OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the link right the first time.

I sure hope this will help finding the Jamisons.

a fb fan of the missing jamison family has made a video of the jamisons. She did an outstanding job. Thank you, cl!

As soon as i figure out how to post the link, i will. Sorry for the delay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzuuspjaipu

anyone who still thinks that this family was into big drug deals or satanic worship after seeing this video needs to have thier eyes/heart checked. Cl really did a great job on this and im greatful she did this for me. <3

Can anyone contact who ever created the beautiful you tube clip? There is some incorrect information on there that needs to be corrected.

AT 1:50 "Madyson had just inherited her grandfather's estate just before their disappearance"

Is not accurate, she did not inherit the $$ until after Bob Sr. passed away in December 09. I am not trying to be nit-picky, just would like it to be accurate. It was a very nice viedo, and thank you so much to who ever created it.

Can anyone contact who ever created the beautiful you tube clip? There is some incorrect information on there that needs to be corrected.

AT 1:50 "Madyson had just inherited her grandfather's estate just before their disappearance"

Is not accurate, she did not inherit the $$ until after Bob Sr. passed away in December 09. I am not trying to be nit-picky, just would like it to be accurate. It was a very nice viedo, and thank you so much to who ever created it.

I have emailed her to see if there is any way she can correct it.

That's all I'll say.

She will take care of it tomarrow. She has to delete this one and start from scratch. Poor woman!

This woman has made 256 videos of missing children, free of charge. They are all on YouTube. She should be commended for bringing awareness to missing children.

Thank you, again, CL. You are an angel!

I guess it's all in the way you look at it. Some would say, myself included, that Madyson became the "sole heir" when Bob Sr. signed his "Last Will and Testament" in 2008.

I did not realize that she would have to start over. It is not a big deal, tell her not to bother it is wonderful the way it is. I appologize for the trouble.

I think I will be stepping away from the Jamison case, I feel that I am causing more harm than good at this point. Once again, I appologize.

I think I will be stepping away from the Jamison case, I feel that I am causing more harm than good at this point. Once again, I appologize.

Come on, mtrooper, don't quit, you're the best there is!

I too noticed the statement on the video; it does actually make a lot of difference in how one perceives what may have taken place.

Yesterday, I started reading about the Jamisons from the beginning. I got to post # 85 and read what SailorMoon had to say about all the Jamison's belongings found in the truck. She (he) said maybe the Jamisons thought they would be searched by someone. Then it hit me...maybe they WERE searched by someone. But not anyone they knew.

They could have been driving down the highway going over the speed limit. A "dirty cop" or someone posing as a cop, pulled them over. The Jamisons didn't feel they were going over the speed limit and began to argue with the cop. He puts them in handcuffs, empties their pockets and proceeds to search the truck.

He finds Sherilynn's gun and begins to question her. Sherilynn gets mouthy with the cop and he gets angry. He may have even hit her. Realizing what he had just done, he gets scared and feels he has to "take care" of them. He calls one of his friends to come and help him.

The cop and his friend decide to dump the truck on the mountain. This could be why everything was found in the truck.

That's my theory for today.

Just to let everyone know, the video will stay the way it is.

Does anyone have the contact info for the PI listed on the previous thread who was acquiring info on this case? The contact info I had doesn't seem to go through...TIA

does anyone have the contact info for the pi listed on the previous thread who was acquiring info on this case? The contact info i had doesn't seem to go through...tia

little's info is correct, but i just wanted to add that he is not a private investigator but one that is working for no money whatsoever on this case. And god, im so thankful for him!!

little's info is correct, but i just wanted to add that he is not a private investigator but one that is working for no money whatsoever on this case. And god, im so thankful for him!!

Oh ok- for some reason his contact info made me think he was a PI or retired LE. I tried the phone # and it didn't go through. I'll email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!