2010.06.22 ~ Former DDA for Multnomah County weighs in

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
""The probabilities are that it&#8217;s somebody close in &#8211; and when I say that I don&#8217;t mean immediate family members I mean that it&#8217;s somebody that may or may not know Kyron or know the routine. It&#8217;s usually someone closer in but closer in can include a retail store clerk that sees him all the time that decided to do something," McIntyre opined." <snipped>

More at link.

ETA: Add link! (Thanks Grandmaj!)

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...District-Attorney/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Just another talking head, as far as I am concerned and he really did not say anything at all, except throw out the dreaded Jon Benet reference, something I am already worried about...that suspicion will always hover around Terri and family and we may never know what happened. May never even know where he is.

""The probabilities are that it’s somebody close in – and when I say that I don’t mean immediate family members I mean that it’s somebody that may or may not know Kyron or know the routine. It’s usually someone closer in but closer in can include a retail store clerk that sees him all the time that decided to do something," McIntyre opined." <snipped>

More at link.

I thought his run down was interesting. He is extremely knowledgeable from years of service to Multnomah County.

""The probabilities are that it’s somebody close in – and when I say that I don’t mean immediate family members I mean that it’s somebody that may or may not know Kyron or know the routine. It’s usually someone closer in but closer in can include a retail store clerk that sees him all the time that decided to do something," McIntyre opined." <snipped>

More at link.

ETA: Add link! (Thanks Grandmaj!)

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...District-Attorney/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

bbm
Agreed. Like I've been saying all along, "someone Kyron knew and trusted" not necessarily family or someone he knew really, really well. But, if it's someone outside the family, any kid could have befriended this person. And WHY then, would LE say it's an "isolated case". They didn't even say "probably and isolated case". They said "isolated case". ????

I agree the statement that this is an isolated case is what throws many of these scenerio's off. If it was someone close in like a retail clerk than they wouldnt be so sure that the threat to thers is low.

in this article I think he was obtusely praising the investigative efforts to this point. jmoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back