2010.06.22 ~ Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
I've heard that NG will be covering Kyron tonight. Here's a thread just in case.

Please keep on topic about Kyron. Posts about how you feel about NG and her show in general go here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71889"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just started and she will be covering Kyron. She's on JVS now.

She isn't giving enough time to Kryon. She used to focus more on missing children while they were missing. Now..she seems to focus more on criminal trials. I think that it is more important to keep Kryon's case fresh in everyone's mind!

Waiting for NG to get to Kyron too. I don't understand it either. She used to cover the Missing Children cases more. It's so important. Come on NG, let's talk about Kyron.

Talking about Kyron now. NG giving some background on SM's story about taking Kyron to class.

Missed who, someone said search continues.

Marc says he only sees 2 possibilities, SM or a very rare brief moment when SM left Kyron before he went into his class, and someone snatched him. I think he used the word pedophile.

Interesting, They just showed a shot of the school, panning in on that E door STEADFAST showed up that is within a few feet of where TH could have parked her car. The door was standing open, is red on the inside and am sure that is on the east side of the bldg.

I can't understand why Marc K is talking about a stranger taking him :waitasec: Nancy jumped on him and then he said it had to be either one of two things: TH is involved or some local pedo was lying in wait to nab him at that very minute. Hmmmmmm

NG asking about the cell pings and twittering.

SIsland is being mentioned now. The FB page didn't have Kyron's pic up for 6 days. Huge red flag.

Marc talking about SI being remote, and TH had no reason to be out there that day perhaps. Her story doesn't jive = 2nd poly.

commercial break should I sing for you? :nono:

Latisha is saying still searching.

SM FaceBook page she posted that she was going to the Gym but never put up a picture of Kyron for 6 days.

Cell phone pings,,,,,,,,, Marc can't hide from cell phone pings.....she was reportedly in the wrong place doesn't match.

Lillian Glass says FB is very telling..... not asking for help to find Kyron, but talking about the Gym shows state of mind.

Interesting, They just showed a shot of the school, panning in on that E door STEADFAST showed up that is within a few feet of where TH could have parked her car. The door was standing open, is red on the inside and am sure that is on the east side of the bldg.

I can'ty understand why Marc K is talking about a stranger taking him :waitasec: Nancy jumped on him and then he said it had to be either one of two things: TH is involved or some local peso was lying in wait to nab him at that very minute. Hmmmmmm

Thanks. I missed that.

OK you can discuss the show here. As soon as a transcript comes up I'll post it. Usually about an hour or a little more... :)

[ame]http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/06/15/grace.horman.vanished.cnn[/ame]

video

Sorry if I am confusing people. This video is not from tonight; but, it is Nancy Grace discussing Kyron Horman. If it is out of place let me know; and, I will delete it.

commercial break should I sing for you? :nono:

Latisha is saying still searching.

SM FaceBook page she posted that she was going to the Gym but never put up a picture of Kyron for 6 days.

Cell phone pings,,,,,,,,, Marc can't hide from cell phone pings.....she was reportedly in the wrong place doesn't match.

Lillian Glass says FB is very telling..... not asking for help to find Kyron, but talking about the Gym shows state of mind.
I missed that part.Did Latisha say where they are searching?They are searching today?I keep trying to find out where they are searching for Kyron everyday.

Marc Klass is certainly calling it like it is. He just said that most of what TH is saying does not make a good timeline. That is why they are checking her time at SI island & have had her take another polygraph. Marc is sharp & has been involved in these cases since his daughter Polly was abducted from her home & murdered.

I agree that SM's behavior has been puzzling to me. I highly doubt that I would even be able to function in a situation like that; but, you never know till you are there yourself. I'm still not ready to attack her until I see some proof. Something concrete. I have seen too many cases where parents were wrongfully accused as well as wrongfully convicted. I can't imagine going through the hell of having your child go missing and then being attacked all over the www ... people that do not even know you saying you are guilty.

I'm not completely convinced about the pings either. How accurate are they in this day and time? I know a couple of years ago I made a call that somehow bounced off the tower located in a town 45 minutes away. I KNEW for a fact I was not in that town that day, yet I still had to pay the long distance fee.

She isn't giving enough time to Kryon. She used to focus more on missing children while they were missing. Now..she seems to focus more on criminal trials. I think that it is more important to keep Kryon's case fresh in everyone's mind!

I've noticed a pattern to this with other media sources as well...just take a look at John Walsh's interview on the Today Show vs what actually was broadcast on AMW...I expected more.

There has been quite a bit of critique even from Criminal Profiler's of this case that it really seems like LE are deep into something they are not sure what to do with.

The backpedaling attempts are not believable either...when LE announces the results of TH's second Polygraph, passing it with flying colors...I'll buy she's not the focus...until then, she's "my" only POI.

Kyron's big smile is so sweet, how could anyone hurt him???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member