1260 users online (238 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Let Me See That Thong"

Let Me See That Thong
    Thursday, July 29, 2004

SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. — When the rapper Sisqo (search) sang, “Let me see that thong,” it’s likely he wasn’t talking to men.

But two guys decided to let people in a Nebraska Wal-Mart (search) store see their thongs anyway — on a dare — and they were arrested for doing it.

The men, ages 35 and 36, bought two pairs of the skimpy women’s underwear, put it on in the bathroom and then came out wearing just the thongs and T-shirts, according to police in Scottsbluff, Neb.

Witnesses said the men strolled through the Wal-Mart and out to their car.

Cops arrested the duo in the parking lot and charged them with public indecency and disorderly conduct after studying a store surveillance video.

The pair were asked why they were wearing women’s thongs. One of the guys said that a friend had “triple-dog dared them” to carry out the prank.

The men won’t be prosecuted, according to police.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,127500,00.html

Thong song gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Thong song gone wrong.
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

Yeah, but did it LOOK GOOD????

Indigo... I swear it looked good in the shop changeroom, they must have trick mirrors.

No, DP, it did not look good. I was at the Bluffs Walmart at the time... buying bananas of all things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    No, DP, it did not look good. I was at the Bluffs Walmart at the time... buying bananas of all things.
    You mean you saw them??? We actually had a member at a location where a crime was taking place!!!

My sister-in-law is an eye doctor, so if you need an eye transplant, just let me know and I'll see if I can get you the family discount!!

Quote Originally Posted by indigomood
    Is this picture for real? Looks like lymphedema of the buttocks.

Well, they HAD to do it. It was a TRIPLE DOG dare. It's really hard to get out of one of those.

very funny

Thong song gone wrong.
    Why Casshew, you crazy kidder, you.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

looking good?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Yeah, but did it LOOK GOOD????
    A. 2 guys in Walmart: it depends from which direction you were observing from, and from which sexual orientation you are coming from.

B. Woman in picture with the uh... voluptuous figure: In comparison to my 6' tall super XL blow-up doll Bessie, she looks pretty good. (how does she ever get back up?)
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    A. 2 guys in Walmart: it depends from which direction you were observing from, and from which sexual orientation you are coming from.

B. Woman in picture with the uh... voluptuous figure: In comparison to my 6' tall super XL blow-up doll Bessie, she looks pretty good. (how does she ever get back up?)

"Bessie," Vicktor????? I think we're going to need to get you some help soon!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    "Bessie," Vicktor????? I think we're going to need to get you some help soon!!! LOL
    My Sister has a cow called Bessie lol

My Sister has a cow called Bessie lol

I hope he didn't name his blow up playmate "Bessie" simply because she's 6'0. I'd hate to think he's discriminating against us tall chicks!

Y'all just ain't right. I love it!!!
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast