Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #4

My head hurts just thinking about the Jamisons. I sit here for hours every night pouring through all the paper work, and I swear the more I think I know what happend the more confused I get.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    My head hurts just thinking about the Jamisons. I sit here for hours every night pouring through all the paper work, and I swear the more I think I know what happend the more confused I get.
    I have a few questions you may be able to answer. I just finished reading all the thread and what to ask them before I forget.

What was the name of the tree company that Bob Sr owned part of and where was it?

Why is this other truck just parked there do we know who owns that truck and why is was abandon there.

Wouldnt Madison's Half brother be her next of kin?
    And not Bobby's mom?

Also since you where at the site searching did you see bulldozer tracks?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

I am not sure who owned the truck that was abandoned. The locals said that it had been there quite a while, but never really did clarify how long that was. I know the Sheriff ran the VIN #, but I am not sure who it came back to.

As far as Madysons next of kin....are you talking about in regards to the estate? There is a different answer depending on what you mean by next of kin. It’s kinda difficult to understand. But the bottom line is if you are referring to why Madysons brother is not entitled to anything it is because it could be seen that Madyson did NOT outlive Bob Sr. therefore the money NEVER goes to Madyson, and instead goes to Jack and Amos as they are listed as next beneficiary. The simultaneous (sp?) death clause REALLY screws this whole case up. Bobby's mom is Madyson, Bobby and Sherilyn's guardian as well as the trustee and executor over Bob Sr's estate.

I was out to Oklahoma in May....6 months after they went missing. So I can't attest to any bulldozer tracks. The sheriff did not mention anything about them if there were any.

I am not sure if that helps you, but keep asking more questions....might help me think straight.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

I wouldnt think with the being NO evidence of them being dead anyone could count Sherilyn's son out of anything yet. I hope someone is looking out for his interest in whatever Bobby and Sherilyn's estate was worth. If Madison is not alive then a split between Bobby's mom and her step grandson. I would hate for him be forgotton in all of that. He would be in all rights Madison's next of kin.

Do you know the name of the company that dropped off the container?
    Or could you find out?

That truck being there is odd. People dont leave trucks on mountains for no reason. I wish someone had gotten the vin.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    I wouldnt think with the being NO evidence of them being dead anyone could count Sherilyn's son out of anything yet. I hope someone is looking out for his interest in whatever Bobby and Sherilyn's estate was worth. If Madison is not alive then a split between Bobby's mom and her step grandson. I would hate for him be forgotton in all of that. He would be in all rights Madison's next of kin.

Do you know the name of the company that dropped off the container?
    Or could you find out?

That truck being there is odd. People dont leave trucks on mountains for no reason. I wish someone had gotten the vin.
    I have also been curious as to who owned that blue truck! Could it belong to another missing person?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

I am not sure who dropped the container off, but I know that the Jamisons owned it. I am also not sure who they purchased it from. I will see what I can come up with on the VIN. I know it is still up there, I will see if I can get a local to go check it out for us. Do we have any way to run it if I can get it?

As far as the estate goes you really have to read the will, the clause specifically states:
    Article 5-
    "In the event that any beneficiary hereof and I shall die in a commmon disaster or accident, or under such circumstances as make it difficult or impossible to determine who died first then it shall be conclusively deemed that such beneficiary did not survive me"

There is also artice 3- 3.4- In the event that my granddaughter does not survive me, I hereby give, devise and bequeath all the residue of my estate, whether real, personal or mixed, wherever situated, to my brothers J.R.J. and A.E.J., one-half each, equally, share and share alike, with no restrictions whatsoever.

GO to this website, then on 12-18-2010 look for: ORIGINAL LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF BOB DEAN JAMISON (

http://www.oscn.net/applications/osc...80&db=Oklahoma

SO if Madyson dissapears it could be considered hard to determine who died first. And in that case the estate skips her and moves to the brothers. Reguardless of whether you or I think that is right or wrong...It is what the judge ordered. I think its a huge load of crap they got any money before the 7 years are up.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

I know I was refering to Bobby and Sherilyn's assests with reguards to Madisons next of kin.

Odd wording in the will considering the case.

Also if you could find out who dropped off the container and where it came from. Anything having to do with that container could be a clue because;

1. They told people they were planning to live in it " off the grid"
    2. They planned on buying land to put it on
    3. They came up missing while searching for the land to set it on.
    4. They would have had to have that thing moved again.

Also I read in the thread where his truck was bought at an Auction.
    Did the shipping container come from an auction as well?
    Where Bobby and Sherilyn auction hobbiest?
    I bought my 1997 GMC truck with a light on top from an auction . I got a great deal $1,100 for a 4WD 3 years ago it blue booked for 6g @the time. My truck is the 2 door model but they sold off trucks that were like the one Bobby had for so cheap I about dropped my Jaw. $2,200 bucks was the adverge. I also have seen those shipping containers sold at Auctions.

I really need to have the answers to these questions below to make possible connections.

What is the name of Bobby SR tree service?
    what was the name of the bar Sherilyn worked at in OK City?
    Last edited by Soulmagent; 09-15-2010 at 12:47 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

I am not sure who dropped the container off, but I know that the Jamisons owned it. I am also not sure who they purchased it from. I will see what I can come up with on the VIN. I know it is still up there, I will see if I can get a local to go check it out for us. Do we have any way to run it if I can get it?

As far as the estate goes you really have to read the will, the clause specifically states:
    Article 5-
    "In the event that any beneficiary hereof and I shall die in a commmon disaster or accident, or under such circumstances as make it difficult or impossible to determine who died first then it shall be conclusively deemed that such beneficiary did not survive me"

There is also artice 3- 3.4- In the event that my granddaughter does not survive me, I hereby give, devise and bequeath all the residue of my estate, whether real, personal or mixed, wherever situated, to my brothers J.R.J. and A.E.J., one-half each, equally, share and share alike, with no restrictions whatsoever.

GO to this website, then on 12-18-2010 look for: ORIGINAL LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF BOB DEAN JAMISON (

http://www.oscn.net/applications/osc...80&db=Oklahoma

SO if Madyson dissapears it could be considered hard to determine who died first. And in that case the estate skips her and moves to the brothers. Reguardless of whether you or I think that is right or wrong...It is what the judge ordered. I think its a huge load of crap they got any money before the 7 years are up.
    Yep, we have a way to run the vin.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    I have also been curious as to who owned that blue truck! Could it belong to another missing person?
    The waffle house cup in the back is a later then 2002 cup. It could have been tossed there but by who?
    Also how far is the nearest Wafflehouse?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    The waffle house cup in the back is a later then 2002 cup. It could have been tossed there but by who?
    Also how far is the nearest Wafflehouse?
    WOW! You're good! Ididn't even notice the cup. I did notice the crushed beer can, though.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Crap. I swear I posted the name of the tree farm earlier, I must have forgot to hit post.

It is listed in a lawsuit as: 149TH STREET TREE FARM

http://www.oscn.net/applications/osc...5&db=Cleveland

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

I am 99% sure that they got the truck from a friend of Bobbys. Bobby sold a piece of land in OKC to a friend and the truck was part of the deal. I am not sure how to find out where they got the storage container. Maybe Oriah can help us out with that, as Niki will not talk to me. I have a call in on the VIN, I should know by the end of the week.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

I am 99% sure that they got the truck from a friend of Bobbys. Bobby sold a piece of land in OKC to a friend and the truck was part of the deal. I am not sure how to find out where they got the storage container. Maybe Oriah can help us out with that, as Niki will not talk to me. I have a call in on the VIN, I should know by the end of the week.
    If you need help with the vin, let me know. Also, I'll find out where the storage container came from. Do you mean the manufacturer/distributer, or the individual purchase and transaction?

Also- for whoever was inquiring about the bar that Sherilyn worked at in OKC- it was on South Western called the Enzone, but it has since changed names and ownership. I can google earth it to find the current name, if it's important.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Did I miss something? Niki won't talk to you?? You've been doing exhaustive work on this case, trying to find out what happened to this family. Isn't this what she wants? I would think she'd be very appreciative!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thumbtack For This Useful Post:

Let's stay on track guys - you are doing some awesome work here!

Remember - we don't discuss posters that are no longer here. It is against the TOS. If you have any questions, send me a pm, don't put it in the thread.

I am really amazed at all the good work here! You all deserve kudos, lots of them!!!!

Salem

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Let's stay on track guys - you are doing some awesome work here!

Remember - we don't discuss posters that are no longer here. It is against the TOS. If you have any questions, send me a pm, don't put it in the thread.

I am really amazed at all the good work here! You all deserve kudos, lots of them!!!!

Salem
    Thanks for the reminder, Salem.

We ARE doing some pretty great stuff here, guys! I know this case is frustrating for many of us, but let's keep searching and bring this family home!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

I think they wanted the truck to be found. Makes me wonder if LE has had the money tested to see if it is even real. I think it would explain alot. BTW, it is hard to take animals across the border. They get quarantined and papers are required.
    "Be part of something bigger than yourself"
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danisisa For This Useful Post:

If someone hurt them, why not take the money too? No one would know if the money was there or not.
    "Be part of something bigger than yourself"
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danisisa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    If you need help with the vin, let me know. Also, I'll find out where the storage container came from. Do you mean the manufacturer/distributer, or the individual purchase and transaction?

Also- for whoever was inquiring about the bar that Sherilyn worked at in OKC- it was on South Western called the Enzone, but it has since changed names and ownership. I can google earth it to find the current name, if it's important.
    Thanks for the name of the bar. I just mean where Bobby and Sherilyn got the container from.Or who they got it from. I also really would like to know who dropped it off to them.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post
    I think they wanted the truck to be found. Makes me wonder if LE has had the money tested to see if it is even real. I think it would explain alot. BTW, it is hard to take animals across the border. They get quarantined and papers are required.

I have been pretty perplexed by the dog issue, myself. Might be because I am a dog person- but I am having a really hard time seeing how the Jamison's dog (or any dog, for that matter) lived in their apparently abandoned truck for so long and did not:
    A: tear it up/ try to get out/ cause lots of animal-related issues to the fabric in the vehicle
    B: eat every food item left in the vehicle
    C: not suffer from a heat-related illness while in the vehicle for so long

Any takers on why this might be?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

[/B]

I have been pretty perplexed by the dog issue, myself. Might be because I am a dog person- but I am having a really hard time seeing how the Jamison's dog (or any dog, for that matter) lived in their apparently abandoned truck for so long and did not:
    A: tear it up/ try to get out/ cause lots of animal-related issues to the fabric in the vehicle

Well being a dog person for close to well almost a half century...lol in door out door dogs that have been very loyal. Ones I took camping, horse shows, to the grocery store and around the block if they wouldn't get out of my vehicle. The first thing that came to my mind was were any of the windows open? I guess I should know that after following this case for some time. But some dogs would stay by the vehicle loyal to the end. Possibly getting out to find food and go to the bathroom so to speak Only to jump back in to wait. What kind of dog did they have with out going back if I may ask?

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Well being a dog person for close to well almost a half century...lol in door out door dogs that have been very loyal. Ones I took camping, horse shows, to the grocery store and around the block if they wouldn't get out of my vehicle. The first thing that came to my mind was were any of the windows open? I guess I should know that after following this case for some time. But some dogs would stay by the vehicle loyal to the end. Possibly getting out to find food and go to the bathroom so to speak Only to jump back in to wait. What kind of dog did they have with out going back if I may ask?
    A little shih tzu-type pup....

Can you see a dog (any dog?) locked in a vehicle without open windows for a week or more, with food items available in the vehicle-but not touching the food items in the vehicle- and also not doing any damage to the fabric or whatever in the vehicle in the meantime?

Mine would have snarfed everything in sight, scratched up the seats and the window trim, etc, and eventually peed and pooped pretty much everywhere.

This really has me scratching my head.

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

A little shih tzu-type pup....

Can you see a dog (any dog?) locked in a vehicle without open windows for a week or more, with food items available in the vehicle-but not touching the food items in the vehicle- and also not doing any damage to the fabric or whatever in the vehicle in the meantime?

Mine would have snarfed everything in sight, scratched up the seats and the window trim, etc, and eventually peed and pooped pretty much everywhere.

This really has me scratching my head.
    Great points. I'm thinking the dog would also have gnawed up all of the paper items as well, if only to stimulate its saliva glands in the midst of such thirst. Its survival instincts appear not to have taken over; and yet it survived.

Dogs may be able to go 7-10 days without water, and perhaps a pup could survive it better than an adult; not sure. Without food? Anecdotal accounts have them surviving for 2-3 weeks. Without both? And surviving? And not playing hell with every gnawable thing in that truck? Hinky, hinky.

Perhaps the dog was in the truck for an appreciably shorter period of time than the truck sat in the spot in which it was abandoned.

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Great points. I'm thinking the dog would also have gnawed up all of the paper items as well, if only to stimulate its saliva glands in the midst of such thirst. Its survival instincts appear not to have taken over; and yet it survived.

Dogs may be able to go 7-10 days without water, and perhaps a pup could survive it better than an adult; not sure. Without food? Anecdotal accounts have them surviving for 2-3 weeks. Without both? And surviving? And not playing hell with every gnawable thing in that truck? Hinky, hinky.

Perhaps the dog was in the truck for an appreciably shorter period of time than the truck sat in the spot in which it was abandoned.

Hi wfgodot!

BBM: thank you for reinforcing my point so eloquently!
    Last edited by Oriah; 09-20-2010 at 10:21 PM.

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

[/B]

I have not seen where any news link mentions any damage the truck may or may not of had but since you mention this list , you are correct in that the damage to the truck should be very noticable with makes me question how they can state confidently that there are no signs of any struggle.

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast