1250 users online (239 members and 1011 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mystery Couple- Loving Parents or Captor/Crooks? *Closed for Review*

It seems that a lot of people who say they support EJ really are saying that they like the end result- they believe that Gabe is somewhere with a loving family, doing well. Is that possible when the "new addition to the family" was obtained by illegal means? If we know nothing about the mystery couple, should we hope for the best or fear the worst?
    Last edited by BeanE; 07-02-2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: added Closed for Review notation to title

I've been thinking about the mystery couple because of a discussion I read on BHG- It just triggered a thought about the mystery couple and their position in all this. I have always thought of them as being on the sidelines, afraid to come forward, in love with their new son, (insert G's new name here). Caught in the middle.

No longer. I think the Mystery Couple is actively trying to position themselves as the rightful parents of (insert G's new name here) Their meme is that LM is inadequate and does not deserve to be a father. Too bad that EJ has come unhinged and will live in asylum, but she did the right thing- send her five bucks so she can get some candy at the canteen. They don't think much of TPS either.

I feel like a fool for thinking of the mystery couple as passive. I think they want LM to go away, EJ to take her meds, and TPS to do her time without whining. Then they can relax and take (insert G's new name here) to the country club for lunch and a swim.

Oh, and if this couple was only to "hide" him, then they are now "stuck" with him, and that may be even more frightening.
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

I just keep remembering that Mr.Gamble and LM saying that they pretty much knew who they were.....maybe not where they are....So is the couple a mystery...or where to find them is the mystery ???

Quote Originally Posted by saba View Post
    It seems that a lot of people who say they support EJ really are saying that they like the end result- they believe that Gabe is somewhere with a loving family, doing well. Is that possible when the "new addition to the family" was obtained by illegal means? If we know nothing about the mystery couple, should we hope for the best or fear the worst?
    What people who support EJ?

Is this related to something on Gabe's Facebook? If so, can somebody point me to the comments or discussion?

TIA

Thanks, kiss and saba.

I will believe there is a mystery couple when there is actual proof of this "mystery couple".

I think EJ did the obvious to Gabriel.

Quote Originally Posted by kappy50 View Post
    I just keep remembering that Mr.Gamble and LM saying that they pretty much knew who they were.....maybe not where they are....So is the couple a mystery...or where to find them is the mystery ???
    i don't believe this is true... think about it, IF KEN KNEW who the couple were, wouldn't LE and FBI find these people already? any chance ken was leading the family on?? i don't think he knows where the baby is... i think both the couple and where to find them are mysteries still.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    I will believe there is a mystery couple when there is actual proof of this "mystery couple".

I think EJ did the obvious to Gabriel.
    sad. if EJ's got mental problems, she may not even remember things as how they actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by noopy View Post
    i don't believe this is true... think about it, IF KEN KNEW who the couple were, wouldn't LE and FBI find these people already? any chance ken was leading the family on?? i don't think he knows where the baby is... i think both the couple and where to find them are mysteries still.

JMO..there is NO proof either way....therefore 50-50...I placing my bet 50% that he is still alive and the identities are known...whether or not LE or FBI would have found him by now, well ask yourself this question...how long did it take to check the landfill...to me,JMO, this is just another case with no priorities...to me..just me GB in their eyes is nothing but another case number....And to my knowledge, and it still hasn't been truly answered, is the FBI involved...last I heard, they were not...I would love to know the answer to this, truly, I would...I do not believe that Mr.Gamble was throwing away hay in the wind to just blow away....

Quote Originally Posted by kappy50 View Post
    JMO..there is NO proof either way....therefore 50-50...I placing my bet 50% that he is still alive and the identities are known...whether or not LE or FBI would have found him by now, well ask yourself this question...how long did it take to check the landfill...to me,JMO, this is just another case with no priorities...to me..just me GB in their eyes is nothing but another case number....And to my knowledge, and it still hasn't been truly answered, is the FBI involved...last I heard, they were not...I would love to know the answer to this, truly, I would...I do not believe that Mr.Gamble was throwing away hay in the wind to just blow away....
    My understanding is yes, the FBI is involved right now. Beane, can you confirm?

I sure hope and pray they are after reading that the case has been cold to SA LE since March!

I'm happy to answer questions for the family as the information becomes available, noop.

God I hope so. I was wondering if the Texas Rangers could get involved somehow.
    Last edited by BeanE; 07-02-2010 at 10:13 AM. Reason: edited - discussions of other members is not permitted

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast