710 users online (105 members and 605 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Thumbs up Kellogg recalls 4 cereals for odor, off flavor

BATTLE CREEK, Mich. Kellogg Co. is voluntarily recalling about 28 million boxes of Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops and Honey Smacks cereals because a "waxy" smell and flavor coming from the package liners could make people sick, the company said Friday.

Kellogg spokeswoman J. Adaire Putnam said about 20 people have complained, including five who reported nausea and vomiting. The company said the potential for serious health problems associated with the cereal is low.

Consumers concerned about the recall or seeking a refund can contact the Kellogg Consumer Response Center at 888-801-4163 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Wonderful, last night I bought Fruit Loops and Corn Pops.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Metro Detroit
    "Oots-fray. OOPS-lay."
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 06-25-2010 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nephers View Post
    Wonderful, last night I bought Fruit Loops and Corn Pops.
    Bad luck - hope you didn't eat any. It's a pain but you can return them for full refund I'm sure.

Oh great. I have fruit loops, corn pops AND apple jacks! LOL