Mystery Couple- Loving Parents or Captor/Crooks? *Closed for Review*

Status
Not open for further replies.

saba

Reaction score
It seems that a lot of people who say they support EJ really are saying that they like the end result- they believe that Gabe is somewhere with a loving family, doing well. Is that possible when the "new addition to the family" was obtained by illegal means? If we know nothing about the mystery couple, should we hope for the best or fear the worst?

I've been thinking about the mystery couple because of a discussion I read on BHG- It just triggered a thought about the mystery couple and their position in all this. I have always thought of them as being on the sidelines, afraid to come forward, in love with their new son, (insert G's new name here). Caught in the middle.

No longer. I think the Mystery Couple is actively trying to position themselves as the rightful parents of (insert G's new name here) Their meme is that LM is inadequate and does not deserve to be a father. Too bad that EJ has come unhinged and will live in asylum, but she did the right thing- send her five bucks so she can get some candy at the canteen. They don't think much of TPS either.

I feel like a fool for thinking of the mystery couple as passive. I think they want LM to go away, EJ to take her meds, and TPS to do her time without whining. Then they can relax and take (insert G's new name here) to the country club for lunch and a swim.

Oh, and if this couple was only to "hide" him, then they are now "stuck" with him, and that may be even more frightening.

I just keep remembering that Mr.Gamble and LM saying that they pretty much knew who they were.....maybe not where they are....So is the couple a mystery...or where to find them is the mystery ???

It seems that a lot of people who say they support EJ really are saying that they like the end result- they believe that Gabe is somewhere with a loving family, doing well. Is that possible when the "new addition to the family" was obtained by illegal means? If we know nothing about the mystery couple, should we hope for the best or fear the worst?

What people who support EJ?

I will believe there is a mystery couple when there is actual proof of this "mystery couple".

I think EJ did the obvious to Gabriel.

I just keep remembering that Mr.Gamble and LM saying that they pretty much knew who they were.....maybe not where they are....So is the couple a mystery...or where to find them is the mystery ???

i don't believe this is true... think about it, IF KEN KNEW who the couple were, wouldn't LE and FBI find these people already? any chance ken was leading the family on?? i don't think he knows where the baby is... i think both the couple and where to find them are mysteries still.

I will believe there is a mystery couple when there is actual proof of this "mystery couple".

I think EJ did the obvious to Gabriel.

sad. if EJ's got mental problems, she may not even remember things as how they actually happened.

i don't believe this is true... think about it, IF KEN KNEW who the couple were, wouldn't LE and FBI find these people already? any chance ken was leading the family on?? i don't think he knows where the baby is... i think both the couple and where to find them are mysteries still.

JMO..there is NO proof either way....therefore 50-50...I placing my bet 50% that he is still alive and the identities are known...whether or not LE or FBI would have found him by now, well ask yourself this question...how long did it take to check the landfill...to me,JMO, this is just another case with no priorities...to me..just me GB in their eyes is nothing but another case number....And to my knowledge, and it still hasn't been truly answered, is the FBI involved...last I heard, they were not...I would love to know the answer to this, truly, I would...I do not believe that Mr.Gamble was throwing away hay in the wind to just blow away....

JMO..there is NO proof either way....therefore 50-50...I placing my bet 50% that he is still alive and the identities are known...whether or not LE or FBI would have found him by now, well ask yourself this question...how long did it take to check the landfill...to me,JMO, this is just another case with no priorities...to me..just me GB in their eyes is nothing but another case number....And to my knowledge, and it still hasn't been truly answered, is the FBI involved...last I heard, they were not...I would love to know the answer to this, truly, I would...I do not believe that Mr.Gamble was throwing away hay in the wind to just blow away....

My understanding is yes, the FBI is involved right now. Beane, can you confirm?

My understanding is yes, the FBI is involved right now. Beane, can you confirm?

I sure hope and pray they are after reading that the case has been cold to SA LE since March!

God I hope so. I was wondering if the Texas Rangers could get involved somehow.

i am not an insider to the family either... and i think beane holds the authority on that to get info directly.
is texas rangers = texas equisearch? i have heard that equisearch only searches when the missing person is believed to be dead. but since gabe is still a 'missing person' case and a homicide case at the same time, equisearch is not involved yet. anyone please correct me if i am wrong.

Closed for review. Posts may be temporarily or permanently removed while we review.

Thanks -
BeanE

ETA Friday July 2: The topic of this thread is unclear, but seems to be based on discussions on other sites. Only one site linked includes direction to where the discussion is supposed to exist. In reviewing that discussion, I could not find what seems to be the topic of this thread being discussed - the couple who has Gabe and how some people somewhere may be saying etc.

The other sites had only a top level link, leaving a mod to have to read the entirety of all those sites to try to find the discussion of this thread's topic, if indeed it exists. It's just too much of a mod's time and work to do that.

For this thread to continue, we need a clear topic and, if the topic refers to discussions on other sites, we need links and directions to find those discussions.

Thanks,
BeanE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members