GUILTY NY - Eithen Theall, 3 mos, shot to death, Blossvale, 22 June 2010

oh my god. If he lives I hope he gets a cell mate that has children whom he loves. I don't even know what to say. Nothing could explain what he did. Nothing.

What is going on out there that these father can so ruthlessly murder a tiny baby? It is beyond insane.

i hope he doesnt live to get a cellmate.

but i also hope his death is slow and painful. maybe they forget to give him morphine?

When the Lord said, in the end times Love would wax cold, he wasn't kidding. There seems to be an avalanche of children being murdered by the mother or father. I can't imagine what killing that baby would benefit that man in his mind. His own child, penalized for having an criminal father, so sad.

Words are not adequate to express what I want to say. If I did express what I am thinking I am sure I would get a time out. So, let me just say this: every time I think that whatever crime I am reading about must be the worst ever something worse happens. Some people on this planet surely cannot be human.

Words are not adequate to express what I want to say. If I did express what I am thinking I am sure I would get a time out. So, let me just say this: every time I think that whatever crime I am reading about must be the worst ever something worse happens. Some people on this planet surely cannot be human.

ITA. And the sad part is that he has not only taken a 3 month old's life, but the fact that it was his very own son's life.

This worthless has traumatized 3 upstanding police officers, but also 2 more children who were inside the home, 2 women (his mother and apparently the baby's mother), and countless people in the neighborhood. It must have been with great restraint (which imo.. is probably why I'm not a police officer...) that these cops didn't shoot this *not nice word* in the head.

I hope he doesn't survive the surgery today. Or if he does... when he goes to prison for the rest of his crappy worthless life, that he is shown the same kindness that he showed his son. kwim?

One of the news clips I watched from channel 9 stated that if he lives he will face 2nd degree murder. Why just 2nd degree??

Why do people kill their babies? I will never never understand!!

I just read the article. There is NOTHING that should "motivate" anyone to kill their own child. Three months old!!! That is beyond sad.
I hope that monster suffers to no end.

Just came on the news... unfortunatly, he's expected to survive, but he will face murder charges.. will post a link when one's available

Just came on the news... unfortunatly, he's expected to survive, but he will face murder charges.. will post a link when one's available

And with this will come a lifetime sentence for everyone associated with this human waste. No matter what, there is nothing they can say that will justify such a ruthless murder of an innocent baby -- his own child.

One of the news clips I watched from channel 9 stated that if he lives he will face 2nd degree murder. Why just 2nd degree??

Why do people kill their babies? I will never never understand!!

In New York, first degree is for people who kill police officers. 2nd degree in NY is what is first in most states.

I shouldn't say this but why do doctors have to waste time and energy operating on this b@$t@rd? They could be helping innocent people who need their help! I doubt he has insurance that will pay for his medical needs so guess who will pay for them?
The poor little baby dies, and the creep lives (maybe). It's just sickening.

14 times and he'll live?

its like that scene at the end of othello when othello stabs iago

''if thou art the devil i cannot kill thee'

'i bleed sir, but not killed'

ny needs to charge its first degree murder laws then

From November 2010:

http://www.uticaod.com/article/20101118/NEWS/311189911

Adam Theall couldn’t stop himself from collapsing into a chair and sobbing several weeks ago as he admitted to killing his 3-month-old son with a shotgun in Blossvale during a drug-induced rage.

A more defiant and cold-hearted Theall, however, appeared in Oneida County Court Thursday as he barely shed a tear for the June 22 murder of his baby, Eithen, while being sentenced to 25 years to life in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liacoletti
Back