GUILTY OH - Connie McCarthy, 40, slain, buried under porch, Dayton, Dec 1996

Opp2mystic1

Reaction score
http://www.whiotv.com/news/24039593/detail.html

DAYTON, Ohio -- Remains that were found in December and are believed to be more than a decade old have been identified as a Dayton woman.

A tip led officers to dig under a porch and that is where they found the woman’s body. Now, DNA tests have revealed who the victim is.

Officials at the coroner’s office said they suspected who the victim was, but could not come up with any dental records, so they relied on DNA results, which took six months.

The remains were found behind a house at 1124 Wyoming Street. Police said they believe the remains were buried on the property sometime during the mid-90s.

Now, evidence has identified the woman as 40-year-old Connie McCarthy.

Ken Betz with the coroner’s office said, “WE had DNA meaning we had to go back to the mother and father to determine if the human remains we found belonged to this particular person.”

Officials said McCarthy lived in the house where she was buried. Even though the remains have been identified does not mean that police know how she died....... rest of the story at the link

is anyone still following this,,did any of you know her,,im her ex husband,,i just found out about this,,we havent spoken in almost 20 years,, now i know why. she was a beautiful person,,she didnt deserve this.

if anyone has any contact with her family members, like the original poster, please relay the message i have pictures of connie in better times i would like to share with them. thank you, jim

is anyone still following this,,did any of you know her,,im her ex husband,,i just found out about this,,we havent spoken in almost 20 years,, now i know why. she was a beautiful person,,she didnt deserve this.

if anyone has any contact with her family members, like the original poster, please relay the message i have pictures of connie in better times i would like to share with them. thank you, jim

Welcome jimtek45, so sorry it is under these circumstances. This must be a horrible shock to you. I'm not sure what the latest developments are in this case, but will definitely take a look.

Thank all of you for your help,,yes i already found those links,,i guess theirs just not much out their on her case,,, but i will try to get ahold of her nephew brian hall mentioned in the artical,,,im assuming that was her sisters son,, but he was just a small child when i met him just once,,she was from ohio, i was from fla,,connie had a brother too,,so it could be his son,,their names arent mentioned in the artical, only the nephew,,so i will also respect their privacy and not mention them here either,, thank you.

You are very kind to want to share the mementos you have with her family. Bless you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back