543 users online (79 members and 464 guests)  

Websleuths News


Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 901
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarner View Post
    It is an ultra polite limp handshake, really not a hand shake but him
    merely extending his hand and her touching his hand then quickly broken
    by Joran .... it is like a feined (false) handshake of someone trying to
    say "I really dont know this person". Now why would he pretend not knowing her?
    I have posted a thread earlier from a poker site. I won't quote it because it will get edited, but...on the poker thread there is a question whether or not Joran and Stephany were "colluding". You can look up collusion in the poker dictionary- just search for poker terms and it will come up.

    this is not to support that theory just to add a possible reason why the handshake is weird. Not my theory- but it is out there in the poker world.
    S

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Danie View Post
    You make lots of sense, it was a tired like walk in casino instead of insecure. Understandably about bloating time too, had to be exhausted playing poker all night. Imagine being up all night & then going through a brutal killing. OMY, on that note, good night everyone.
    G/N and sleep tight!

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,404
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarner View Post
    The two balls are metal, probably have a worked design on them and have something inside that makes a 'jingling' or musical sound. They are supposed to be a relaxation device- you hold them in your hand and rotate them and the sound is supposed to be soothing.
    As in Humphrey Bogart in Cane Mutiny? [/QUOTE]

    Did he use these balls to bash her head, her face?

    Why give the relaxation balls away with red striped shirt, tin of powder henna, cell phone, etc. to the taxi driver, presumably to dispose of for him?

    http://www.radaronline.com/photos/im...oot#image-load

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sedona az
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    I have posted a thread earlier from a poker site. I won't quote it because it will get edited, but...on the poker thread there is a question whether or not Joran and Stephany were "colluding". You can look up collusion in the poker dictionary- just search for poker terms and it will come up.

    this is not to support that theory just to add a possible reason why the handshake is weird. Not my theory- but it is out there in the poker world.
    S
    I have been following your posts very closely & very interested because we all know gambling was Joran's life. So looking the poker world is like
    looking into Joran.

    I am no expert on what must be done on this site but I think quoting
    snips from a website is allowed here. ASK J BEAN FOR ANY QUESTIONS
    AND SHE IS VERY GOOD TO HELP YOU! That is my experience.

    I think your perspectives are very worthwhile here from the gambling world to know Joran's thinking and addiction better ...

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    As in Humphrey Bogart in Cane Mutiny?
    Did he use these balls to bash her head, her face?

    Why give the relaxation balls away with red striped shirt, tin of powder henna, cell phone, etc. to the taxi driver, presumably to dispose of for him?

    http://www.radaronline.com/photos/im...oot#image-load[/QUOTE]
    absolutely! He wasn't counting on getting stopped at the border.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    152
    I promise not to make you edit every post from now on.

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    152
    http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...n-peroxide.htm

    A friend of mine in Canada said you can buy full strength hydrogen peroxide almsot anywhere but here ( USA ) it is usually diluted or not food grade unless you look for it specifically. she said there would be a warning on the label, hard to miss.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sedona az
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    As in Humphrey Bogart in Cane Mutiny?
    Did he use these balls to bash her head, her face?

    Why give the relaxation balls away with red striped shirt, tin of powder henna, cell phone, etc. to the taxi driver, presumably to dispose of for him?

    http://www.radaronline.com/photos/im...oot#image-load[/quote]

    I couldnt even guess why or if he used them in the assault ...
    why would the taxi driver take them in trade? (low value?) ... that
    alone to me is plain wierd but shows I am naive ...

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,404
    Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    I promise not to make you edit every post from now on.
    So, you think could have used them as weapon?

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sedona az
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...n-peroxide.htm

    A friend of mine in Canada said you can buy full strength hydrogen peroxide almsot anywhere but here ( USA ) it is usually diluted or not food grade unless you look for it specifically. she said there would be a warning on the label, hard to miss.
    ... and here in the USA the grades
    of the higher concentrated more pure solution would be called pharmacy grade ... the same applies to grades of alcohol all the way from 20% to
    70% and then 90% but rarely full strength 99-100% except on special order. I know about the alcohols because we need 90%+ for cleaning optics and instruments in our lab ...

    I hope you will keep after the poker angle. I think you are on to something with much to share ....


  11. #446
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    152
    snipped

    "pretty weird handshake, wouldnt be suprised if she, joran and that albanian guy who had jorans number in his phone but did not know how it got there, colluded and got in a argument somehow about it..."

    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...1/index56.html

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarner View Post
    I have been following your posts very closely & very interested because we all know gambling was Joran's life. So looking the poker world is like
    looking into Joran.

    I am no expert on what must be done on this site but I think quoting
    snips from a website is allowed here. ASK J BEAN FOR ANY QUESTIONS
    AND SHE IS VERY GOOD TO HELP YOU! That is my experience.

    I think your perspectives are very worthwhile here from the gambling world to know Joran's thinking and addiction better ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarner View Post
    ... and here in the USA the grades
    of the higher concentrated more pure solution would be called pharmacy grade ... the same applies to grades of alcohol all the way from 20% to
    70% and then 90% but rarely full strength 99-100% except on special order. I know about the alcohols because we need 90%+ for cleaning optics and instruments in our lab ...

    I hope you will keep after the poker angle. I think you are on to something with much to share ....
    I often crawl out on the limb that is the first to fall off...lol.
    TY

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sedona az
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    snipped

    "pretty weird handshake, wouldnt be suprised if she, joran and that albanian guy who had jorans number in his phone but did not know how it got there, colluded and got in a argument somehow about it..."

    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...1/index56.html
    No way can a phone number get into his phone by accident. He either was called and the phone saved it or he called and put it there? Maybe
    this argument (if there was one) was the reason for Stephanie going
    up with Joran at all ? I am very impressed with these police. They seem
    to be digging at every angle ... time will tell.

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,404
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarner View Post
    Did he use these balls to bash her head, her face?

    Why give the relaxation balls away with red striped shirt, tin of powder henna, cell phone, etc. to the taxi driver, presumably to dispose of for him?

    http://www.radaronline.com/photos/im...oot#image-load
    I couldnt even guess why or if he used them in the assault ...
    why would the taxi driver take them in trade? (low value?) ... that
    alone to me is plain wierd but shows I am naive ...[/QUOTE]

    Thinking he paid them to dispose of for him - all belongings he handed them, in his mind, must further sink him. (Obviously, her blood on his shirt, cell phone needed to ditch, etc.)

    Three taxi drivers arrested - they were aware he was suspected of her murder. For payment, drove him anyway.

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    sedona az
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    I often crawl out on the limb that is the first to fall off...lol.
    TY
    You have lots of company!

Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #19
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 926
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:32 AM
  2. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #18
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 837
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 09:48 AM
  3. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #16
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 814
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 01:50 AM
  4. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 847
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:06 AM
  5. GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #9
    By Salem in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 837
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:26 PM

Tags for this Thread