Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Kind of a random question- but concerning Madyson's teeth- I didn't see the report anywhere on how that happened? I know I read 'at school, accidentally' just prior to them going missing. Do you know if the dental info on file is from a followup visit for that? Or prior to that?
    Last edited by Cubby; 06-29-2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: remove deleted quote.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    Kind of a random question- but concerning Madyson's teeth- I didn't see the report anywhere on how that happened? I know I read 'at school, accidentally' just prior to them going missing. Do you know if the dental info on file is from a followup visit for that? Or prior to that?
    I don't know, Oriah. Maybe mtrooper could tell you that.

I never thought about her dental file.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oriah View Post
    kind of a random question- but concerning madyson's teeth- i didn't see the report anywhere on how that happened? I know i read 'at school, accidentally' just prior to them going missing. Do you know if the dental info on file is from a followup visit for that? Or prior to that?
    i think her teeth got knocked out with a swing at school. Not sure if she had a follow up visit. I can almost see sherilyn saying that there was no need to spend $ on a visit for baby teeth gone.
    But who knows.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NSHENOLD For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NSHENOLD View Post
    i think her teeth got knocked out with a swing at school. Not sure if she had a follow up visit. I can almost see sherilyn saying that there was no need to spend $ on a visit for baby teeth gone.
    But who knows.
    Thanks, Niki.

I was wondering if they were her baby teeth or not. Then, I would think she wouldn't be that upset. But, like you said, "who knows?"

Let's cool down, ok, peeps?

You're all doing good and important work here. It's ok to step away for awhile if you need to.

Thanks,

Hoppy
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hoppyfrog For This Useful Post:

I know that they were baby teeth, and that it happened on the play ground. Bobby and Sherilyn were not happy with the school long before she knocked her teeth out. The school thought that Madyson might be a good canidate for medication to help with her ADHD, and the school felt her behavior was due to issues at home. Bobby and Sherilyn felt that the school was not doing a good enough job at teaching Madyson, and that the school was to blame (from what I was told by a church member that was friends with the Jamisons). Star is getting the dental records for Sherilyn and Madson, she did not think that Bobby went to the dentist and said that he pulled his own teeth to avoid going. The dental records were post injury.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

As far as the church goes...They went to the Seventh Day Adventist church in Eufaula. It is a fairly new group that has started meeting and having bible study. The Muskogee branch is the "mother church". They go to Muskogee for Sabbath, and gatherings.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

Here is the FB page for the Muskogee church.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Muskog...h/321456176645

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
    iirc is a marshall down in Texerkanna, Tx..
    Thanks Sooner, and good to see you (even if it is right in the heart of OK. )
    Contacted him at email provided...no response. Is he retired? Off to check USMS....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Not active or acting USMS, Sooner. Maybe you were thinking of someone else?

mtrooper, thanks for the church link. Do you know if they are the same church group that has a retreat in North Carolina...?

No word back from the Tim Blackwell currently investigating.
    I'm thinking an anniversary search might be in order- checking the good ole farmers almanac to see what the weather will be. I'm thinking it would be good to recreate the conditions under which the Jamisons went missing.
    Can we get a point by point list, anyone? mtrooper? Thanks in advance, everyone!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustToSeeYouSmile For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    As far as the church goes...They went to the Seventh Day Adventist church in Eufaula. It is a fairly new group that has started meeting and having bible study. The Muskogee branch is the "mother church". They go to Muskogee for Sabbath, and gatherings.
    mtrooper, do you know when they were baptized in this church, or if they were? or if they all were at the same time? Thanks in advance.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to JustToSeeYouSmile For This Useful Post:

This appears to be the correct contact info for Tim Blackwell:

from http://www.interstate.ws/contact_us.htm

Oregon Branch
    Tim Blackwell
    telephone: (541) 499 - 3102
    Email: admin@interstate.ws

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sillybilly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    This appears to be the correct contact info for Tim Blackwell:

from http://www.interstate.ws/contact_us.htm
    Thanks. Guess he is not interested in SAR work right now although I don't know why he wouldn't be. (?)

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Sorry for the delayed response.... I am not sure if they were baptised or not. I will call Gary Brandon and see if he knows. I know in one of her journal entries Sherilyn mentions being born today.. That could be in reference to her baptism. (the date on the paper was not on her actual bday). I am all for a October search. Just tell me what you need, I will do my best. I think the fall will actually be the best time to search. Needs to be after the leaves have fallen, and before the snow. I am thinking if we walk the main areas of concern (at least in my mind) it would take a week or so depending on what we can get for equipment, personell, and weather/ terrain conditions. I am working on getting some maps so the area can be properly gridded, and excluded. Just let me know what you need....I am all in.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

Where are these three?? I don't think it was a planned disappearance because of the dog..but stranger things have happened. I like the rogue cop or cop impersonation story. But...they could be anywhere.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to SailorMoon For This Useful Post:

Sorry for the delayed response.... I am not sure if they were baptised or not. I will call Gary Brandon and see if he knows. I know in one of her journal entries Sherilyn mentions being born today.. That could be in reference to her baptism. (the date on the paper was not on her actual bday). I am all for a October search. Just tell me what you need, I will do my best. I think the fall will actually be the best time to search. Needs to be after the leaves have fallen, and before the snow. I am thinking if we walk the main areas of concern (at least in my mind) it would take a week or so depending on what we can get for equipment, personell, and weather/ terrain conditions. I am working on getting some maps so the area can be properly gridded, and excluded. Just let me know what you need....I am all in.
    I agree. Might be less if we can get a helicopter out and the weather cooperates. Coordinating out the grids would be great if you have the time- I'll know more once I take a look at the land what we're talking about in terms of grid space. We usually do minimums of 3's in that kind of territory, one dog/handler, two flanks- hopefully we could get 3 teams out at a time and expect a 3 day search with brief and debrief? We probably can't do more than that in one shot.
    We can start by ruling out parts of the mountain and area that we think holds no interest (I know the two roads are of primary interest- and any blind spots in particular. Bearing in mind that one of my most recent thoughts is that whoever picked up the Jamisons may have accidentally disposed of them all...? Hey, it wouldn't be the first time someone drove over an edge and disappeared into thin air for a couple of years...) Maybe all this worry about murder and whatnot is actually...just an accident?
    Anyway! we'll keep on working on it on our end.
    Thanks!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Oh yeah- and about the church- could you ask if they have a retreat area (residential) in NC? TIA....

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Still waiting to hear back from Gary Brandon...In the mean time..here are some news articles I found today.

http://www.koco.com/news/24216861/detail.html

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0710/754145.html

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

Hey ya'll we were not able to get over to the mountain to look at terrain this weekend- it'll have to wait till next visit. Just wanted to keep everyone updated.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Still waiting to hear back from Gary Brandon...In the mean time..here are some news articles I found today.

http://www.koco.com/news/24216861/detail.html

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0710/754145.html
    Mtrooper, when you speak to Gary Brandon, will you ask him if he offered any suggestions to the Jamisons on how to get rid of the "spirits" surrounding their house?

Thank you.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

RP SEARCH SERVICE used in the search to find the missing Jamison family 10/09.

http://rpsearchservices.org/blog/?p=32

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    RP SEARCH SERVICE used in the search to find the missing Jamison family 10/09.

http://rpsearchservices.org/blog/?p=32
    In my experience, these RC aircraft are sensitive to several different variables during searches. Anyone else have any experience? I can absolutely see 'surface' area being cleared. But with the terrain as is (especially drop-offs) I'm thinking maybe not so much under heavier growth such as trees. Such as if something with considerable weight fell a far distance and came to rest in trees or overgrowth on the ground underneath trees. We've had this experience with explosions and plane crashes, that sort of thing. It's amazing how far and how fast a body or objects can be propelled with momentum.

It's just a theory, but I can easily see a vehicle plunging off a dropoff in this terrain with enough momentum to hit forest/undergrowth, and appear to leave no trace behind. Thoughts?

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

In my experience, these RC aircraft are sensitive to several different variables during searches. Anyone else have any experience? I can absolutely see 'surface' area being cleared. But with the terrain as is (especially drop-offs) I'm thinking maybe not so much under heavier growth such as trees. Such as if something with considerable weight fell a far distance and came to rest in trees or overgrowth on the ground underneath trees. We've had this experience with explosions and plane crashes, that sort of thing. It's amazing how far and how fast a body or objects can be propelled with momentum.

It's just a theory, but I can easily see a vehicle plunging off a dropoff in this terrain with enough momentum to hit forest/undergrowth, and appear to leave no trace behind. Thoughts?
    Oriah, I know nothing about search and rescue. I know mtrooper said there were alot of cliffs on that mountain.

If a car or truck went over one of them, wouldn't the tops of the trees be broken from the car falling through them?

Also, if someone buried bodies with a large piece of machinary, would the cadaver dogs be able to find the buried bodies? I guess what I'm asking is, how deep do buried bodies have to be before the dogs can no longer locate them?

46. The Following User Says Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

If anyone can help me out here, I need to know when the gas well was capped and the last piece of machinary left the area where the truck was found?

48. The Following User Says Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast