2010.6.23~ issues with JVM~ could mystery man in photo crack the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nursebeeme is just a bad speller.

Teaser by JVM about the stranger in the pic. Stay tuned. But first more on........

Commercial for PepBoys here. What's your commercial?

I just heard them ask if the guy in the picture was a suspect. First, what are the chances that a random perp would be caught in a picture of all the people who were there. Second, poor guy, he was probably just there to see his child/grandchild's project and now he is a "suspect".

I just heard them ask if the guy in the picture was a suspect. First, what are the chances that a random perp would be caught in a picture of all the people who were there. Second, poor guy, he was probably just there to see his child/grandchild's project and now he is a "suspect".
I know it makes me cringe.... commercial now... up next is Kyron

I missed that... I heard them say "could he be" or something like that.

They are also talking about Lawrence Taylor's indictment tonight. I would guess Kyron will be the last ten minutes or so.

Unlikely the abductor got caught in a photo, but whoever the man in that photo is he must be important to the investigation and timeline info. I hope so.

Bet we know more than JVM anyways. These shows have been slow on the news and facts. I doubt there has been any kind of leak of good info to anyone in this case. Still I'll take any tidbit because I can't stop thinking about Kyron.

Hopefully this man saw something to report to LE.
Do we know if 'other' family members were there for the science fair????

new disturbing clue and family secret exposed

LE still wants to know where TH was and if anyone saw her on the morning of 4 June/family truck she was driving

says person in the background of the photos could know something

expert panel there Michelle Sigona, Mike Brooks, etc

MS: investigators still reviewing the forms. They are being sorted and sifted.
speculation on photo...school administrator says TH and Kyron were seen by two people. five entry doors... two unlocked

JVM: photo shop? Have cops searched her computer? Have cops determined what else she had been doing on the computer.

MS: family and LE will not comment on phone records, computers, etc

26 students total in Kyron's class. TMH did drive him.

Stupid whoever can't seem to post the pic when they talk about it. Didn't stay on the photo with the man in background very long.

No public record of search warrants yet. Talking about the home computers.

Is this the picture that there has been discussion about here re whether it was a janitor? Does anyone have a link to the picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth