; 06-22-2010 at 10:58 AM.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    a fb fan of the missing jamison family has made a video of the jamisons. She did an outstanding job. Thank you, cl!

As soon as i figure out how to post the link, i will. Sorry for the delay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzuuspjaipu
    anyone who still thinks that this family was into big drug deals or satanic worship after seeing this video needs to have thier eyes/heart checked. Cl really did a great job on this and im greatful she did this for me. <3

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NSHENOLD For This Useful Post:

I had the link right the first time.

I sure hope this will help finding the Jamisons.

We discussed earlier about "human trafficking" in Oklahoma. I was browsing through the FBI files and found this press release on Marrissa Graham. She had been abducted back in 2007.

As far as I know, her abductor hasn't been found.

http://oklahomacity.fbi.gov/pressrel...ping020607.htm

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Can anyone contact who ever created the beautiful you tube clip? There is some incorrect information on there that needs to be corrected.

AT 1:50 "Madyson had just inherited her grandfather's estate just before their disappearance"

Is not accurate, she did not inherit the $$ until after Bob Sr. passed away in December 09. I am not trying to be nit-picky, just would like it to be accurate. It was a very nice viedo, and thank you so much to who ever created it.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    Can anyone contact who ever created the beautiful you tube clip? There is some incorrect information on there that needs to be corrected.

AT 1:50 "Madyson had just inherited her grandfather's estate just before their disappearance"

Is not accurate, she did not inherit the $$ until after Bob Sr. passed away in December 09. I am not trying to be nit-picky, just would like it to be accurate. It was a very nice viedo, and thank you so much to who ever created it.
    I have emailed her to see if there is any way she can correct it.

That's all I'll say.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

She will take care of it tomarrow. She has to delete this one and start from scratch. Poor woman!

This woman has made 256 videos of missing children, free of charge. They are all on YouTube. She should be commended for bringing awareness to missing children.

Thank you, again, CL. You are an angel!

I guess it's all in the way you look at it. Some would say, myself included, that Madyson became the "sole heir" when Bob Sr. signed his "Last Will and Testament" in 2008.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

I did not realize that she would have to start over. It is not a big deal, tell her not to bother it is wonderful the way it is. I appologize for the trouble.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

I think I will be stepping away from the Jamison case, I feel that I am causing more harm than good at this point. Once again, I appologize.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

I think I will be stepping away from the Jamison case, I feel that I am causing more harm than good at this point. Once again, I appologize.
    Come on, mtrooper, don't quit, you're the best there is!

I too noticed the statement on the video; it does actually make a lot of difference in how one perceives what may have taken place.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Yesterday, I started reading about the Jamisons from the beginning. I got to post # 85 and read what SailorMoon had to say about all the Jamison's belongings found in the truck. She (he) said maybe the Jamisons thought they would be searched by someone. Then it hit me...maybe they WERE searched by someone. But not anyone they knew.

They could have been driving down the highway going over the speed limit. A "dirty cop" or someone posing as a cop, pulled them over. The Jamisons didn't feel they were going over the speed limit and began to argue with the cop. He puts them in handcuffs, empties their pockets and proceeds to search the truck.

He finds Sherilynn's gun and begins to question her. Sherilynn gets mouthy with the cop and he gets angry. He may have even hit her. Realizing what he had just done, he gets scared and feels he has to "take care" of them. He calls one of his friends to come and help him.

The cop and his friend decide to dump the truck on the mountain. This could be why everything was found in the truck.

That's my theory for today.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

I did find someone who was arrested for impersonating an officer on 11/6/2009, in Wilburton. I sure hope they have questioned him to the max!

http://www1.odcr.com/detail.php?Case...54&County=039-

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Just to let everyone know, the video will stay the way it is.
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 06-29-2010 at 04:45 PM. Reason: baiting

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Does anyone have the contact info for the PI listed on the previous thread who was acquiring info on this case? The contact info I had doesn't seem to go through...TIA

Quote Originally Posted by JustToSeeYouSmile View Post
    Does anyone have the contact info for the PI listed on the previous thread who was acquiring info on this case? The contact info I had doesn't seem to go through...TIA
    I've been using this one: investigations@interstate.ws.

His name is Tim Blackwell

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

i've been using this one: investigations@interstate.ws.

His name is tim blackwell
    awww! U r so sweet to use my ronnies painting as ur avatar! She think shes famous now. Thanks.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to NSHENOLD For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NSHENOLD View Post
    awww! U r so sweet to use my ronnies painting as ur avatar! She think shes famous now. Thanks.
    LOL...tell her she is!

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
    iirc is a marshall down in Texerkanna, Tx..
    Thanks Sooner, and good to see you (even if it is right in the heart of OK. )
    Contacted him at email provided...no response. Is he retired? Off to check USMS....

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by justtoseeyousmile View Post
    does anyone have the contact info for the pi listed on the previous thread who was acquiring info on this case? The contact info i had doesn't seem to go through...tia
    little's info is correct, but i just wanted to add that he is not a private investigator but one that is working for no money whatsoever on this case. And god, im so thankful for him!!

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NSHENOLD For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NSHENOLD View Post
    little's info is correct, but i just wanted to add that he is not a private investigator but one that is working for no money whatsoever on this case. And god, im so thankful for him!!
    Oh ok- for some reason his contact info made me think he was a PI or retired LE. I tried the phone # and it didn't go through. I'll email.

Mtrooper, did you happen to find out which church the Jamisons attended? I know the news article mentioned a pastor Brandon, from Eufaula. But, I thought Sherilyn attended church in Muskogee!

Also, did you find out anything about the lawsuit the Jamisons were going to file against the Eufaula school district?

Thank you.
    Last edited by little726; 06-28-2010 at 11:54 AM.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

mtrooper, did you happen to find out which church the jamisons attended? I know the news article mentioned a pastor brandon, from eufaula. But, i thought sherilyn attended church in muskogee!

Also, did you find out anything about the lawsuit the jamisons were going to file against the eufaula school district?

Thank you.
    i believe its the seventh day adventist church. They actually have a facebook page. Only gary brandons wife comments or does status updates.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NSHENOLD For This Useful Post:

It was Sherilyn's ties to that particular 7th. Day Adventist Church in Muskogee that was what gave me the idea that possibly church people might have helped the Jamisons go to El Salvadore. The pastor's wife had recently come back from doing missionary work in El Salvadore. The 7th. Day Adventist Church has been a big presence in El Salvadore for about 20 years or so. And actually it was Rev. GB's wife along with another woman who went to Eufaula, and started meetings there, right after they got back from El Salvadore. Eufaula was I'm guessing looked upon as kind of a local mission since there was no 7th. Day....church in Eufaula.

That said, I truly believe foul play is far more likely, but I did think it was worth checking into the other to at least rule it out, and it has been ruled out now mainly because of the money and the little dog left in their truck. I felt El Salvadore was the best hope for finding the family alive and well.
    Last edited by justthinkin; 06-28-2010 at 10:56 PM.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justthinkin For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast