2010.06.21 ~ The Levi Page Show will discuss Kyron tonight 9ET / 8CT / 7MT / 6PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
I think you're right kimmie - Levi's show HERE is usually at 9PM - which fits with the time difference of 6PM on the west coast.

Questions for Levi:

Where was the baby that Friday? What time was the baby picked up?

Where was KH that Friday? Did he work at the office or from home? What vehicle was he driving?

Where was DY? Was she at work? Does DY have other biological children? If so where were they Friday and what are their ages?

I saw Levi peek his head in here earlier. I'm not sure if he'll have a chance now. The show is starting!

Behave yourselves!

is levi not talking about kyron yet?

(I'm not listening, just wondering)... thanks.

No ,he is NOT. I'm annoyed .I don't want to hear about Joran. I want to know whats with Kyron!!!

talking about Kyron

Saying that SM cell phone shows she was not where she claimed to be Friday.

Good point talking about TH and her not being where she said she was.

If you are innocent why would you lie about where you were?

Saying that LE is absolutely looking at SM her cell phone pinged at a location other than where she says she was why lie if you are innocent.
Says stepmom cant get her story straight.
talking about poly, she either failed it, or was inclulusive.

Talking about the 2nd poly and why - prob showed areas of deception on the first and LE wants to go back and review those areas.

Addressing the fact that it took 7 days to hear from Kyron's family....

eta: The woman is saying that she doesn't understand why they weren't falling out on tv begging for his return... saying it's possibly because "someone" already knew what happened to Kyron

eta2: Also saying that it's only a matter of time before they start looking at bio-dad as well

Holly is a former prosecutor. One of the women speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni