1068 users online (202 members and 866 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NY - Eithen Theall, 3 mos, shot to death, Blossvale, 22 June 2010

http://www.uticaod.com/breaking/x131...lossvale?img=2

Not far from my sister's.

Guy with a history of crime and domestic issues kills his infant while holding him in his arms.

oh my god. If he lives I hope he gets a cell mate that has children whom he loves. I don't even know what to say. Nothing could explain what he did. Nothing.
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

ugh!!!!!!!!!!!! awful

Speechless!

What is going on out there that these father can so ruthlessly murder a tiny baby? It is beyond insane.

i hope he doesnt live to get a cellmate.

but i also hope his death is slow and painful. maybe they forget to give him morphine?

When the Lord said, in the end times Love would wax cold, he wasn't kidding. There seems to be an avalanche of children being murdered by the mother or father. I can't imagine what killing that baby would benefit that man in his mind. His own child, penalized for having an criminal father, so sad.
    narrow, limited thinker, but I'm trying to grow

Police: Suspect in baby shooting was shot 14-16 times

too bad no one fired a fatal shot at his sorry butt.
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

Words are not adequate to express what I want to say. If I did express what I am thinking I am sure I would get a time out. So, let me just say this: every time I think that whatever crime I am reading about must be the worst ever something worse happens. Some people on this planet surely cannot be human.

Quote Originally Posted by Kateyes View Post
    Words are not adequate to express what I want to say. If I did express what I am thinking I am sure I would get a time out. So, let me just say this: every time I think that whatever crime I am reading about must be the worst ever something worse happens. Some people on this planet surely cannot be human.
    ITA. And the sad part is that he has not only taken a 3 month old's life, but the fact that it was his very own son's life.

This worthless POS has traumatized 3 upstanding police officers, but also 2 more children who were inside the home, 2 women (his mother and apparently the baby's mother), and countless people in the neighborhood. It must have been with great restraint (which imo.. is probably why I'm not a police officer...) that these cops didn't shoot this *not nice word* in the head.

I hope he doesn't survive the surgery today. Or if he does... when he goes to prison for the rest of his crappy worthless life, that he is shown the same kindness that he showed his son. kwim?
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer

One of the news clips I watched from channel 9 stated that if he lives he will face 2nd degree murder. Why just 2nd degree??

Why do people kill their babies? I will never never understand!!

I just read the article. There is NOTHING that should "motivate" anyone to kill their own child. Three months old!!! That is beyond sad.
    I hope that monster suffers to no end.

Just came on the news... unfortunatly, he's expected to survive, but he will face murder charges.. will post a link when one's available
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson

Quote Originally Posted by JLMcKenna83 View Post
    Just came on the news... unfortunatly, he's expected to survive, but he will face murder charges.. will post a link when one's available
    He will survive? Wow.Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by JLMcKenna83 View Post

And with this will come a lifetime sentence for everyone associated with this human waste. No matter what, there is nothing they can say that will justify such a ruthless murder of an innocent baby -- his own child.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast