Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Now little726, let's not go too far! This is Oklahoma we're talking about, after all. (Looks out window and sighs.) lolol
    Then, get outta thar, while you still can.....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Looks like there is a couple of other missing people in OK recently...Seems like someone goes missing from there every week....
    http://www.ksbitv.com/news/OKC-Polic...105208989.html

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to notsoconfused For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by notsoconfused View Post
    Looks like there is a couple of other missing people in OK recently...Seems like someone goes missing from there every week....
    It's not that so many people go missing from here; it's that the ones that do are so rarely found. To disappear from OK involuntarily is, in effect, to be lost forever.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    Soulmagent:
    Did your expiremental (sic) dog get the runs from Halloween candy?
    The PETA/DEA in me is concerned.
    Thanks.
    Oriah
    These are not experiments I did with dogs. They are examples of things dog I have had in the past have done.

Dog #1 was fine and did enjoy the sandwhich.

Dog #2 was also fine without vet treatment , she did eat a lot of chocolate but just opened alot of the other stuff and didnt eat it but she was not in there for 12 days. There was not a piece left she didnt open but she didnt eat everything she opened. I dont remember if she got the runs or not.

Also no drugs were in the halloween candy so I am good there . Never hide drugs in the candy the kids find it

Your Peta/DEA side can relax.
    Last edited by Soulmagent; 10-18-2010 at 10:21 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    Then, get outta thar, while you still can.....
    I know, I know. It's weird - there's a morbid fascination about this state.

Like, when I lived in San Antonio, I lived a block from a street around which, in a one-mile stretch, a couple dozen people got killed in my several years there: wrecks, yes, plus pedestrians who didn't quite make it to the other side and a bus driver who got run over by his own bus; but also more than a few frenzied stabbings, gunshot fatalities, deadly overdoses; a hate crime which ended in murder; and a guy in a ritzy neighborhood who murdered his wife then hid and finally burned her body.

But I felt much safer there than I do here in rural Oklahoma. Weird place, this one.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

I did try the medical examiner's website. Nothing! I even tried OKC PD. They are suppose to be helping the ME.

The reason I brought up the subject of unidentified bodies, is this article I found; http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=13022938

I know it's pretty far fetched to think they are the Jamisons. But, one never knows! They could have been in a meat freezer somewhere.
    K I think I am going nuts.

This truck was abandon? It looks new for that. But anyway off topic again.

It looks like the truck the KC/Mo LE was looking for in Renee Pernice's case.http://www.examiner.net/news/law/x72...e-case?photo=0
    Last edited by Soulmagent; 10-18-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: link

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

I'm still curious about the guy on the mountain. I know he was "extremely helpful and nice" but from my understanding he also owns an underground container house that is not far from where the Jamisons went missing. Has it ever been checked visually or with cadaver dogs? He was the last known person to have contact with the Jamisons. Any thoughts?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to notsoconfused For This Useful Post:

Oriah is offline Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    These are not experiments I did with dogs. They are examples of things dog I have had in the past have done.

Dog #1 was fine and did enjoy the sandwhich.

Dog #2 was also fine without vet treatment , she did eat a lot of chocolate but just opened alot of the other stuff and didnt eat it but she was not in there for 12 days. There was not a piece left she didnt open but she didnt eat everything she opened. I dont remember if she got the runs or not.

Also no drugs were in the halloween candy so I am good there . Never hide drugs in the candy the kids find it

Your Peta/DEA side can relax.
    Thank you for clarification there.

Theory # 6,152:
    Your dog in experiment with Halloween candy has a preference for certain types of candy (as most of us do) which is why all packages were opened but not all eaten. Discriminating tastes and all that.

My DEA side is still concerned.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

I know, I know. It's weird - there's a morbid fascination about this state.

Like, when I lived in San Antonio, I lived a block from a street around which, in a one-mile stretch, a couple dozen people got killed in my several years there: wrecks, yes, plus pedestrians who didn't quite make it to the other side and a bus driver who got run over by his own bus; but also more than a few frenzied stabbings, gunshot fatalities, deadly overdoses; a hate crime which ended in murder; and a guy in a ritzy neighborhood who murdered his wife then hid and finally burned her body.

But I felt much safer there than I do here in rural Oklahoma. Weird place, this one.
    wfgodot, you're safe if you've got a .22 and a bunch of other unregistered but serial #erd weapons.

However- if you go missing and decide to leave your vehicle somewhere for an extended period of time with Bobbles locked inside, I will be angry and call (un) local authorities on you.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

I'm still curious about the guy on the mountain. I know he was "extremely helpful and nice" but from my understanding he also owns an underground container house that is not far from where the Jamisons went missing. Has it ever been checked visually or with cadaver dogs? He was the last known person to have contact with the Jamisons. Any thoughts?
    I've got the extremely helpful and nice one, but I think I missed the link on the underground container house. Anyone? Anyone? TIA.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

I've got the extremely helpful and nice one, but I think I missed the link on the underground container house. Anyone? Anyone? TIA.
    I missed it to but then I have been lost since you guys started using "chips".

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    I missed it to but then I have been lost since you guys started using "chips".
    Soul, I think you are not lost at all.

I've got a new idea: let's all email the media and ask to run a story on Maizy the Miracle Dog. You know, a "One Year Later....here she is! But where are the Jamisons?" story.

http://www.abyznewslinks.com/uniteok.htm
    (more OK media links, or you can use the ones up thread)

Thoughts, anyone?

ETA: Susan Murphy Milano. On the ground in OK. Email her and ask to add Maizy the Miracle dog to her list of OK troubles.
    Last edited by Oriah; 10-19-2010 at 09:06 AM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Soul, I think you are not lost at all.

I've got a new idea: let's all email the media and ask to run a story on Maizy the Miracle Dog. You know, a "One Year Later....here she is! But where are the Jamisons?" story.

http://www.abyznewslinks.com/uniteok.htm
    (more OK media links, or you can use the ones up thread)

Thoughts, anyone?

ETA: Susan Murphy Milano. On the ground in OK. Email her and ask to add Maizy the Miracle dog to her list of OK troubles.
    n.b. If we write media, remember, we are are not to represent ourselves as WebSleuths associates without the permission of Tricia.

I've moved on to Mac's Original Fried Pork Skins for breakfast this morning. Chips were only a gateway snack.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Anyone hearing anything about the possible reward fund to be offered by family, or was that just a Topix myth?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

n.b. If we write media, remember, we are are not to represent ourselves as WebSleuths associates without the permission of Tricia.

I've moved on to Mac's Original Fried Pork Skins for breakfast this morning. Chips were only a gateway snack.
    Yes, sorry wfgodot I should have clarified that. I meant let's write the media independant of WS's.

So for example, I will write and say "Hi, I am so and so from such and such place, (NOT WS's, peeps!!!) and I would love to see an update on Maizy the dog that belongs to the Jamison family, who went missing in October of 2009 from such and such place.

Are we clear there, people?

(Side note: do not feed Bobbles Mac's Original Fried Pork Skins. They will clutter up her digestion.)

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Anyone hearing anything about the possible reward fund to be offered by family, or was that just a Topix myth?
    I've only found it on topix but perhaps I am missing some sort of LE-supported reward. Off to double check every LE supported site.....

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Whose turn is it to walk atop the proverbial mountain and call out, "mtroooooper, where are you? favor us with your presence and your information!"

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

I went back to thread #3, twice, but can't find the post about the shipping container. I know I read it somewhere. Possibly on Topix.

I think mtrooper can clear up the confusion when they return.

I did find a post (#148,thread #3, pg.#6) by NSHENOLD,saying the Jamisons had put the security system in after Sherilyn was threatend by the WS. I had thought it was put in before that.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Whose turn is it to walk atop the proverbial mountain and call out, "mtroooooper, where are you? favor us with your presence and your information!"
    LOL...I think it's YOUR turn, wfg!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

LOL...I think it's YOUR turn, wfg!
    I know it's my turn as you did it last time BUT you were so good that she actually did return, almost immediately! I'll gladly give up my turn to someone who has enjoyed such excellent success. I believe you even yodeled melodiously a bit whilst calling out last time around, lol. I'd just be forced to holler, and that would only scare the mountain goats.

Well, I'll try.

"mtrooooooooooooper, help, we are stuuuuuuuck and we need inFORmaTION."

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

I know it's my turn as you did it last time BUT you were so good that she actually did return, almost immediately! I'll gladly give up my turn to someone who has enjoyed such excellent success. I believe you even yodeled melodiously a bit whilst calling out last time around, lol. I'd just be forced to holler, and that would only scare the mountain goats.

Well, I'll try.

"mtrooooooooooooper, help, we are stuuuuuuuck and we need inFORmaTION."
    mtrooper is probably on a mountain somewhere, yodeling back "I am buuuusssssyyyyyyy"

There is no official reward (as of right now.) Topix rumor.
    Does that help?

ETA: High on a hill with a lonely goat has always been one of my favorite scenes. Who knew it would be as true in OK, as it was in the 40's.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Holy cow! We found one!
    Woman found in northwest Oklahoma City, man still missing

http://newsok.com/woman-found-in-nor...adlines_widget

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Chiming in again for stress relief.

Yet another note to self: check youtube for info.

46. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Holy cow! We found one!
    Woman found in northwest Oklahoma City, man still missing

http://newsok.com/woman-found-in-nor...adlines_widget
    Seems to me this was more of a WANTED then a missing person. Pictures show her in handcuffs.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to notsoconfused For This Useful Post:

Seems to me this was more of a WANTED then a missing person. Pictures show her in handcuffs.
    It indeed was a voluntary disappearance by a person who owes the state five years probation. The picture is from a July arrest. But LE can claim it found a missing person. Technically.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast