Stranger abduction theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Discuss your thoughts about a stranger abduction here.

Why do you think this might be a stranger abduction case?

If it is, why would LE call it an isolated case?

Why didn't we hear that LE was interviewing RSOs in the area?

Please put some reasons behind your theories. I didn't create this to make the case against the SM and family stronger, but to provoke more thought into the stranger abduction scenario.

For example, if it were a stranger abduction, I don't know why they would have TM's pics on flyers?

Or, I might think it was a stranger abduction because another student said they saw TM leave without Kyron that day. Just some examples.

I don't think this is a stranger abduction because of the way it all came about.

- in school
- with parents, teachers around
- someone would have seen something, most likely
- the parents would probably be begging for Kyron's return
- LE would NOT say it's an "isolated case" if it was a stranger abduction
- LE would talk more about the perp...try to give info about him/her. They've said nothing.

All of that and more indicates this is not a stranger abduction.

I do not think there is any chance this was a stranger abduction.

I am basing my opinion on a list of hundreds of clues in this case. Some of those posted in these threads and other clues we cannot post about.

Threading it all together in one brain makes me certain. There are aspects of the case I have not spent a lot of time on in terms of details (such as what happened to Kyron when they left the school) but that will be the next chapter as we all start to learn more.

I do hope his body is found soon enough that forensics can take over and little Kyron can finally 'speak' to all of us about what happened to him after school that tragic morning.

I was looking at the maps. One thing that struck me was the distance from the road to K's home. I used to live in a house situated like that, but there weren't that much folliage/trees. I walked my 7 y/o back and forth to the road to meet the bus every day. Does anyone know how busy or what the speed limit is on this road?

Of course, we don't know if SM did this, but if she did, that would require either driving with the youngest child or using a stroller to meet the bus both ways - unless she was in a routine with the youngest and left her alone to nap or what have you.

In any event, I would think that a stranger abduction would have been MUCH easier in this location rather than at a populated school...that is if K was watched and targeted.

I do not think he was taken by stranger, nor by a parent (bio or step).

I think the perp is someone he knew, likely a teenager at his school and parents of the perp are covering for their child. I think Kyron left school on foot with this person(s) and is hidden (deceased) very close to the school/where he was taken bby the perp(s).

Okay, I am not 100% convinced that it is a stranger abduction but I am leaning that way. Mostly because of the timing. I believe that it would be someone connected in some way with the school. Someone who had contact with Kyron there pretty much daily and then realizing that the school year was coming to an end decided to make a move. I believe that this was at least partially planned out and it was someone who had knowledge of the school and schedule.

They haven't interviewed the local RSO's?

It would absolutely have to be someone connected to the school somehow with intimate knowledge. Otherwise, how would the perp know that SM was going to take K to school that morning and at what time? He usually rode the bus and was scheduled to in order to get home that afternoon. There was only about a 15 minute window in which to abduct.

I'm sure of the fact that his project was brought to school earlier than the abduction day. Everyone's was already set up...including the "electric" one..which is down the stairs, I'm assuming, from his classroom based on the pictures.

I think Kyron left school on foot with this person(s) and is hidden (deceased) very close to the school/where he was taken bby the perp(s).

Except:

1. A search all around the school in a 2 mi area was undertaken with no signs of Kyron.

2. Tracking dogs (and possibly cadaver dogs) did not get a hit. If Kyron walked away (and I'm talking not walking to the parking lot and getting into a car) one would expect at least one of the SAR dogs to pick up on his scent.

3. If he was deceased and nearby, a cadaver dog would be expected to pick up on something.

IF a stranger abducted Kyron, he/she was certainly lucky that his absence was not noticed or reported until ~ 3:45 p.m.

8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.

That gave him/her a 7-hour head-start. And it was not until 5:45 p.m. until deputies began searching.

9 hours.

I'm sure of the fact that his project was brought to school earlier than the abduction day.

Is this a fact? I've not seen it confirmed anywhere. Sounds like it's speculation to me.

I don't want to think who would hurt him, but I don't think it was a stranger. It was someone who knew him, and he knew them. There were strangers in the school that day. Something could happen in the bathrooms. Statements from LE don't make me think that's what happened, however.

The school was crowded with students, parents, teachers, volunteers, etc. All bringing their kids to the science fair.

Any of those attendees could be responsible. IMO Could he have been kept in the school but against his will? If so, could anyone get him out later and ensure they were not seen?

That would be risky, unless they were somehow sure that nobody would report him missing ... and how could they be sure of that?

Okay, I am not 100% convinced that it is a stranger abduction but I am leaning that way. Mostly because of the timing. I believe that it would be someone connected in some way with the school. Someone who had contact with Kyron there pretty much daily and then realizing that the school year was coming to an end decided to make a move. I believe that this was at least partially planned out and it was someone who had knowledge of the school and schedule.

Just to explain that by stranger, I mean non-immediate family. But someone known to him.

"Is this a fact? I've not seen it confirmed anywhere. Sounds like it's speculation to me."

It could be speculation, but why do we see all of the other projects set up in his classroom in the pictures with no other parents or children there? Why wasn't K's friend's mom there to take pictures if they had to bring the projects in by bus that morning? Where was the teacher?

Is this a fact? I've not seen it confirmed anywhere. Sounds like it's speculation to me.

I'm looking for a link to verify, but if people were viewing the exhibits at 8:15 a.m. (which I had read), then it seems likely they would have had things set up the day before.

The science fair was held before the beginning of classes, Shelby added, "so working parents could come and participate" he said.

http://boards.library.trutv.com/archive/index.php/t-298373.html

No it is not a fact. It is a fact that the school opened at 8am on friday to allow for projects to be set up before classes started touring the IB expo at 8:45.

No it is not a fact. It is a fact that the school opened at 8am on friday to allow for projects to be set up before classes started touring the IB expo at 8:45.

Were parents to tour then too? TIA

Just wondered why Terri left then.

Why do you think this might be a stranger abduction case?

Mostly because of lack of reliable information, it seems to me that no theory can be conclusively ruled in or out at this point.

In support of the stranger abduction theory, there was a report by one child (TP) that placed Kyron at the school after his stepmom left.

If it is, why would LE call it an isolated case?

The significance depends on how you define "isolated case." In the strictest sense of "any male child between 5 and 9 years of age attending Skyline School from now until the end of the school year" then that declaration could be made on the basis of history. I have not been able to find a single case where a stranger perp grabbed a child from a specific school and then returned to grab another child within two weeks (the length of the remaining school year).

Further, I believe that LE has sometimes had a tendency to try to calm the community. For instance, in the case of Johnny Gosch, a physically large 12 year old boy who disappeared on a Sunday while delivering newspapers in the early morning, LE said repeatedly that it was an isolated incident. The newspaper whose papers Johnny was carrying decided not to change any of their policies based on that assurance.

Two years later, Eugene Martin, a physically slight 14 year old, disappeared on a Sunday while delivering newspapers for the same paper in the same general area.

That newspaper then changed their policies as to carriers but, obviously, too late for Eugene.

Why didn't we hear that LE was interviewing RSOs in the area?

Not hearing something is not the same as not doing something. The school is located in a rural area, so the number of RSOs likely to know the school is limited. They may have been interviewed and cleared; the disappearance seems to have happened between approximately 8:15 am and 10 am, which covers the starting time for many jobs.

If Kyron's disappearance turns out to be a result of a sexual assault, I suspect that it will be someone with no previous record or with a record of unrelated minor offences. Someone who would find it easy to fly under the radar, so to speak, in part because they would not automatically come under suspicion by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni