Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    Well.... yes and no. It's an 84 Ford 250, made in KS. It's been through KS, OK, and TX ownership. Still lookin though.
    Soul...you were right close on, only two years off.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Soul...you were right close on, only two years off.
    I will do better next time.

Doesnt it make ya mad to think somewhere out there people have all the answers to all the questions and for some reason have decided not to spit them out or dont think it important enough to speak up? Someone could just log on and spit out why the truck is there or when it got there and why it was ran over recently or who parked it there but no one has.
    Last edited by Soulmagent; 09-24-2010 at 09:54 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    I will do better next time.

Doesnt it make ya mad to think somewhere out there people have all the answers to all the questions and for some reason have decided not to spit them out or dont think it important enough to speak up? Someone could just log on and spit out why the truck is there or when it got there and why it was ran over recently or who parked it there but no one has.
    Yes as a matter of fact it does!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Okay I'm trying a new approach here.
    I think we need a "straight facts" list.
    Please add as you think of them.

I'll start with this one:
    A truck was found on a mountain in Latimer County OK, without the person to whom it was registered, inside of it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Okay I'm trying a new approach here.
    I think we need a "straight facts" list.
    Please add as you think of them.

I'll start with this one:
    A truck was found on a mountain in Latimer County OK, without the person to whom it was registered, inside of it.
    According to a published report*, the Jamison couple were said to be death-obsessed and paranoid, and seeking to "live off the grid."

* in the Sunday Oklahoman, a statewide, credible newspaper; the report was based on interviews with Sheriff Beauchamp and others.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

-A truck was found on a mountain in Latimer County OK, without the person to whom it was registered, inside of it.

-According to a published report, the Jamison couple were said to be death-obsessed and paranoid, and seeking to "live off the grid." This report was based on interviews with Sheriff Beauchamp and others.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

This child was last known to be with the Jamison's (her parents) whose truck was found on a mountain in Latimer Co, OK.

Have You Seen Madyson Jamison ? Case Type: Endangered Missing
    Missing Date: Friday 09th October 2009
    Missing From: Eufaula Oklahoma
    Missing Country: USA
    Sex: Female
    DOB: 01/Aug/2003
    Age Now: 7
    Specific Details:Hair: Blonde
    Eye Color: Brown
    Height: 3' 10" (117cm)
    Weight: 50lbs (23kg)
    Race: White language: n/a

Specila Facts: When Madyson was last seen, her front teeth were missing. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a long sleeve pink shirt with small flowers printed on it.

Known Circumstances: Madyson was last seen with her mother and father on October 8, 2009, leaving their residence in Eufaula, Oklahoma. Their vehicle was later found abandoned in Red Oak, Oklahoma, on October 17, 2009; however, their whereabouts are unknown.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
    National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
    Latimer County Sheriff's Office (Oklahoma) 1-918-465-2161
    Last edited by Oriah; 09-24-2010 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Please note: the shirt she was last seen wearing is not long sleeved

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Also, please note: her hair had been recently dyed blond. She is light brown naturally.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

-A truck was found on a mountain in Latimer County OK, without the person to whom it was registered, inside of it.

-According to a published report, the Jamison couple were said to be death-obsessed and paranoid, and seeking to "live off the grid." This report was based on interviews with Sheriff Beauchamp and others.
    Bobby Jamison suffered from a debilitating back injury which would prevent him from physically navigating/maneuvering the rough terrain.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Bobby Jamison suffered from a debilitating back injury which would prevent him from physically navigating/maneuvering the rough terrain.
    I am not so sure it would prevent him from walking the terrain. As it was explained to me, Bobby had his good days and his bad days. He would probably be able to walk around, he would just be in extra pain the next day. I know at one point he was working on a tree farm and talked about owning/working at a landscaping business. Some of this being after the accident that caused the back injury

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    I am not so sure it would prevent him from walking the terrain. As it was explained to me, Bobby had his good days and his bad days. He would probably be able to walk around, he would just be in extra pain the next day. I know at one point he was working on a tree farm and talked about owning/working at a landscaping business. Some of this being after the accident that caused the back injury
    Do you know what tree farm he worked for and if they ever had connections with any wood cutting (firewood) type operations? Soulmagent, are you feeling the connection here?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

I was under the impression he worked for his fathers tree service company.

Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    Crap. I swear I posted the name of the tree farm earlier, I must have forgot to hit post.

It is listed in a lawsuit as: 149TH STREET TREE FARM

http://www.oscn.net/applications/osc...5&db=Cleveland
    Except the accident that caused his injury was caused by his father running him over correct? So did he work for a different tree company?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Adding to the facts:
    Bobby Jamison was on prescription pain medication.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

- A truck was found on a mountain in Latimer County OK, without the person to whom it was registered, inside of it.

- The truck was registered to Bobby Jamison.

- Bobby Jamison suffered from a debilitating back injury

- Bobby Jamison was on prescription pain medication

- Bobby Jamison was married to Sherilyn Jamison, who is also missing

- Madyson Jamison was Sherilyn and Bobby Jamison's daughter. She is also missing

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

I * believe * it's a fact that the two adult Jamisons were " walking like they were in a trance " and " stopping and staring off into space " before they vanished. It is supposedly on video....

All JMO

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast