1158 users online (160 members and 998 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.06.25 Document Release: More Letters

Prosecutors say they plan to release some 5,000 pages of discovery documents in the Casey Anthony case on Friday.

These documents include many letters addressed to Anthony herself, according to Danielle Tavernier, spokeswoman for Orange-Osceola State Attorney Lawson Lamar.

"I think most are letters addressed to the defendant, but since there are 5,000 pages, I can't say I read them all," Tavernier said in an e-mail. "I saw a statement mixed in there too."

More at link

Let's see - take out menus ready, Red Bull and Coffee, drink makings, Daughter at Grannies. Check to all. Looks like I'm ready. Are you?

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

Why thank you WLR Now I can plan my day tomorrow (which is laundry day). Put load in, read, put load in dryer, read, fold, read, repeat

Now what to do with my 12 year old. Too bad his golf lessons ended today. Maybe I can send him to a friends house! LOL

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by WholeLottaRosie View Post
    Prosecutors say they plan to release some 5,000 pages of discovery documents in the Casey Anthony case on Friday.

These documents include many letters addressed to Anthony herself, according to Danielle Tavernier, spokeswoman for Orange-Osceola State Attorney Lawson Lamar.

"I think most are letters addressed to the defendant, but since there are 5,000 pages, I can't say I read them all," Tavernier said in an e-mail. "I saw a statement mixed in there too."

More at link

Let's see - take out menus ready, Red Bull and Coffee, drink makings, Daughter at Grannies. Check to all. Looks like I'm ready. Are you?
    Thank goodness I don't have to go to work!!

Thank god its Saturday here tomorrow....gym....laptop....couch....coffee....ca t....neck + shoulder massage.

I'm confused though, arent letters addressed to her ...private?

:$

eta or do they mean from people who shouldnt have been sending them, ie cookie?

Wink

Time to consider reciting Intermezzo's Doc Dump Prayer a few times this morning:

"Lord, Forgive me for what I am about to read"

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    I'm confused though, arent letters addressed to her ...private?

:$

eta or do they mean from people who shouldnt have been sending them, ie cookie?
    Nothing is private when you are a prisoner of any state. She has lost that privlege when she decided to not be a mother anymore! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

State to release more Casey Anthony letters on Friday
    June 24, 2010|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando SentinelProsecutors say they plan to release some 5,000 pages of discovery documents in the Casey Anthony case on Friday.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...nthony-letters

ICA loves to write, IMO...now I'm curious as to what statement is mixed in there and what it states...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Hmmm...Wonder if there are any letters from George and Cindy?

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Can't wait. Free entertainment is hard to come by these days. Hope this helps give us a better insight into the mind of a killer, but I doubt it. R.I.P Caylee baby

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Why thank you WLR Now I can plan my day tomorrow (which is laundry day). Put load in, read, put load in dryer, read, fold, read, repeat

Now what to do with my 12 year old. Too bad his golf lessons ended today. Maybe I can send him to a friends house! LOL

Mel
    O/T Hello there, if you have a twelve year old taking golf lessons, he is looking forward to a very bright future...these are what folks jokingly refer to as high class problems. Your post made me think of all that Caylee will never get to do.

I sure wish Malory and Mark Hawkins interviews were mixed in with the hate mail and what I assume may be some words of encouragement. People are not lukewarm about this. If one is going to take the time to write to her, there opinion is likely pretty evident in their writings. I just want to see what interviews are mixed in there.

Maybe KC didn't flushie flushie her letters from Robyn?

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    I would love to see those! Maybe KC kept the ones supposedly slipped to her by Baez.
    JMO

George Letters

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    I would imagine that most of the letters would be from George. If not, he lied to the cameras the day that he showed up at Fox offices, read a letter, and gave a 24:46 interview claiming that he writes KC "nearly every week...twice a week" (~20:00).

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...anthony-letter
    It's the journey, not the destination.

I am getting so impatient It's 6:16 am here and I have not slept at all yet. But I am gonna make my family some blueberry muffins to make up for me being on the computer all day

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast