Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 580
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,086
    I know this is is like 9 hours away from where they went missing but...2 unidentified bodies found in NM.

    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...VIZ2wD9HDG4801


  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:


  3. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh (of course)
    Posts
    2,352
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    Ok I am back. I fell an broke my tailbone then had hip surgery. I am still a little loopy but I will be glad to answer any questions I can. There is a Tubby creek that crosses the property...I will have to see if that crosses with bear creek. The well site was at the top of the piece of property, but that was not Gibson. Gibson is still a functioning well on near by property, but not the property where the truck was found.
    Yikes. Glad you are back and on the mend.

    Nine hours really wouldn't be too far for someone who wanted the bodies far, far away. For sure, there are two people dead in that car who are missed by their loved ones. I hope we get an ID soon.


  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pittsburghgirl For This Useful Post:


  5. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    I know this is is like 9 hours away from where they went missing but...2 unidentified bodies found in NM.

    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...VIZ2wD9HDG4801
    Ouch, mtrooper I hope you're on the mend! That has to hurt.

    And two UID's found anywhere, together, is something to think about and match....


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustToSeeYouSmile For This Useful Post:


  7. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
    Yikes. Glad you are back and on the mend.

    Nine hours really wouldn't be too far for someone who wanted the bodies far, far away. For sure, there are two people dead in that car who are missed by their loved ones. I hope we get an ID soon.
    Identified as Linda and Gary Haas, aged 61.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_inmate_escape

    Hope they catch these fugitives asap.


  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustToSeeYouSmile For This Useful Post:


  9. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,224
    Bumping for the Jamison family.


  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justthinkin For This Useful Post:


  11. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Southside of Chicago...it's the baddest part of town
    Posts
    1,153
    I wish I had something to contribute to all the hard work that has gone into this thread.

    Instead, I have questions for all your hard workers.

    I know it's somewhat belated, but I'll ask anyway, as the Jamison's deserve a BUMP ...and this has been nagging in the back of my mind for an answer.

    Where I live (Southside of Chicago), I would consider it fairly-to-extremely rare/odd to have an article (such as the one regarding the Jamison disappearance) published. few of the comments in there, especially from Sheriff Beauchamp (sp?) strike me as inappropriate in the least....potentially libelous/slanderous at most. Perhaps it's simply a technique of LE attempting to draw them out of hiding....or to trick a POI into thinking they've 'pulled it off' and thus, make a stupid mistake....or a myriad of other possibilities I haven't even thought of, I am sure.

    Thoughts on this? Or am I simply reading too much into it? Is the paper it was printed in typically sensational, or the opposite? (I am sorry for not including a link, but my Bookmarks were eaten by my laptop recently, and I am at a loss without them!)

    Thanks you guys for all your work on this case!


  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simply Caustic For This Useful Post:


  13. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply Caustic View Post
    I wish I had something to contribute to all the hard work that has gone into this thread.

    Instead, I have questions for all your hard workers.

    I know it's somewhat belated, but I'll ask anyway, as the Jamison's deserve a BUMP ...and this has been nagging in the back of my mind for an answer.

    Where I live (Southside of Chicago), I would consider it fairly-to-extremely rare/odd to have an article (such as the one regarding the Jamison disappearance) published. few of the comments in there, especially from Sheriff Beauchamp (sp?) strike me as inappropriate in the least....potentially libelous/slanderous at most. Perhaps it's simply a technique of LE attempting to draw them out of hiding....or to trick a POI into thinking they've 'pulled it off' and thus, make a stupid mistake....or a myriad of other possibilities I haven't even thought of, I am sure.

    Thoughts on this? Or am I simply reading too much into it? Is the paper it was printed in typically sensational, or the opposite? (I am sorry for not including a link, but my Bookmarks were eaten by my laptop recently, and I am at a loss without them!)

    Thanks you guys for all your work on this case!

    Simply, I don't know how to answer your question. I DO know, the article didn't help the Jamison family, one bit! It made them look like they are "nuts."

    Very bad reporting!


  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:


  15. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,024
    Facebook post from Family member makes it sound as if there might be something hopeful going on in the case.

    http://http://www.facebook.com/?ref=...0931194?ref=ts


  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:


  17. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,557
    For some reason I am unable to locate the Facebook page that Soulmagent referred to above in post #83...does anyone have any idea why? I do have a membership and am signed in but am getting the response to that link that it cannot be located. When I attempted to search for the Jamison family page on Facebook I only came up with the Web results, no Facebook pages. Anyone have an idea as to what I'm doing wrong? I tried searching under pages and groups, but no luck. Obviously I'm new to the Facebook thing and rarely use it. Thanks for your help sleuthers!


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:


  19. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On My Way
    Posts
    236
    Hi Blondie,
    remove the "http://http://" in the link so it starts with www. and then it works. : )


  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AliceInPain For This Useful Post:


  21. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,557
    Thanks for the help, Alice...I didn't notice that was in the link (obviously)!

    Let's hope there really is some news on this case....finally.


  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blondie in Spokane For This Useful Post:


  23. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPain View Post
    Hi Blondie,
    remove the "http://http://" in the link so it starts with www. and then it works. : )
    I dunno why sometimes it does that and other times it doesnt. Thanks !


  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:


  25. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,735
    It would be good to know why (one half, anyway) of the 'Find the Jamison's' search effort needs help specifically from Arkansas. Is this based on a search related tip? Would love to know. Thoughts anyone?

    I'm still thinking they are on the mountain, but wondering if perhaps Madyson was separated from her parents.


  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:


  27. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,735
    This may have been asked and answered here already- apologies in advance if that's the case and I lost track of it- but does anyone know exactly which dogs were used initially in the search for the Jamisons? As in- literally- which dogs from which departments?
    Thanks


  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:


  29. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    L.I., NY
    Posts
    5,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriah View Post
    This may have been asked and answered here already- apologies in advance if that's the case and I lost track of it- but does anyone know exactly which dogs were used initially in the search for the Jamisons? As in- literally- which dogs from which departments?
    Thanks
    I could only find this Oriah

    Beauchamp said that numerous agencies have assisted in the difficult search including Latimer County Emergency Management, Latimer County Commissioners and employees, Oklahoma Forestry, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, over a dozen local fire departments, numerous search dog teams, search and rescue teams, local law enforcement agencies, Tribal agencies, SW ambulance service, and many volunteers including horse, mule, ATV and foot searchers.

    http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=11414130

    Another article ..Police, fire and highway patrol crews, along with several volunteers, began a search Saturday. Six dog teams joined the search Sunday, but nothing other than the pickup was found, said the undersheriff.

    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.ph...c=22955.0;wap2

    another said 12 dog teams.

    But I think you know that already...
    The World Has Gone Mad.


  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:


Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #8
    By Cubby in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 541
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 04:09 PM
  2. Found Deceased OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7
    By Cubby in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 580
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 03:34 PM
  3. Found Deceased OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5
    By Salem in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 644
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 09:01 PM
  4. Found Deceased OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2
    By imamaze in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 720
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:07 PM
  5. Found Deceased OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #1
    By SuziQ in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 604
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 09:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •