757 users online (130 members and 627 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Home Video of Kyron in the Classroom

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5328793&postcount=102"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *~* Questions for our locals *~*[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by freefallzzzz View Post
    Right now Fox 12 is showing a home video of Kyron in the classroom..
    (That was breaking news)
    A bit ago they showed the picture w/the man in the background..
    My Comcast is messed up so my signal is not coming in clear.. but hope that helps..
    =)
    Has anyone caught this online yet? Did anyone local see it (I believe it was the 11am news) and can comment on what the video showed? I'm anxious to see this little guy in action.

This is the first I've heard of it - thanks!

Was it video shot that day, does anyone know?

Searching for this makes me really wonder about the media in this case. Kyron isn't even on the homepage of Portland's Fox affiliate!

Very weird.

I hear that KGW is going to be showing something.

Videos of Kyron Horman released at the request of the family

Last Update: 11:52 am

All three videos are in the player to the right.

Article: http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local...jy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Direct link to video: http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/me...web.entriq.net
    Last edited by BeanE; 06-24-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Videos of Kyron Horman released at the request of the family

Last Update: 11:52 am

All three videos are in the player to the right.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local...jy3W5FG4Q.cspx
    Ah, thanks. The stuff I was finding, I thought it meant video was released a while ago, earlier in June. TY.

ETA: I understand my mistake now - this article when it shows up in Google search has the date "June 4" attached to it - I guess they are just continuously building on the original article or something.

Thanks! I didn't realize his hair was more close cropped (short skater cut, maybe?)

I had a hard time hearing the bridge presentation one. What bridge is it?

Were there videos released previously? I must have missed them.

Quote Originally Posted by hollye View Post
    Thanks! I didn't realize his hair was more close cropped (short skater cut, maybe?)

I had a hard time hearing the bridge presentation one. What bridge is it?

Were there videos released previously? I must have missed them.
    BBM

Sorry, holly, I think that was just my error b/c of the article date being wonky. As far as I know, these are the first vids released, though I could be wrong.

JMOO...I find is a bit strange that the 2nd video of the kids singing is primarily of KHS dancing to the music, instead of video of Kyron and his class performing. I realize that it is cute to see babies dancing, but not real clear on why they chose to release that portion of the video, when only 20 seconds of the 1:04 video is actually zoomed in to Kyron and his class performing.

I remember reading that Kyron had a 'bridge' presentation and his s-mom was there in class to see him. IMO the videos show a somewhat socially shy little Kyron. Seems he has an easier time with an academic assignment than with a talent show, not unusual because so many children are one or the other. Wonder how old he is in the talent show? His little sister is adorable trying to watch him. What a precious video with both children. What a cutie he is. moo mho

JMOO...I find is a bit strange that the 2nd video of the kids singing is primarily of KHS dancing to the music, instead of video of Kyron and his class performing. I realize that it is cute to see babies dancing, but not real clear on why they chose to release that portion of the video, when only 20 seconds of the 1:04 video is actually zoomed in to Kyron and his class performing.
    I guess it was shot by another parent who wasn't interested in focusing on Kyron.

They are both adorable children. Can't help but wonder why, when they wanted privacy and did not appear on the podium with LE, or if they feared abduction of K, that they would release any likeness of the little girl. JMHO

Guess darned if you do and darned if you don't....
    Vision is the art of seeing things invisible - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    I remember reading that Kyron had a 'bridge' presentation and his s-mom was there in class to see him. IMO the videos show a somewhat socially shy little Kyron. Seems he has an easier time with an academic assignment than with a talent show, not unusual because so many children are one or the other. He looks very young, maybe 5yo in the talent show. What a cutie he is. moo mho

I agree, he does look somewhat reserved/shy in the videos. I recall seeing stills of his bridge project, but little discussion of it. I wonder when these videos were taken.

He is a cutie though!

Quote Originally Posted by Sounder View Post
    They are both adorable children. Can't help but wonder why, when they wanted privacy and did not appear on the podium with LE, or if they feared abduction of K, that they would release any likeness of the little girl. JMHO

Guess darned if you do and darned if you don't....
    I was wondering about the logistics of that, as well, Sounder - of releasing images of other minors. It seems to me they could have just clipped the 20 seconds of Kyron, but I don't know what all goes into those kinds of decisions.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast