868 users online (147 members and 721 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

I have some doubts about whether or not TH and/or Kyron were ever really at Skyline School on Friday, June 4. The science project could have been set up on Thursday after school, and the photo of Kyron with his tree frog display taken at that time.

What are your thoughts about this? Are you thoroughly convinced that step-mom and Kyron were actually in the school building the morning of June 4?

Debbie3223 is offline Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light. :o)
    Great question!!!!

www.givesmehope.com

Short, sweet, tear jerking 4-5 line stories one MUST read after reading true crime.

http://vodpod.com/watch/2135947-no-u...nse-is-expired

Hiliarous tribute to Kathy B... OMG too funny

I'm open to persuasion but his classmate said he saw Kyron and there was also a quote from
    a parent:

Parent Gina Zimmerman said she last saw Kyron in the morning, when he posed in a classroom in front of his "red-eyed tree frog" science project. She said her daughter is one of Kyrons best friends and she knew him well.

Zimmerman said that Kyron was not the type of child to wander off. "He knows 'stranger danger," she said. "He's a really good kid."
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37523071...s-portland_or/

I spent 7 very lonely days contemplating this very question after asking it early on.

I still would like a definitive answer.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I have some doubts about whether or not TH and/or Kyron were ever really at Skyline School on Friday, June 4. The science project could have been set up on Thursday after school, and the photo of Kyron with his tree frog display taken at that time.

What are your thoughts about this? Are you thoroughly convinced that step-mom and Kyron were actually in the school building the morning of June 4?
    The camera can tell the time, and sometimes the place, a picture was taken. Even if she set her clock to the day before, the internal memory of the camera would give the correct date for the picture taken.
    Last edited by sherbetjello; 06-21-2010 at 04:44 PM.
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." - James Dewar

That's not the first time I've heard of the picture, being taken in front of his project, is from the Thursday. Someone had said the date on the blackboard is thurs., but I can't see the blackboard picture so can not verify. Can anyone find and post?if it really exists.

Gina Zimmerman is President of the PTA. She reported seeing Terri taking Kyron's pic Friday am.

Hopefully LE are smarter than those who might change camera dates, computer dates, and cell phone pings. I would have to think Terri had lots of help if all the electronics were altered. mho mho
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedeye View Post
    That's not the first time I've heard of the picture, being taken in front of his project, is from the Thursday. Someone had said the date on the blackboard is thurs., but I can't see the blackboard picture so can not verify. Can anyone find and post?if it really exists.
    IF it does say Thurs, it may be because the board had not been cleaned from the day before?

I'm a broken record, but surely the people in the background of the picture can and have told LE when they were there looking at science fair projects. Does anyone know if the PTA president is the background person in the photo, or is it someone else? We may not, but LE has to know if Kyron and his stepmom were at the school on the 4th.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.

Re: Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

I think they were for sure at the school on Friday due to the eye witness statements.

JMO
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    I spent 7 very lonely days contemplating this very question after asking it early on.

I still would like a definitive answer.
    omg, if this thread discovers that Kyron wasn't in school Friday at all, I swear, I'll quit.

(and I'll really miss all that money they pay me too.)

Geezz thanx now I'm gonna have to go on the computer tonight and start searching for the blackboard haha... such a great thread and a something I even had wondered...
    Praying for Kyron, Haleigh, and Baby Lisa...

Yes, I believe they were. The FBI and LE would not be this inept.

I believe they were there, too. It is so easily verifiable by third parties, it seems the news would be out by now if their presence (at all) had not been confirmed.

It's a whiteboard (to the right of the exhibit). I can't make out the writing, myself.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast