Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 590

Thread: ID - Rachael Anderson, 40, 16 Apr 2010 - Latah County, Charles Capone, 1st Deg Murder

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    97
    A little birdie tells me this is the guy that gave CC a ride back from dropping off the Yukon.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Friend0325 For This Useful Post:


  3. #252
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Friend, I think your little birdie is S.M.A.R.T.
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  5. #253
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by 1forevry1 View Post
    http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=12912313

    Not much of an article here but in the comments section what the commenter says is interesting.... any one else's thoughts on this?
    That it's not much of an article.

    And that CC would have to be a genius indeed to figure where that super distant spot was that no hunter, farmer, hiker etc would ever stumble across.

    Methinks the boy ain't all that smart, and that LE has far more on this than we currently know.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:


  7. #254
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by anyoldtime48 View Post
    That it's not much of an article.

    And that CC would have to be a genius indeed to figure where that super distant spot was that no hunter, farmer, hiker etc would ever stumble across.

    Methinks the boy ain't all that smart, and that LE has far more on this than we currently know.
    HAHA! OK kind of what I was thinking , I wanted to make sure someone else didn't read into it more then what I was I guess.

    I doubt he had the time to take her far far away IMO.
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  9. #255
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by 1forevry1 View Post
    HAHA! OK kind of what I was thinking , I wanted to make sure someone else didn't read into it more then what I was I guess.

    I doubt he had the time to take her far far away IMO.
    He might have had the time, but I doubt he knew for a fact that NOBODY was going to check in on Rachael until Monday. Probably got rid if her, got that SUV cleaned up and dumped at the DynaMart all before daylight.

    I'm still trying to unravel if they really did get a ping from her cell in or near that field, and if so, when??? Heck, might have been before she headed up to Moscow, unless it is now that was the very last ping from it before being turned off.

    Am still of the opinion he "might" have headed south of Lewiston (still have the canyon under the bridge on my radar), then drove back north, maybe made a call near that field, then continued up to DynaMart where somebody (DS?) picked him up and took him back to Moscow. Or was out with CC in a 2nd vehicle and helped him dispose of Rachael before they took the SUV to Lewiston and left it.

    Or course, could have gone about any direction, but heavy woods and water seem likely place to leave a body without having to do a lot to "hide" it.

    Or else he buried her.

    Nothing pleasant in any of it, to be sure.

    But glad the news is beginning to pick up and will hopefully keep her name out there.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:


  11. #256
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    I think 7.5 hours is ample amount of time to do any of it, leave her , bury her, whatever. I also think he had help. Well ok with DS we know he had help, but to what extent would be nice to know. Go figure.

    Remember, that ping didn't NECESSARILY happen in that field. The correlation of the ping and the actual area are or can be 2 different thing. A ping can bounce off I think 3 miles if I remember correctly. But even at that, seems to me that Ping could be anywhere from that field to RIGHT where the Yukon was found. Just IMO.
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  13. #257
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10,586
    Are we talking about the DS, who has a business listing of D&A Services?


    ETA:

    Snipped from news story

    Detectives confirmed that they have some forensic evidence at the crime lab but won't confirm the nature of that evidence. Authorities are confident they are going to find Anderson based on the evidence they have recovered.“There is some evidence and some things we haven't come forward with yet so it’s not just like she disappeared without a trace,” Detective Nichols said.


    Makes me think they found blood evidence and evidence of an assault.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:


  15. #258
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Are we talking about the DS, who has a business listing of D&A Services?


    ETA:

    Snipped from news story

    Detectives confirmed that they have some forensic evidence at the crime lab but won't confirm the nature of that evidence. Authorities are confident they are going to find Anderson based on the evidence they have recovered.“There is some evidence and some things we haven't come forward with yet so it’s not just like she disappeared without a trace,” Detective Nichols said.


    Makes me think they found blood evidence and evidence of an assault.
    What news story please? No link....

    TIA!

    Not this link, but hasn't been posted yet today that I recall. Does mention they are waiting on more results from the crime lab though.

    http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/99805449.html

    OK, finally found the business record. ID business licensing search WAY messed up tonight. Took 18 tries and needs to be entered with spaces, e.g. "D & A Services."

    Address matches the DCS I found, but we don't know yet if this is the correct DS. Wonder what the heck they are selling?
    Last edited by anyoldtime48; 08-03-2010 at 03:46 AM. Reason: found a link and deleted/added info

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:


  17. #259
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Seems weird, I can't find anything on google search for D & A Services. Although I am extremely tired. Working on 2 hours of sleep here and frazzled nerves none the less. What are we/me missing? Hmmm has anyone looked on CC's FB page to see if him and this DS are friends? Anyone looked on FB for DS at all? Maybe I shall check on that.
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  19. #260
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    282
    I did some asking around and for what it is worth I got a pretty resounding NO that the DS in moscow is the correct DS.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to info123 For This Useful Post:


  21. #261
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by info123 View Post
    I did some asking around and for what it is worth I got a pretty resounding NO that the DS in moscow is the correct DS.
    There is apparently also one of the same age I think, listed in Deary, but haven't been able to find a single thing on him.

    ETA: might not currently live in Deary, but has at one time. Also listed with cities in 3 other western states.
    Last edited by anyoldtime48; 08-03-2010 at 04:07 PM.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:


  23. #262
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by info123 View Post
    I did some asking around and for what it is worth I got a pretty resounding NO that the DS in moscow is the correct DS.
    Don't suppose anybody gave you a clue about who the "real" DS is?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:


  25. #263
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by anyoldtime48 View Post
    Don't suppose anybody gave you a clue about who the "real" DS is?
    Nope....I just talked to some people that knew that DS....they were also pretty sure that he did not own a Yukon....but like I said it's second hand info...for what it's worth.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to info123 For This Useful Post:


  27. #264
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by 1forevry1 View Post
    I think 7.5 hours is ample amount of time to do any of it, leave her , bury her, whatever. I also think he had help. Well ok with DS we know he had help, but to what extent would be nice to know. Go figure.

    Remember, that ping didn't NECESSARILY happen in that field. The correlation of the ping and the actual area are or can be 2 different thing. A ping can bounce off I think 3 miles if I remember correctly. But even at that, seems to me that Ping could be anywhere from that field to RIGHT where the Yukon was found. Just IMO.
    Right, there is a cell tower right in or by that field. No telling where the call was generated. They are saying the phone was found in the field, but earlier it was under dispute-- field vs SUV...plus, didn't they say at one time there were two phones, her old one and the new one that CC did not have the # to? Also, I wish they would stop referring to the SUV as RA's instead of the loaner. Can be very distracting....logically.....adding.....we have never been told if her vehicle was at his shop.....I'm assuming it was, but where is it now? Do the girls have it or might LE?

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


  29. #265
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by info123 View Post
    Also interesting IMO ....no posts about any of this on the facebook page for rachael or either of the girls pages...some stuff on KB's page...the families constant NON-reaction really bothers me.
    I did notice RB is friends with Amber on her FB site.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


  31. #266
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by 1forevry1 View Post
    HAHA! OK kind of what I was thinking , I wanted to make sure someone else didn't read into it more then what I was I guess.

    I doubt he had the time to take her far far away IMO.
    I'm assuming again, but wouldn't his shop be open on Saturdays? I wonder if he was "open" for business and was present that Saturday.

    Has anyone thought of the idea that it could have been RA if that was the Yukon they saw? Just putting out feelers for different scenarios. I'm not getting the feeling it was because I think she would have ran or fought for her life rather than be captive to him. JMO

    Off the wall thought....anyone check AZ for a DS?

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


  33. #267
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by info123 View Post
    Nope....I just talked to some people that knew that DS....they were also pretty sure that he did not own a Yukon....but like I said it's second hand info...for what it's worth.
    LE hasn't linked DS to ownership of the Yukon, only the possiblility he could have been driving it or was a passenger in it.... or he could have been driving any car. We don't know the timeline, if any, that LE is inquiring about. Maybe a week out....we just don't know. IF the sighting was a good one.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


  35. #268
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    I'm assuming again, but wouldn't his shop be open on Saturdays? I wonder if he was "open" for business and was present that Saturday.

    Has anyone thought of the idea that it could have been RA if that was the Yukon they saw? Just putting out feelers for different scenarios. I'm not getting the feeling it was because I think she would have ran or fought for her life rather than be captive to him. JMO

    Off the wall thought....anyone check AZ for a DS?

    His shop was open some Saturdays but not all...he had his cell number on his machine at the shop so you could get ahold of him if you really needed him....but I don't think anyone would have thought it strange if the shop was opened or closed.

    One thing that I had thought along the lines of "other scenarios" is that LE is giving little bits of information in order to "scare" someone into talking (for example DS...now all of a sudden his name is in the paper...he is kind of being "outed").....the firearms charge on CC didn't accomplish that...so maybe this is a new avenue to try and get info??

    Also like I have said before....I just am not sold on this new scenario at all....something just isn't sparking for me....weather it's the hundreds of white SUV's or what....my mind just keeps coming back to the fact that it was "mom's" weekend and how that always makes for strange rigs being in strange places...but what the heck do I know.

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to info123 For This Useful Post:


  37. #269
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    LE hasn't linked DS to ownership of the Yukon, only the possiblility he could have been driving it or was a passenger in it.... or he could have been driving any car. We don't know the timeline, if any, that LE is inquiring about. Maybe a week out....we just don't know. IF the sighting was a good one.
    Yeah I knew that LE hadn't...but we had talked about it here...and since we can't search through DVM and I had someone talking anyway...i just got as much info as I could.

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to info123 For This Useful Post:


  39. #270
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by info123 View Post
    Yeah I knew that LE hadn't...but we had talked about it here...and since we can't search through DVM and I had someone talking anyway...i just got as much info as I could.
    Get them liquored up and keep them talking! Amazing what a couple drinks after work can produce. Designated drivers in place of course.

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:


  41. #271
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Right, there is a cell tower right in or by that field. No telling where the call was generated. They are saying the phone was found in the field, but earlier it was under dispute-- field vs SUV...plus, didn't they say at one time there were two phones, her old one and the new one that CC did not have the # to? Also, I wish they would stop referring to the SUV as RA's instead of the loaner. Can be very distracting....logically.....adding.....we have never been told if her vehicle was at his shop.....I'm assuming it was, but where is it now? Do the girls have it or might LE?
    What I know is that RA's brother is the one that leaked the fact of the cell phone being found in the Yukon. LE wanted to keep that out of the media. but no such luck. Now if that is true or not, I have no idea. He is also the one that said HE reported her missing, when in fact he lives in the Dakota region and would not have known until I am assuming one of the girls or another family member had talked to him.

    No idea on where her car is/was/has been or will be. I agree with the fact that they call the Yukon RA's. Drives me mad. I always yell at my computer screen " IT WASN'T HER YUKON"... it seems to be the messiness of all the little things that seem to make figuring out the bigger things that much harder.
    Last edited by 1forevry1; 08-03-2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: spell check
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  43. #272
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by 1forevry1 View Post
    What I know is that RA's brother is the one that leaked the fact of the cell phone being found in the Yukon. LE wanted to keep that out of the media. but no such luck. Now if that is true or not, I have no idea. He is also the one that said HE reported her missing, when in fact he lives in the Dakota region and would not have known until I am assuming one of the girls or another family member had talked to him.

    No idea on where her car is/was/has been or will be. I agree with the fact that they call the Yukon RA's. Drives me mad. I always yell at my computer screen " IT WASN'T HER YUKON"... it seems to be the messiness of all the little things that seem to make figuring out the bigger things that much harder.
    I remember now reading one of his interviews and he talked about the phone, but I had no idea he said he called it in about her missing. I was under the impression the girls had done it after she didn't show up for work.
    Did you see/find the interview they have given since the latest info came out? I haven't, but KB stated on her FB that it was to be on last night.

    Yes, the confusion is a bit of a flashback to the first week. I'm suprised no one has leaked the owner of the Yukon. Media is working pretty close w/LE I think and not releasing any info unless they give the OK. Fine with me as long as they get everyone that is connected in RA's disappearance.

  44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


  45. #273
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    I remember now reading one of his interviews and he talked about the phone, but I had no idea he said he called it in about her missing. I was under the impression the girls had done it after she didn't show up for work.
    Did you see/find the interview they have given since the latest info came out? I haven't, but KB stated on her FB that it was to be on last night.

    Yes, the confusion is a bit of a flashback to the first week. I'm suprised no one has leaked the owner of the Yukon. Media is working pretty close w/LE I think and not releasing any info unless they give the OK. Fine with me as long as they get everyone that is connected in RA's disappearance.
    They are on video both KLEW and KXLY.

  46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:


  47. #274
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    I remember now reading one of his interviews and he talked about the phone, but I had no idea he said he called it in about her missing. I was under the impression the girls had done it after she didn't show up for work.
    Did you see/find the interview they have given since the latest info came out? I haven't, but KB stated on her FB that it was to be on last night.

    Yes, the confusion is a bit of a flashback to the first week. I'm suprised no one has leaked the owner of the Yukon. Media is working pretty close w/LE I think and not releasing any info unless they give the OK. Fine with me as long as they get everyone that is connected in RA's disappearance.
    Yes the girls WERE the ones to report Rachael missing.
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  48. The Following User Says Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  49. #275
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by info123 View Post
    His shop was open some Saturdays but not all...he had his cell number on his machine at the shop so you could get ahold of him if you really needed him....but I don't think anyone would have thought it strange if the shop was opened or closed.

    One thing that I had thought along the lines of "other scenarios" is that LE is giving little bits of information in order to "scare" someone into talking (for example DS...now all of a sudden his name is in the paper...he is kind of being "outed").....the firearms charge on CC didn't accomplish that...so maybe this is a new avenue to try and get info??

    Also like I have said before....I just am not sold on this new scenario at all....something just isn't sparking for me....weather it's the hundreds of white SUV's or what....my mind just keeps coming back to the fact that it was "mom's" weekend and how that always makes for strange rigs being in strange places...but what the heck do I know.
    I do too. Since CC hasn't talked to any of the investigators in RA's case since his arrest, they are "whispering" to him and maybe others thru the media. Letting them know they have info. Do you think they have talked to this DS?

    Before my reckoning of how easy it is to fall into trouble, I was adamant when leaving on vacation or long trips to leave around 10PM. There is less traffic and seems quite serene only you, the car, music and a destination. Now we have cell phones, but look how many people run into trouble even tho they have them with them. I keep thinking about the mother and son in WA that disappeared and found the boy in the water. Don't know if they ever found the mother.

  50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. **GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***
    By Salem in forum Luka Rocco Magnotta AKA Eric Newman
    Replies: 618
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 07:14 AM
  2. ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #10
    By imamaze in forum Luka Rocco Magnotta General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 729
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 02:57 PM
  3. ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9
    By imamaze in forum Luka Rocco Magnotta General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1665
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 10:33 AM
  4. ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8
    By imamaze in forum Luka Rocco Magnotta General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1496
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 11:51 PM
  5. ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5
    By imamaze in forum Luka Rocco Magnotta General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1481
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 12:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •