2010.06.21 Status Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Opening this thread early for those who may not have checked the calendar. I saw where several people had been asking, "When is the next hearing?"

Status hearing begins today at 1:30 edt.

We're not supposed to clutter it with too much chit-chat, so mods please lock as y'all see fit. :)

I see Casey is NOT going to be there..anyone know? Judge Strickland made it clear for her to be at ALL hearings..Is she so special she doesn't need to be there, or did she fall again..LOL

I see Casey is NOT going to be there..anyone know? Judge Strickland made it clear for her to be at ALL hearings..Is she so special she doesn't need to be there, or did she fall again..LOL

Judge Perry has excused her from Status hearings. She is not required to attend.

Judge Strickland did make that stipulation, but after Judge B. Perry took over the case, he ruled that Casey did had to attend all hearings with the EXCEPTION of STATUS HEARINGS, one of which begins today at 1:30 pm.

Link to live feed in Current News thread...

Judge Strickland did make that stipulation, but after Judge B. Perry took over the case, he ruled that Casey did had to attend all hearings with the EXCEPTION of STATUS HEARINGS, one of which begins today at 1:30 pm.

Link to live feed in Current News thread...

From WFTV website: http://www.wftv.com/news/23924161/detail.html
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony will be back in court Monday afternoon at 1:30pm, but Casey is not expected to attend. Judge Perry said she doesn't have to come to the monthly status hearings, which won't involve arguments on major issues.
WFTV.com will have a livestream of the hearing starting just before the 1:30pm start time.

Anyone else bummed she won't be there for us to scrutinize? :waitasec:

InSession (truTv) is covering the Anthony case now...discussing the 911 calls.

InSession (truTv) is covering the Anthony case now...discussing the 911 calls.

Listening to those 911 calls --it's troubling how 'calm' Casey is when the operator ask to speak to her after talking to a very upset Cindy. Cindy sounds credible here , I believe she was truly scared and panic and scared for Caylee..( the most I've actually heard seen with Cindy..after that call as we know it all became about Casey ) it was the most believe able she has been and that's why I truly believe she believe herself the car did smell like the odor smell like a dead body had been in the car.

That wasn't made up to bring the cops over, she knew that odor.

Do you know where I can find that link? :eek:nline:

I could be wrong, but I have never seen a live link for InSession (TruTV). I think the local feed which you can view online are in the Caylee Current News thread!

I want to thank our wonderful posters ahead of time for the online play-by-play posts since today is an in office day for me, as I'm sure it is for others. Thanks a million!

If it's just status and maybe the 911 calls it might not take to long. Maybe, anyway.

Do you know where I can find that link? :eek:nline:

Sorry Lindsey...juggling too many things, so just now seeing this.

truTv doesn't stream live online, it is a cable channel (formerly CourtTV).

Because it's a status hearing I don't think they will argue the motion for the 911 calls. I think there will be a separate hearing for that, but who knows, it could come up.

Fox shows the court room now. CM there and JA, LDB just walking in now. Now sound is coming up.

Cheney, Drane-Burdick and Ashton at their tables.

Mason and the DA bantering back and forth.

Anyone able to discern what the conversation between Cheney and Ashton is?

WFTV link

Cheney keeps blathering to Ashton. Blech...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni