939 users online (185 members and 754 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #19

Please continue here.

Thread 12

Thread 11

Thread 10

Thread 9

Please remember the TOS rules.

Lots of off topic posts in the last thread. Please try to stay on track.

Also - link your post to the case (show the connection) or don't hit the post button.

Thanks

ETA: Ground Rules

Keep the discussion relevant to Stephany's murder. Treat Stephany's family with respect - they are victims also.

No name calling!

No discussion of Natalie or JonBenet or their families. There must be a clear connection between Stephany's murder and the cases of the other two girls, publicized in the mainstream media, before any discussion will be allowed.

The information regarding JVDS's dog and the homeless man MUST either be substantiated or dropped. At this point it appears this info is based on rumor/speculation. Show where the info comes from or drop it.

No disparaging remarks about JVDS's mother. You may discuss what has been printed, her quotes in the media, etc. You may NOT bash her. She too is a victim of her son's behavior.

As always - TOS applies. If you are having trouble, check the TOS forum. You will find a lot of info on threadequitte, dealing with other posters and the rules, long and short versions.

If you have questions - ask a mod before posting.

Thanks for your cooperation! And thank you for caring about Stephany.

Salem
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 11-02-2015 at 01:15 AM. Reason: broken links

I just unearthed another crime scene photo. It shows bruising on her body, but I can't really tell what part of her body. Possibly, her torso. So view at your own discretion.

I've never seen crime scene photos before, so am not very adept at figuring out what I'm looking at.

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//20..._20_062110.jpg

Any thoughts on this?
    “Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.” - Elvis

Could the photo be that of Stephany's elbow?

Quote Originally Posted by FLNY View Post
    I just unearthed another crime scene photo. It shows bruising on her body, but I can't really tell what part of her body. Possibly, her torso. So view at your own discretion.

I've never seen crime scene photos before, so am not very adept at figuring out what I'm looking at.

Any thoughts on this?
    How terrible. To me it looks like her stomach or back.

I think it may be her neck. Look at the distance between the buttons on the shirt and consider that her neck was swollen.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.

Any thoughts on this?
    I seriously think he went totally ape for lack of better word and beat, kicked, stomped and battered her unmercifully. It almost makes you literally sick at your stomach---and your heart ache because you realize another human being did this to another. Then to think, it may have been preventable. Ugh.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by steadychick View Post
    I think it may be her neck. Look at the distance between the buttons on the shirt and consider that her neck was swollen.
    I think your right. That looks like the top to her tank top that would be around that area.

Here is the photo (attached) showing part of her neck.

ETA: side by side photos
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by pghbrandi View Post
    How terrible. To me it looks like her stomach or back.
    i think your right - im thinking more the stomach, only because i was under the impression that she was found face up and whatever this photo is of doesnt appear to show any blood "pooling".... but i could be wrong.... massive bruising... poor stephany...she didnt deserve this...

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Here is the photo (attached) showing part of her neck.
    yep, i agree - thanx pattyg

and a link to the media thread....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...+van+der+sloot

Quote Originally Posted by nervous_nellie View Post
    i think your right - im thinking more the stomach, only because i was under the impression that she was found face up and whatever this photo is of doesnt appear to show any blood "pooling".... but i could be wrong.... massive bruising... poor stephany...she didnt deserve this...
    One of the reasons I thought the torso is because a previous diagram of her injuries showed extensive bruising on her front from below her neck to the stomach area.
    “Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.” - Elvis

Bringing Patty's post over. Please read it and use it as needed.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    If members don't want to read specific posts by a member, just go to:

User CP
    Select: Edit Ignore List
    Then put in the member's ID
    Save

You can always go back and remove the member's ID at any time.

Good Morning everyone.....another day in the life of JVDS

MSN.com video reporting VDS now 'regrets' rejecting not going to psych ward.

I will add that it's a little too late for that now.

Devils Island would be a welcome to him now I'm thinkin.

One of the reasons I thought the torso is because a previous diagram of her injuries showed extensive bruising on her front from below her neck to the stomach area.
    yeah - certainly more than an elbow to the nose... looking at these pics really pizzez me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanny View Post
    Good Morning everyone.....another day in the life of JVDS

MSN.com video reporting VDS now 'regrets' rejecting not going to psych ward.

I will add that it's a little too late for that now.

Devils Island would be a welcome to him now I'm thinkin.

he aint the only one either.... im so sick of hearing his crap... he should be locked down without media interviews.... moo

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast