2010.06.21 ~ HLN and JVM coverage of Kyron's case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise Old Owl

Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
Reaction score
Is anybody watching HLN? They just did a little bit and said that Mike will have more at 6 - but they showed a video. Twice. It was two women walking alongside a fence - I thought at first it was a mistake but they showed it again. I kinda think it was TH leaving from the poly on Sat. - did anyone else see it?

Ok - HLN Prime news has started - said they will discuss Kyron's case.

Kyron is next up on HLN - after commercials.

TH to take second poly.

Questionnaires went out.

DY sending out letter.

Pat Brown and Mike Brooks on.

Mike Brooks about the questionnaire - saying LE is wanting to match up answers and TH's answers about that day and where she was.

Pat Brown: can't remember a time when LE came forward with a pic of the parent and their vehicle. Story must have been inconsistent. She's not going to forget where she was. Thinks she is the one they are looking at.

Mike Brooks - now poly could be for new questions or first one was inconclusive or deceptive - but still 2nd poly is very interesting.

Pat Brown saying the one red flag that prob LE looked at was the "hitting the gym" comment on FB.

That's it. Over. Made sure to say that TH is not a POI at this time. Done, over, short and sweet.

JVM is going to do some on Kyron as well. I'll just keep it here - MODS, maybe you can update the thread title?

Ok - on JVM Kyron is up next and they are going to take calls

TH took 2nd poly and DY writing an open letter.

Recapping what we know. LE not naming anyone POI but are awfully interested in with TH was doing the day he disappeared.

LE reviewed TH's cell phone records and that's why the 2nd poly was ordered - per JVM

Thank you to Wise Old Owl and Ruby Red for keeping us informed and linked!

I would also like to extend my thanks to the mods for keeping it all in tip top shape.

:blowkiss:

Michelle Sigona - talking about dropping off the questionnaires. Crews on standby to field tips. Search conducted on Sat. but none on Sun.

Talking about the questionnaires.

JVM - will the cell tell? Cell phone records may not match up with what she told LE.

TH is NOT suspect or POI.

Was TH on Sauvie Island that day?

Only one way to get to island.

Possibly be surveillance cameras from businesses on the Island - but don't know.

PTA Pres saying TH and Kyron's were seen that AM.

Pat Brown: looks like TH took him to school and did she leave the school with him? Saying that with flyer having parents and vehicle on flyer says POI to her!!!

JVM said that CNN had reported that she took the 2nd lie detector, or was asked to take it, due to cell phone issues. Not sure this is true, this is what was said.

Talking about DY getting sick and that's when Kyron went to KH.

Dale Archer: If TH is innocent - her stress level must be overwhelming.

JVM - TH took pic at Science Fair and posted it at 1:21PM - what was she doing in between?

Really want to thank you for this, as I have no cable.

I just really appreciate this forum as a whole!

JVM - will the cell tell? Cell phone records may not match up with what she told LE.

TH is NOT suspect or POI.

Was TH on Sauvie Island that day?

Only one way to get to island.

BBM/red by me

:floorlaugh:
I'm not watching but I can just hear JVM saying that.

Anyway, if the "cell ping on Sauvie" is hitting mainstream news, and no one can really verify except through the Williamette Weekly, and Terri's 2nd LDT and the survey were about the cell pings - well ... I'd say we're due for another presser.

oh, and they shoulda impounded that darn truck.

Thanks for not making me watch JVM.

Ok - back - showing PC with KH talking.

Showing Gates saying can't rule out stranger to stranger but alarm is very low

Caller: TH looks like she is forcing her sadness - knows cameras are on her.
JVM: Don't know how people react in grief.
Dale Archer: Not picking up that at all - her grief seems real.
JVM: Sees "enmeshment" of families is odd. TH recently just had a child with KH - that's called "enmeshment" right?

Dale Archer: TH did have her own bio children - so could be a jealously factor.

Pat Brown: You get sick and go off and the best friend gets involved with the dad? That's creepy.

Talking about RSO that was arrested 20 miles away (boy with backpack) and how nothing can be ruled out. And again, TH is NOT a suspect or POI at this time.

k - that's it. NG is coming on.

BUT SO IS "LIE TO ME" - my favoritest! show.

I'll bbl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member