Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

CA wants KC to get into DePaul?

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
:waitasec: :banghead:
:bang:
:puke: :puke:

There should be a law against CA ever referring to Jesse as "J. Grizzle"

If anyone has better links to the letters, feel free to post them.

George begs Casey to let him visit her in person. Says who cares about the media.

George is worried about Casey's weight gain. Tells her to be careful. Asks if she couldn't request some outdoor activity.......

CA should take a cue from GA and MP if she ever wants to talk to KC again-Just discuss your thoughts, not the case!

But, it appears that it has been KC that will not allow them to visit, so the point is moot.

George asking Casey to look their way at court. They need her bried eye contact.

George says to KC:When you get a chance, just look when you go outside and remember how caylee LOVED the moon, the stars & the sky and say a prayer. DATED NOV 4 2008

Letter 15103, page 198, dated March 25,2010, GA begs ICA to tell him why she's trying to destroy them all (this must refer to the alleged sexual abuse). See link below

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html

I don't know where to turn first! Reading the letters, back to WS, back to letters, to maps.google to find out where in the world these people are from, back to WS find out GA letters...alt-tab, alt-tab. This is so exciting! Except for the fan letters. Some of the fans live in really big houses too.:waitasec:

Go george!!!!! (PAGE 198, not the other drivel)

On page 236 George tells Casey, "You are 23 years old, a daughter, a sister, a mother. You deserve more, you deserve to see your family". WELL George, KC was a mother until she murdered her daughter and did you forget about Caylee who was only 2 years old when that happened, I would say she is the one who deserved more!

Letter 15103, page 198, dated March 25,2010, GA begs ICA to tell him why she's trying to destroy them all (this must refer to the alleged sexual abuse). See link below

THANKS SO MUCH FOR POINTING THE LETTER OUT.

When are they going to get it through their heads that Casey is a sociopath and has no feelings whatsoever - it is no problem for her to say whatever she "thinks" she has to at the time or "wants" to at the time.

His letter is comin in to court - no doubt.

He out and out asks here why she destroyed Caylee Marie. That is an intentional question - he is furious that she would accuse him of sexual abuse and the very last line he writes in the very short letter is "why destroy Caylee". In other words you are a murderer. Fascinating stuff.

Letter from Cindy - JANUARY 31, 2010 - Page 15076 -

Cindy says she has reports someone in NY / Bronx has Caylee, CINDY STILL THINKS SHE IS BEING FRAMED!!!!! AND NEEDS DESPERATELY TO PROVE IT!!!!

OMG :eek:

CA seems to believe that her religious community must think KC is innocent, because they are supporting her. But one can not be equated with the other-The religious community only cares about KC's soul and her eternal life, which is not only judged by her Earthly actions. It is their charter to help her be saved, regardless.
She is bugging me with the God stuff, because she does not get it. Read Job, CA! The devil is KC's advocate in her malevolent actions, her excuser. God is the one that will try to reel her soul back in...but in the end, it came down to Job's actions like it comes down to KC's-It is not as if KC is some helpless bystander watching the devil-those of us that think she killed Caylee-and the Lord-the One that ordained KC as perfect and untouchable-make her choices for her.
God does not save people from the scrutinty of a living society-We ALL escape that scrutiny once we are dead and our souls go to judgement.
Forget it, it is like :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Letter from Cindy - JANUARY 31, 2010 - Page 15076 -

Cindy says she has reports someone in NY / Bronx has Caylee, CINDY STILL THINKS SHE IS BEING FRAMED!!!!! AND NEEDS DESPERATELY TO PROVE IT!!!!

OMG :eek:

Didn't we see that claim somewhere in a letter to the Judge? Maybe from that James McIntyre? Of course I didn't take it seriously:waitasec:

I had no idea so many people took George seriously when he asked others to write to Casey in jail.

Didn't we see that claim somewhere in a letter to the Judge? Maybe from that James McIntyre? Of course I didn't take it seriously:waitasec:

Yeah, I think that was around July 2009, the letter might have been from earlier in the year though.

Talk about having blinders on.... jeez. Alternate Reality.

on the WFTV link I see envelopes from CA but no corresponding letters?

I just want to see the letters from GEO & CA--and it is hard to wade through alllll this other stuff. lol. Jeez...she got tons of mail. I wonder if she still gets this much. Even she had to be doing a lot of eye rolling. Notice how many of these looney tunes have child like handwriting? It's contageous!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back