kate gosselin-bad botox or bad photo?

essies

"We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
Reaction score
Doctors Say Kate Gosselin Had Bad Botox Job
http://www.popeater.com/2010/06/25/kate-gosselin-plastic-surgery/
<snipped>
In the after photo, Kate "has the typical appearance of Dysport or Botox poorly placed in the space between the brows where frown lines occur," he explained.

ScientificSkin.com owner Dr. Kenneth Beer criticized Kate's doctor. "This is a bad injection technique with poor placement. The injections were done in a cookbook pattern with no consideration for her particular anatomy. Her outer brow is too peaked, which gives her a devilish appearance."

Yikes!! Now she'll look pizzed off permanently!!
YAPYAP.gif

Attachments

• kate.jpg
    kate.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 217
I'm so tired of her crying "poor mouth" then she goes out and gets Botox! How can she afford anything with 8 kids??? If she wants her lips done have her come to my house..I'll make them fuller <POW>!

LOL, so someone decides something based on a photo and now everyone is going to complain about her based on that? Geeezz... I think the photo just looks like a woman who is annoyed that yet another photo is being taken of her without her consent.

I really don't know nor do I care. Maybe she was just having an off day. I know I would if If I had people running around taking pictures of me all day.

The forehead doesn't seem as "off" to me as those eyebrows!

yeah, that looks natural

Do people still care about Kate Gosselin? Wasn't her show canceled?

It does look ummm somehow wrong, but I don't really care about Kate and her botox, hair, etc.

In my opinion, she looked fine to begin with....she didn't need to have botox. So hopefully she didn't make a mistake. It's hard to tell from one photo.

Snarky comment alert: I think she now looks like the love-child of Joan Rivers & Wayne Newton.
If that's botox, it was a mistake.

Do people still care about Kate Gosselin? Wasn't her show canceled?

Nope. Kate Plus 8 is on TLC on Mondays.

I think Botox is stupid. I can't tell if she's had it or not but I still think she's very pretty. Not so much in that particular picture.

I think she's doing her own make-up, and it's a tad harsh. The "before" photo had a much more natural looking application, and perhaps the blondie blond is too harsh as well.

Idk, she looks pained. :google:

No offense to the thread and the comments here-I cannot even imagine if I were open to this level of criticism. Now, I do get that she invited the world in and therefore the comments....

I don't think she got anything done, the eyebrows look the same. Maybe she over waxed them to high. She looks tired and worn out.

Personally I don't really care. I know tons of women who get botox for various reasons. Most get it for cosmetic reasons, some for aid in neck or headache pain. Whatever the reason, isn't it their business? People go for cosmetic procedures all the time - fake nails, hair color, teeth whitening, plastic surgery, just to name a few. So what? What if everyone made fun of you for your hair color or your fake nails or *advertiser censored* or whatever? And besides, you really can't tell from this photo - she could have been in mid-expression, so to speak. Tons of people who are in the media get botoxed. Why does everyone like to jump on the I hate Kate bandwagon. If you don't like her, don't watch her show, don't look at her. Move on.

I don't think she got anything done, the eyebrows look the same. Maybe she over waxed them to high. She looks tired and worn out.

It's amazing what changing the shape of your brows can do. That could be all this is - a higher arch or something.

Who writes these goofy article and what kind of doctors would make astatement from seeing only one pic? The comments at that article are vicious and nasty, but I'd be willing to bet that Kate looks tons better than those nasty people. She looks to me like she has the left eyebrow raised and isn't too thrilled with something. There's some lines in her forehead from raising both brows so she must not have gotten full botox, and her dark eye makeup makes her eyes look even more slanted upward. She must be fairly happy with the look or she wouldn't have her makeup drawing her eyes upward even more. She still looks good and if it's botox it'll wear off. Who cares.

I wish she'd lose the extensions (and the botox if she's doing that). I thought the bob(s) suited her face.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back