1221 users online (242 members and 979 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    684

    24 June 2010 - Update: Is this a Cold Case?

    Maybe that's why EJ looked nervous when she went to meet a couple with HG... He was selling drugs! Great.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    684

    Update from LE 6/24. Is This a Cold Case?

    This article provides an update from all parties. Per Sandy Gutierrez, a spokeswoman for SAPD, LE has not had ANY new developments since March 12th. LE has known that Hispanic Guy was a drug dealer. Where does this take the case now? Has it gone cold?

    Six months later, no answers in missing Baby Gabriel case

    http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/loc...cc4c002e0.html
    Last edited by TXHOPE; 06-25-2010 at 12:44 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    522
    So sad...still praying for Gabriel!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    684
    I was really hoping there was more going on behind the scenes that we were just not aware of. It's just heartbreaking that there hasn't been any new developments since the landfill search. Nothing??? Maybe it really is going to come down to someone recognizing Gabriel.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    509
    So what has LE been doing since March?

    I wonder why the article didn't mention the family's FB?

    Bring Home Gabriel Johnson

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...296&ref=search

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Litlred View Post
    So what has LE been doing since March?

    I wonder why the article didn't mention the family's FB?

    Bring Home Gabriel Johnson

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...296&ref=search
    BBM....you've read my mind! Time they answer I think.
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt


    Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    509
    So the HG is a drug dealer. A known drug dealer. I would have to think they would have caught up with this guy and talked to him by now.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,518
    I wonder if more tips could have been generated all along if we had known that not only did LE know who HG is, but what he is. Because if EJ didn't do drugs, how on earth did she hook up with a known drug dealer from day one? And did she even know he was a drug dealer? And since, according to Gabe's case calendar, EJ called her friend that she stayed with in AZ before she left during the first few days she was in SA, had she mentioned HG to her friend and how they met? I'm hoping if she did, and that if her friend didn't know he was a drug dealer, that he volunteers publicly whatever EJ told him about HG. That may generate new leads in itself, I would hope!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdegirl View Post
    BBM....you've read my mind! Time they answer I think.
    It makes me wonder if they gave up after the landfill search.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,135
    We've never heard anything about EJ using...so what was she doing with one? That raises some questions!
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt


    Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by artsy1 View Post
    I wonder if more tips could have been generated all along if we had known that not only did LE know who HG is, but what he is. Because if EJ didn't do drugs, how on earth did she hook up with a known drug dealer from day one? And did she even know he was a drug dealer? And since, according to Gabe's case calendar, EJ called her friend that she stayed with in AZ before she left during the first few days she was in SA, had she mentioned HG to her friend and how they met? I'm hoping if she did, and that if her friend didn't know he was a drug dealer, that he volunteers publicly whatever EJ told him about HG. That may generate new leads in itself, I would hope!
    I remember an article that stated that the way EJ looked standing before the judge moving her jaw from side to side indicated a drug problem. I will have to find that article.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Litlred View Post
    It makes me wonder if they gave up after the landfill search.
    No doubt! They were so gung-ho for the search in the first place. Oh wait, no they weren't. They only did it since it was funded by someone else! Ever get the feeling that LE just wanted it all to go away? Maybe if they had issued the Amber Alert as requested, this would be a whole different investigation!
    I'm frustrated, but the part of the article that still gives me hope is that both JJ and Ken believe Gabriel is still alive. He deserves LE to do ALL they can for him. He's just a baby.
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt


    Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Litlred View Post
    I remember an article that stated that the way EJ looked standing before the judge moving her jaw from side to side indicated a drug problem. I will have to find that article.
    What if she hadn't done drugs before, and HG got her using. Maybe his intention was to get her hooked so he could take Gabe and sell him??

    If he's known to LE, I wonder if drug dealing is his only history, or if his rap sheet shows more?

    Scary thoughts any way you look at it now that we know what HG is.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdegirl View Post
    No doubt! They were so gung-ho for the search in the first place. Oh wait, no they weren't. They only did it since it was funded by someone else! Ever get the feeling that LE just wanted it all to go away? Maybe if they had issued the Amber Alert as requested, this would be a whole different investigation!
    I'm frustrated, but the part of the article that still gives me hope is that both JJ and Ken believe Gabriel is still alive. He deserves LE to do ALL they can for him. He's just a baby.
    BBM

    Yes, I get that feeling. I've had that feeling for a long time.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by artsy1 View Post
    What if she hadn't done drugs before, and HG got her using. Maybe his intention was to get her hooked so he could take Gabe and sell him??

    If he's known to LE, I wonder if drug dealing is his only history, or if his rap sheet shows more?

    Scary thoughts any way you look at it now that we know what HG is.
    Check out Dr. Lillian's body language blog.

    http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblo...indicates-she/

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 07:44 AM
  2. OH-1 missing cold case & several murder cold cases
    By PFF in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:33 PM

Tags for this Thread